PDA

View Full Version : JAMBAT AND OTHERS

**DONOTDELETE**
01-11-2002, 10:41 PM
I was a wondering? have you try Jambat#1 with apc and PI? I have a supply of both and wondering if this would be a similar combo to your apc w/ npa?

Paolo

**DONOTDELETE**
01-12-2002, 07:20 PM
Similar but definitely not the same. Some people say it works and some say this combo suck eggs. I\'ve never tried it so I really wouldn\'t know. I think Donald Duck tried this but he\'s just going to try to get you to add AE to the mix anyway. images/icons/smile.gif

[ January 12, 2002: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2002, 01:04 AM
Hey i tried NPA its time for you to give AE a whirl jambat and let us know if it works for you, its actually a very good product and works in great with that nPA stuff your trying to get us to put into our mixes. lol images/icons/laugh.gif although i wont say no to that eiter lol they both work great and work even better in a threesome lol

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2002, 11:55 PM
Actually I may do that. I\'ve been on the rocks as far as money goes but if I get some maximum cash (meaning cash to spare) I\'ll try it. The mix with PF and NPA seemed to do well so I\'d love to see what NPA and AE do. But right now I\'m all mixed out. I\'ve got two JB mixes (running low on JB #2 though) and half a bottle of APC. Not to mention some basic e-oils with NPA in them. images/icons/laugh.gif