PDA

View Full Version : Making combo out of 5 products

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2001, 01:54 PM
Hi I recently purchased andro 4.2 and attraction plus IR cologne as freebie, these products haven\'t arrived yet but they will be joining my Edge and AE pretty soon.
With these 5 products I can make a sex bomb + I will travel to Puerto Vallarta Mexico where girls get really hot in pubs even without pheros, so I need the best help from you \"pros\", please tell me which products to combine and what quantities, just tell me what you think would best please, remember the products are: (AE, EDGE, ATTRACTION, ANDRO, IR COLOGNE).

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2001, 02:04 PM
Oh yeah I forgot, remember that there is going to be lots of evil drunk machos in there, so think the pros and cos as well guys.
remember that this is an important experiment, I will tell you what happened after my trip so you guys can keep the best combos.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2001, 02:16 PM
TSE,
I have a mental image of you in your clandestine laboratory (i.e. maybe your bathroom) with all these products ready to go like a mad scientist. LOL. But you have all you need in all those products.
And as you pointed out you are in the land of MACHISMO.
My suggestion would be to use them but do not go overboard. I would recommend a combo of the Edge, Alter Ego, and maybe a bit of attraction as the Edge and AE, as well as attraction have both pheros with alter giving you the third. I would try 1- spray of the edge on chest, and 1-spray in the hair, AlterEgo- 1 drop/dab on each side of neck, Attraction - 1 spray to each of the arm pits. This should be more than enough phero saturation on you. Maybe cover it with your own cologne.
I too am receiving the IR scents. So I really do not know what they smell like or how they work. But experiment. And be careful with it. You do not want to go into a club and stink like a BO factory.
Best of Luck and let us know your outcome.

Chemist
06-26-2001, 03:42 PM
Any scent that is too strong can be a bit of a turn off - pheromones or not. The guys that pass by wreaking of Polo or even worse the $3 colognes you pick up at CVS really aren\'t being too subtle. The situations where an overload seems to work are at a club where people are packed and there\'s music blaring and its real smokey. However, the effect may backfire making effecting everyone in a 20 foot radius - without them knowing where it came from. You don\'t want someone to be affecting in a positive manner 15 feet away from you and attribute to the person 1 foot away and not you.

For me - I prefer formulations that are about 1.5 x heavier on the AndrosteNOL than the androstenONE. I therefore would not use PI without mixing some Attraction in there. I\'m pretty sure TE and PF have both in them - but there\'s no clue as to what ratios they have. I\'m under the impression that PF is heavier on the steNOL but with Attraction you know the exact ratio.Unfortunately, assays that are specific to each pheromone are prohibitively exprensive and can\'t just be casually used for this hobby - a test that can indicate the aggregate amount of everything won\'t be missed if someone already has the kit. But we already know the quantity of pheromones in TE - it\'s on the bottle - I also think that the % may be on the PF box or literature contained within - but I threw those out.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2001, 05:06 PM
geez, I didn\'t understand what you said Chemist, I don\'t even have PI or PF

jose
06-26-2001, 08:27 PM
one spray of \"Edge\" under each arm pit, two drops of \"AE\" behind each ear, two sprays of \"IR\" cologne on the front of the neck.
Good luck images/icons/laugh.gif
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")