PDA

View Full Version : PheroPatches

palatinecreator
04-29-2006, 11:53 AM
I've been a very

satisfied user of Alpha A314 and Primal Instinct for over a year. Just yesterday I got a letter in the mail selling

someting called PheroPatches. They're supposed to increase your body's own pheromone production by up to 80 times

what it normally is by applying a patch to your skin that has different plant extracts injected transdermally into

the bloodstream. I couldn't find any info on the web about this, not even from the website that I was asked to

check out for the company, which was pleasureavenue.com. Has anybody here ever heard of these things before? I

know I've used the Virility Patch before which does give me more erections, but this is the first time I've ever

heard of a patch to increase your body's own pheromone production. Any feedback is appreciated.

bronzie
04-29-2006, 06:23 PM
I personally would not use

anything that does this, especially products that are bought from novalty shops or sex shops.

There are

creams that you can use to keep your erection for longer, most are sold at sex shops, and I once read these products

are not medically safe and dangerous. Anything that enters the blood stream in the way you mentioned and is not

passed by a medical association as safe and for the purposes its for, should be deemed suspect if not plain

dangerous, unless ofcourse you consent to be a human guienipig for some lame sex shop novelty manufacturer aiming

for that quick buck before it closes up shop, and your left with a very bad rash that never goes away.

markosans
04-29-2006, 07:16 PM
I looked at that site and did

a search for PheroPatches and nothing was found. I typed in phero and the only thing that came up was A83079

Ginger Pheromone Lubricating Massage Formula 4 fl. They say the ginger ingredient contains the pheremone.

:LOL:

Anyway, my money stays with LS:box: