View Full Version : Cool Thing! Impi Beta Test

Bruce
04-29-2006, 09:25 AM
Guys,

Check this

out:
http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/107

Yesterday, LaCroy sent us a

couple hundred bottles of Impi, but they all have modern commercial fragrances added to them. There are four types

and they all look the same except for colored dots on the labels (Red, Yellow, Silver and Blue). They want to come

up with a new scented Impi and they need feedback on these 4 candidates for the job.

Normally Impi is $49.95

a bottle. I am selling these for $29.95 and if you post results about the fragrance you got, here on the forum,

I'll give you another $10. discount that you can use on any other order, bringing the cost down to $19.95 per

bottles.

Hopefully one of these will work out. Good luck and many thanks for your help. Make sure to PM me

if you post your results/impression with a fragrance.

Bruce

civic-siR
04-29-2006, 09:33 AM
pretty sweet Bruce, a small

suggestion on the website. Why don't you have the default selection to say -Pick one- and they can't order any

unless if they actually pick one.

I believe this will reduce the fx of "newbies" (on the web) into picking the

default color which is red.

Good luck on your sales.

Bruce
04-29-2006, 09:51 AM
Good idea. I don't think my

shopping cart will allow that. I can set the default to "pick one", but I'm quite sure, if you leave it at that,

you will still be able to place an order for "Impi Beta Tester (fragrance: Pick One)"

:-)
B

belgareth
04-29-2006, 10:09 AM
If the leave it at pick one,

you pick one (Or Tammy does) at random.

Rbt
04-29-2006, 10:13 AM
Any chance at a 4 pack special so we

could try em all?

Would the extra feeback discount apply to EACH (different) bottle or would it be

one-per-customer?

L.A. Guy
04-29-2006, 02:35 PM
If a "sampler pack" isn't

possible, can you give us some hint as to what each one smells like? (Maybe you could say, "If you like

such-and-such a fragrance, you may like this one.")

I understand that might skew the results of your survey

somewhat, but at the same time you'll probably get more participants. Even though it sounds like a great bargain,

it wouldn't be if it turned out that I hated the smell of the one I ended up getting.

DCW
04-29-2006, 02:45 PM
If a "sampler pack"

isn't possible, can you give us some hint as to what each one smells like? (Maybe you could say, "If you like

such-and-such a fragrance, you may like this one.")

I understand that might skew the results of your survey

somewhat, but at the same time you'll probably get more participants. Even though it sounds like a great bargain,

it wouldn't be if it turned out that I hated the smell of the one I ended up getting.

Or you can

offer to replace the choice with another color if the participant returns it within a week.

DCW

Star-A
04-29-2006, 03:15 PM
I was a phero newbie so I had

always prefered to stay on the "reader" side of this forum. And it's been quite a time since I last wrote I

guess..However.. I just wanted to say: I might want to try this.. ;)

Bruce
04-30-2006, 08:05 AM
Thanks for all the great feedback;

got a lot by PM too.

For some reason, we are getting quite a few orders without a specified fragrance. If it

hadn't been for Bel's great suggestion, I would have been stressed out about that. I'll tell Tammy to just pick

something herself. I'll add an "all 4 fragrances" option at a cheaper price and double the "rebate" for the forum

report.

Next: LaCroy did give them knock-off-esque type names, but I'm not sure if they are meant as indicators

or just coincidence. Here they are anyway:
red: Klyn
yellow: Spear
silver: Axe
Blue: Athos

B

civic-siR
04-30-2006, 09:51 AM
Hey Bruce about the

unspecificed fragrance, why not have a little javascript saying if options ="pick a fragrance" then alert("Please

pick a fragrance from the drop down menu") :P

AdrenaIine
04-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Can you go into anymore

detail about the knock-off type names and how they might smell depending on that. ie: Axe - what is this referring

to? Axe Body Spray? etc

Shenandoah
05-01-2006, 06:54 AM
Bruce,

This sounds like a

lot of fun.

Until my order arrives, I've substituted one spray of "unscented" Impi #1 in place of my usual

office mix.

May I suggest that those of us that have the original Impi (either #1 or #2) likewise recalibrate

their observations this week while waiting for some of the scented varities to arrive.

I will probably add

another spray before going over to the gym this afternoon.

Bruce
05-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions.

I'll write LaCroy and see if I can get more detail on those "names".

B

Shenandoah
05-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Bruce,

Another

interesting question is whether they've adjusted the amount of African Herbal Aprodisiac to accomodate any of the

modern scents?

Since I have both Impi #1 & #2, I'd like to be comparing equal pheromone, and aphrodosiac

concentrations. Which I would think should be #2, if not please let us know.

Is it safe to assume that the other

ingredients are still the same?

Or are we looking for other differences beyond merely reactions to the various

scents?

Bruce
05-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Shena,

I'll check that. BTW,

how different is the smell of those two that you have already? How about the effects?

B

Shenandoah
05-03-2006, 06:30 AM
Bruce,

Recalibration is a misnomer. For me this represents initial calibration, that is, learning the

differences of Impi by itself.

When it first came out, I quickly deduced from the

introduction thread for Impi, that it is somewhat more concentrated than TE in the basic LaCroy ingredients, and has

ETS-11, and AHA as well. Therefore I simply substituted it where ever I was already using TE in mixes. With very

good results I might add.

NPA & SoE, or TE & SoE are great mixes. So I was not surprised that

Impi & SoE seems even better.

Since starting one spray of Impi#1 by itself at work this week,

I’ve gotten some interesting results. Monday one of the young things around here spent extra time in my cubicle

teasing me. I teased back some, but really have no interest. Yesterday the secretary took time to make a trip to my

office in person, something I don’t recall her ever doing before. She has always been one to use the phone. This

morning the boss’s boss took extra time discussing a non-work subject with me in the hall – this is also rather

unusual.

I’ve not used strong eNone at work as there is no one here I’m interested in getting

aroused, and haven’t wanted to irritate other men in an already competitive, accomplishment driven environment. But

at least at the one spray level, it seems to be garnering respect, w/o aggravation, but then so has the A314 I’ve

been using. If this is a carry over effect from the A314, at least Impi hasn’t reduced the respect.

For work I’ve been generally using a minimum of one drop A314, 4+” of SoE, and a small dab of APC, and

then boosting a little on the ingredient among these three that I deem most beneficial to that day’s task. So one

spray of Impi is a big ramp up in eNone.

The time at the gym doesn’t count as I‘ve been

adding SoE, and an extra spray of Impi.

Regarding a comparison to Impi#2, yes, there is a

stronger herbal scent with that, but neither one is objectionable, and I’ve never had any bad comments about either.

I plan on working in a week of that by itself somewhere. Maybe it should be next week.

Bruce
05-03-2006, 07:56 AM
Shen,

Dude! Thorough post.

Thanks.

RE the question about the new names (Axe, Klyn etc). Barry says they don't mean anything. The

fragrances are meant to be entirely unique and unlike anything on the market.

Peace and Love,
B

L.A. Guy
05-03-2006, 12:28 PM
In that case, it would be

helpful if those of you who buy one of the four scents would post a description of/reaction to the fragrance right

away, even before you try it out in public. Thanks, guys!

Holmes
05-03-2006, 01:11 PM
In that case, it

would be helpful if those of you who buy one of the four scents would post a description of/reaction to the

fragrance right away, even before you try it out in public. Thanks, guys!

Seconded. :thumbsup:

BassMan
05-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Seconded.

:thumbsup:Ok.

Silver - like Le Male / Lolita Lempicka.

Blue - similar to Pheromol Factor.

Red -

fresh, sharp, modern, fairly chemical smelling.

Yellow - very light, can detect some citrus.

This is just

from putting a couple of swipes of the spray wand of each at various places on my arms. Haven't really tried them

out yet.

- Bass

a.k.a.
05-07-2006, 06:02 PM
I wish I was good at describing

scents.
Best I can do is...
Blue smells the most like Impi 2. It’s kind of herbal only lighter

with some floral tones. Smells fresh for about 5 minutes then it turns into a kind of incense smell. Makes me free

associate Bongathon.
Red is kind of citrus and spice. Makes me think of potpourri. Didn’t like it.

Silver is kind of smokey and woodsy. Makes me think of campfires. Probably the most masculine scent in the bunch.

Yellow is kind of citrus and sweet. Reminds me of skin care products from Body Shop. My favorite.

Holmes
05-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Thanks Bass and a.k.a.!

DCW
05-07-2006, 08:15 PM
I bought Blue, my first impression

was a soapy shampoo smell.
I kinda like it more testing needed.

DCW

Bruce
05-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the reports on the

scents.

We are now out of the "blue" and I adjusted the "all 4" to "all 3".

Thanks again
B

tnt
05-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Hi. I'm a newbie. I've been using

Pheromones for about 3 months now.
I got my order of silver IMPI and it smells nice. It has a 'baby powder'

scent. It last about 2-3hrs.
I haven't seen any reactions from women - good or bad. I'll do more field

testing.

Later.

Bruce
05-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Thanks to everybody for the

feedback. Any more? Is there a general consensus for a "best" one or two? LaCroy is closing down for part of the

summer and I'm wondering if I should get an order in.

???

B

BassMan
05-12-2006, 06:10 AM
Thanks to everybody

for the feedback. Any more? Is there a general consensus for a "best" one or two? LaCroy is closing down for part of

the summer and I'm wondering if I should get an order in.

???

BI like the Silver best, but then, I

like LeMale.

- Bass

DCW
05-12-2006, 08:20 AM
I went to a Sushi restaurant

yesterday; a lady (mid-late 40s) came in and sat at the table on my right. After 40 mins or so she started to engage

me in conversation. She asked if I was visiting Houston on business (I was sitting alone) and explained that she was

on a business trip etc.... We talked for a good 35 mins about a bunch of things, she asked me about Houston

real-estate etc.
I paid the check we walked out together and I went home (alone).
I was wearing 3 sprays of Impi

Blue, 3 dabs of NPA.

DCW

WildBillTD
05-12-2006, 09:34 AM
I got the blue

version the other day and am impressed! I can't really describe the scent except to say that I find it

appealing-not at all "chemically" (like the first Impi). The reason I bought it is that I got very good responses

from the the the first Impi (unscented), which I'm running out of.

In the elevator at work I had two women

act very friendly with sideways checking me out eye contact (you know how they do that?). Then at the Walgreens at

the checkout I made a point of leaning over the counter a bit and the woman caught a whiff and was extra friendly,

also checking me out a bit more than normal. Co- workers seemed a bit more respectful & friendly than usual. To sum

up: it works by making women friendlier and respectful.

I applied 2 sprays to my forehead area and used 2

drops of Pheros on my neck.

I wish I had bought the yellow version, because I prefer the citrus smell. In any

case, I'd buy the blue dot again, no question.

That's all I have to report, since I just got it :)

nitas
05-12-2006, 10:41 PM
Hey everyone! The Impi silver dot

arived 2 days ago. I love the smell, its fairly masculin and earthy, yet sweet at the same time, it reminds me a lot

of Axe body spray's scent Kilo. So far it has worked great with everyone, everyone is commenting on the scent, im

not sure about the pheromonal aspects yet because ive only been testing for two days and have never tried impi

before. However I think its save to say that the silver dot scent is great!

Bruce
05-13-2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks guys. Now we are really

getting somewhere. Sounds like Silver and Blue are leading the pack.

Many many thanks,
B

ohmmmm
05-13-2006, 08:48 PM
Ok, I've bought all four and

tried all four. I personally like the scent of the Blue the most with Silver a close second. The orange smells too

much like woman's old time hair spray. The yellow has a citrus scent that isn't my cup of tea but I don't mind it

that much. I would just choose Blue or Silver before yellow and orange last..

So here is my top four

list....

1) Blue = manly and interesting smell that I like the most. Kind of traditional heavy aftershave type

smell.

2) Silver = less intense manly smell...with a vanilla backround...hard to describe.

3) Yellow =

slight citrus/lemony smell that is pleasant

4) Orange = first impression is old woman's hair spray smell that

decreases in intensity fast but still smells wierd to me.

I have not worn the stuff enough to know which

fragrance is most effective. In testing, I sprayed some on at about lunch time before I went to the coffee shop and

noticed that the scent was still lingering in a low volume (so to speak) on me after dinner...wow. I also noted that

impi does get me noticed by females and this batch seems less offensive to other males. Older version of Impi

required only one spray for me while with this batch i tend to use two sprays....

Overall, I like the scents and

think we have a winner with Blue and Silver for sure. I also like the way they stay on your body for hours and fade

so slowly. That's all I can think of for now, but I'll share more later if I learn more...

Best wishes.

:thumbsup:

Shenandoah
05-13-2006, 10:07 PM
Bruce,

I finally went and

sprayed all four scents on my arms at about 09:00 Saturday morning, Blue at left elbow, Yellow at left wrist, Silver

at right elbow, and Red at right elbow, then put on a long sleve shirt on to try and keep down any possible OD. I

was with long time friends all day, so I wouldn't expect any adverse reactions from them, but I wanted to take a

little precaution

Anyway, upon application I favored Silver the most, closely followed by Yellow, with Blue

third, and Red a distant last. About an hour later I favored Yellow the most, with Silver a close second, Blue

third, and Red definitely last (rather like spicy food). It has stayed in this order most of the day.

It is now

just after midnight = 15 hours later. I can still smell all of them. I would still rate Yellow the best, but now put

Blue and Silver about equal. Red remains my last choice. Although even it is not an objectionable smell. They all

have some appeal.

Silver has faded the most, followed by Yellow, and then Red. Blue has faded the least. Both

Impi #1 and #2 fade much sooner than any of the colored four, but I suspect the mones are just as active later on.

Checking out of Wal-Mart about an hour ago, a young married woman, who was with her husband, infront of me in

line, started getting nervous, and trying to check me out, so even 14 hours later something was happening.

I

would most likely order Yellow as my first choice, and then Silver.

Now that I've got a week of Impi#2 testing

to compare to Impi#1, I can say that it has a much heavier smell at first application, but both fade quickly enough

to not be objectionable. The most pronounced observation is that the secretary has found a couple opportinities to

bring materials down the hall to my office during the week, and has been more helpful than normal. This is very

unusual. Most of the time she is the division gestapo keeping every one in line with the proper paper work "must be

filled out this way. . " Instead she has almost become fawning.

I share an office with three new employees, all

in their early 20's, and two are female. Monday morning both females came in, and within minutes were cussing,

swearing, blaspheming, and being sexually vulgar in their expressions. This is most unusial, and it was like they

were in a contest to see who could be the crudest. The first rush of profanity died off within half an hour, but the

attitude, and occaisional words continued most of the morning. Tuesday only one of them repeated this sort of

behavior.

I'm wondering if something in Impi didn't agree with their time of the month.

Also, on Impi#2,

one young thing from downstairs was coming in to talk to her boyfriend, but spending extra time teasing, and

bantering with me. this is the same as she was on Impi #1, but it is becoming more obvious.

I may try Red this

next week, simply because I like it least.

Also, with six different Impi's to choose from, I scraped the bottom

of the bottles with a pen knife, and wrote "1", and "2" on the appropriate bottles, and then used red, blue, and

yellow markers to color the entire bottom of those three. Not having a silver marker, and "S" looking alot like "2",

I colored that one green, and wrote "AG" (the chemical symbol for silver) on the bottom.

It really isn't fair

to rate the smells of #1, and #2, as they fade so quickly as to be unoticeable.

BTW, has there been any change

in the pheromone & aphrodisiac content of any of the colored Impi's?

Bruce
05-16-2006, 07:59 AM
Guys,

I have been talking with

LaCroy and they are going to make us up batches of the Silver and the Blue. I am thinking we should have entirely

new labels for these scented versions. What would you think about having a contest for coming up with a name? We

could just come up with a new label and name them "Impi Silver" and "Impi Blue", but it would probably be better to

come up with new names too; like "Impi (some word)" etc. OR.... entirely new names that don't include the word

"Impi" at all.

What do you think? We don't have too much time though, They want to start filling

soon.

Peace,
B

Shenandoah
05-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Bruce,

Personally I would keep the association with Impi up

front, so my proposal for names would be Impi Indigo for the Blue, Impi Amarelo for the Yellow (Portuguese), and

Impi Silver for the Silver (somehow “Silver” seems better than “Smoke”). I know it’s not very original, but these

seem to sort of fit the descriptions people are making of the scents.

These three scents seem to have gotten a fair amount of favor from those reporting. Is there

any possibility of these becoming available as scent concentrates w/o pheromones to be added to our own mixes? If

the scents from Edge Essentials were to be come available separately from pheromones, LaCroy could start a whole

line of cover scents = Arouser, Tango, Silver, Amarelo, Indigo, Heat, and Glow Scents

Brösel
05-16-2006, 01:30 PM
Maybe a bit late, but here's my

impression...
I got my Impi Blue and first tested the scent: My first impression was a feeling of cleanliness and a

bit lavender, mixed with fresh spices. :thumbsup:

Then tried it in action: Two small sprays on each side of the

neck and nothing else, not even any afteshave, and out to the cantina. The usual greeting ceremony - kiss here and

there - took a bit longer than usual, the hugs seemed to be more intense, and the over all atmosphere was quite

cozy. The behaviour of the girls was oriented in my direction, some small talks seemed to start just to get into the

"Impi-cloud" :D - BTW, no offensive behaviour of the guys around.
Conclusion: I like the smell, the girls I talked

to liked it too, the mones seem to work. Maybe some TE or NPA as add on, just to add some spice :angel:...

So

Long...
Brösel

bronzie
05-16-2006, 02:44 PM
Bruce,

Personally I would keep the association with Impi up

front, so my proposal for names would be Impi Indigo for the Blue, Impi Amarelo for the Yellow (Portuguese), and

Impi Silver for the Silver (somehow “Silver” seems better than “Smoke”). I know it’s not very original, but these

seem to sort of fit the descriptions people are making of the scents.

These three scents seem

to have gotten a fair amount of favor from those reporting. Is there any possibility of these becoming available as

scent concentrates w/o pheromones to be added to our own mixes? If the scents from Edge Essentials were to be come

available separately from pheromones, LaCroy could start a whole line of cover scents = Arouser, Tango, Silver,

Amarelo, Indigo, Heat, and Glow Scents

MY TAKE

Impi Crome = silver
Impi Oxygen = blue
Impi

Flame = red
Impi Magna = yellow

DrSmellThis
05-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Congrats on the new products.

I do hope the natural, original formula will still be available.

Holmes
05-16-2006, 03:42 PM
Glad you're getting more of the

Silver and Blue, Bruce. I haven't been able to order yet, but those are the ones I'm leaning toward.

As for

names...

Red - John
Yellow - Paul
Silver - George
Blue - Bernard Purdie

(I'm not that

creative at the moment)

Shenandoah
05-17-2006, 04:44 AM
Bruce,

I have to comment on this.

A couple minutes ago one of the young things arrived in my office, and commented “Good morning,

ummmm, Something smells really good in here.” I didn’t respond with anything other than a cherry “Good morning.” I

had put one spray of Impi Yellow on about an hour earlier (I’m the first one into the office). Then she asked if I

was brewing vanilla coffee. So I said “No, what I think you smell is a new cologne that I’m

trying.”

Immediately “Ummmm, really nice, what’s it called?” Quickly I

grabbed the name I’d given it in this thread yesterday, “It’s called ‘Amarelo’” To which she responded “I really

like it. You’re going to be attracting all the young women.”

She has been

bubbling happy ever since, despite having problems with her PC already this morning, and having to call the IT

services, and then being told it will be at least a couple hours before they can help.
The other

young woman has since arrived in her usually fatigued, irritated mood. Since being here a few minutes her thermostat

has cooled from “Touchy Belligerent” to “Helpful, and just short of Pleasant.”

I used Impi Red on Monday, and Tuesday. There were indications of respect from men, and in one

specific situation there was obviously more than should have been warranted.

I don’t like the smell of Red, but before going over to the gym Monday afternoon I loaded up

with scented SoE, then added another spray of Impi Red. The mix was much better than Impi Red alone, and actually

enjoyable.

Along with the Doctor, I'd like to see the unscented Impi#2

continued, but this Yellow is impressing me in just the first couple hours of use.

I also am looking forward to trying Silver, and Blue as stand alone products.

WildBillTD
05-19-2006, 12:04 PM
The day before

yesterday I applied 2 sprays of blue dot to my neck and forehead and went to work.

A co-worker of about 40

mentioned that something smelled so nice and who was wearing the great cologne/perfume (yours truly!).

Later

on she came into my cubicle to look at something on the screen. That normally takes about a second, but she stood

there and moved in closer so that she could keep in smelling the Impi Blue. So she just stood there and stood

there...finally I made some closing statement to get her to move it (she's not my type, unfortunately; otherwise I

would have asked her to sit on my face for a couple of minutes).

This past weekend I was in the supermarket

and made sure to pass closely by the head cashier who walks around monitoring the cashiers & baggers. She knows me

as a regular customer and is sort of friendly. This time she told me to go to into a checkout lane and I made a

joke with her and she turned red and was laughing, etc. To make a long story short.....an absolute, abslute hit!

This is why we wear pheremones, right???

I love wearing the pheromones that I know will work when I

encounter women and look for their reactions!!

Holmes
05-19-2006, 12:23 PM
Nice

report.

finally I made some closing statement to get her to move it (she's not my type,

unfortunately; otherwise I would have asked her to sit on my face for a couple of minutes).

:lol:

Shenandoah
05-19-2006, 01:33 PM
Today being a

slow day around the office, I thought I’d add some Liquid Trust to the one spray of Impi Yellow, so today’s results

are posted over in the LT thread.

To expand on the Impi Yellow results –

the young thing from downstairs whose boyfriend shares an office with me, and has been teasing me a little in front

of him when I was wearing unscented Impi, was up here in the afternoon the first day I had Yellow on. She was

getting a little perturbed with him, and in the midst of her verbal exchange with him she said, “Maybe I ought to be

dating Shen.” I’m thinking “Thank you for the inference honey, but no thanks.”

The second day of wearing Yellow had no stand out incidents, but there was certainly respect

from the men, and one more cherry greeting than normal from one of the new hires.

I intend to try Silver, and Blue for two days each next week, and then it’s vacation

time.

catlord17
05-19-2006, 07:26 PM
For what it's worth, I like

the idea of using the names "Impi Blue" and "Impi Silver".

Bruce
05-20-2006, 09:48 AM
I have put in a request for Yellow

as well as Blue and Silver (thanks to Shenandoah). We'll probably just go with the old Impi labels and some sort

of banner on each with the color written on there for now. That will give us more time to come up with new labels

(and maybe names).

Thanks to All,
B

Mousse
06-13-2006, 09:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am a

new guy to this forum, I have been reading wih interest for a month or so though. I hadn't posted anything before

because I 'd like to have something worthwile to contribute when I do. My first couple of purchases from LS were

quite diverse - I have bought NPA, APC, TE, CHIKARA, SOE Gel packs and in my last order I have just bought RM, PI/W,

as well as Liquid Trust and an IMPI cologne for men.
I am still in the very early stages of experimenting, I have

tried a couple of the mixes like JB#1 and PAN, and I have had a great deal of help reading this site for

information.
When my next order arrives I will have the new IMPI Cologne to try - do you suggest using it alone or

would the addition of one of the other mones be something I should try?
I am happy to leave feedback once I have

tried it.

ohmmmm
06-14-2006, 04:15 AM
Mouse,

I like it with PI/w or

SOE. You might also try it with one of the nones, but only a little of the none such as TE to start. An

interesting formula that I would like to try but have not yet is the Chikara and impi...

:drunk:

supefly
06-14-2006, 07:21 AM
I have had good results with the

yellow dot version. The scent lasts 12 + hours easily. I may try the silver or blue based on comments as I prefer

that type of scent over the citrus types. Female co-workers asking me out to lunch. At the pool room all the women

acted like some famous actor just walked into the room. I like the range and affect of the impi line and will try

the other versions just to switch the scents. This seems to be a winner in my arsenal.

Stache
06-14-2006, 08:05 AM
I've been giving the blue dot a

go. It has a very pleasant, traditional aftershave-y scent (as has been previously commented on). I sometimes wear a

sandalwood based scent oil as well, and the scents blended well together. It seems a bit strong, and I've been

wearing 1 to 1 1/2 squirts, although, reading the results that the other guys are getting with more, I may give it a

try, although it's strong stuff!
The first week I wore it, I was working in a new gig, so there was no way to

tell whether Impi had any effect, since i didn't really know the folks. At lunch, though, waiting in line in a

sandwich shop, my eye was caught by a tall, pretty asian girl. Soon she walked over, I passed a few quick funny

remarks and she junped into the conversation, whole hog, punctuation it by patting my shoulder & squeezing my

forearm. When I got my order, she asked me to come by the place she worked & say hi. Was it Impi, or my sense of

style? ;^)
On the flip side, I started working with a much older gentleman (60s, I'd guess) who specifically

asked, somewhat ppolitely, me to stop wearing aftershave in the office because it really bothered him. Fortunately

the big bottle makes it easy to fill a little atomizer & schpritz as needed.
It is long-lasting, and though

pleasant, I can definitely smell the 'mones. AS for naming the new products, I's keep Impi in the name so we know

what 'family' it is.
Bruce gimme the discount coupon! I can't wait to try the Yellow scent!

Stache
06-14-2006, 08:05 AM
I've been giving the blue dot a

go. It has a very pleasant, traditional aftershave-y scent (as has been previously commented on). I sometimes wear a

sandalwood based scent oil as well, and the scents blended well together. It seems a bit strong, and I've been

wearing 1 to 1 1/2 squirts, although, reading the results that the other guys are getting with more, I may give it a

try, although it's strong stuff!
The first week I wore it, I was working in a new gig, so there was no way to

tell whether Impi had any effect, since i didn't really know the folks. At lunch, though, waiting in line in a

sandwich shop, my eye was caught by a tall, pretty asian girl. Soon she walked over, I passed a few quick funny

remarks and she junped into the conversation, whole hog, punctuation it by patting my shoulder & squeezing my

forearm. When I got my order, she asked me to come by the place she worked & say hi. Was it Impi, or my sense of

style? ;^)
On the flip side, I started working with a much older gentleman (60s, I'd guess) who specifically

asked, somewhat ppolitely, me to stop wearing aftershave in the office because it really bothered him. Fortunately

the big bottle makes it easy to fill a little atomizer & schpritz as needed.
It is long-lasting, and though

pleasant, I can definitely smell the 'mones. AS for naming the new products, I's keep Impi in the name so we know

what 'family' it is.
Bruce gimme the discount coupon! I can't wait to try the Yellow scent!

Mousse
06-14-2006, 04:37 PM
Mouse,

I like it

with PI/w or SOE. You might also try it with one of the nones, but only a little of the none such as TE to start.

An interesting formula that I would like to try but have not yet is the Chikara and

impi...

:drunk:
Thanks Ohmmmm,
I'll wait to see which colour IMPI I recieve and I'll give it a go

with Chikara. When I do I'll post the results...

Shenandoah
06-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Mousse,

My favorite is

Yellow, but Silver seems better to me upon the first half-hour or so of application.

Right now I’m using Blue, which if one

wants to go “stealth” (arouse the least suspicion) is probably the best way to do so, as it is such a traditional

scent.

Red is effective, but too spicy (hot

red pepper effect) for my liking. If you get this one, I find that it sweetens up nicely with scented SoE rolled on

under it.

Speaking of which, I have found

SoE under Impi to have very favorable effects on women, which is not very surprising given the effects of TE & SoE,

or NPA & SoE on women.

I put one spray of

Impi Blue on this morning. In about twenty minutes I’m headed over to the gym with about 12” of SoE rolled on around

my mouth, and an additional spray of Impi Blue on my mouth, and nose (close eyes, and mouth, don’t breath). This

will serve to get it blown out into the atmosphere more quickly and hopefully get the desired effects before any Nol

in the SoE starts to convert.

Mousse
06-16-2006, 03:10 AM
Mousse,

My favorite is Yellow, but Silver seems better to me upon the first half-hour or

so of application.

Right now I’m using

Blue, which if one wants to go “stealth” (arouse the least suspicion) is probably the best way to do so, as it is

such a traditional scent.

Red is effective,

but too spicy (hot red pepper effect) for my liking. If you get this one, I find that it sweetens up nicely with

scented SoE rolled on under it.

Speaking of

which, I have found SoE under Impi to have very favorable effects on women, which is not very surprising given the

effects of TE & SoE, or NPA & SoE on women.

I put one spray of Impi Blue on this morning. In about twenty minutes I’m headed

over to the gym with about 12” of SoE rolled on around my mouth, and an additional spray of Impi Blue on my mouth,

and nose (close eyes, and mouth, don’t breath). This will serve to get it blown out into the atmosphere more quickly

and hopefully get the desired effects before any Nol in the SoE starts to

convert.
Shenandoah,

Thats really interesting information. I haven't read anywhere

before the "mouth" method! It makes some sense though. Unfortunately I haven't yet recieved my order of IMPI, so I

can't try it out this weekend. I have a great job for trying out different mones and thier effects - I am a manager

at a very busy retail store so there are always many, many women of all ages - staff included - for me to get a

guage of the effects. I try to use a different combo each day to see if I can notice any difference in the way

people act towards me. As I might have mentioned earlier I am fairly new to the game but reading all of the posts I

realise the best way is to experiment. Today I tried 1/2 a pack of SOE gel rubbed into the back of my neck and

wrists, as well as a dab on each wrist and each earlobe of TE + PPA mixed at 3:1. When I say Dab, I have these small

stainless steel perfume bottles (almost like a miniature flask, with a screw on lid) which I measure my mixes into,

and I put my finger over the open top and turn the bottle upside down, and the amount on my finger is what I call a

Dab. So there was four of these Dabs in total, as well as the SOE gel pack. I was using Allure by Chanel as the

cover scent for the mix, as I feel that the SOE for me anyway isn't strong enough to cover the PPA+TE mix. I liked

this combination, it made me feel good, but I didn't notice a great deal of attention (not any different to what I

normally recieve) from women. I am extremely busy most of the time, so I may have missed some "signs" but I

certainly didn't get any DIHL like I've been reading about. Early days yet... I'm just starting to experiment

with quantities and different mixtures. I can't wait to get my next batch of mones in to try - I have PPA, APC,

NPA, TE, Chikara, SOE Gel packs now - and my next order will have IMPI and Liquid Trust, as well as AE, Rogue Male

and Primal Instinct Unscented for Women. I think I have all my bases covered in the Phero range!!! Just finding that

elusive mix that suits me... Can't wait to try the IMPI though. Any suggestions with what I have already while I'm

waiting for the IMPI to arrive? I'd love to hear what has worked for you as a combo or standalone using NPA, PPA,

APC, Chikara, TE and SOE gel..

I've made up 3 mix batches so far of PPA + NPA @5:1, APC + NPA @7:3 (JB#1) and

TE + PPA @3:1. So far nothing out of the ordinary, but I am still tinkering with the amounts that I am putting on

and I think this may be the key...

Thanks for the reply!!

L.A. Guy
06-16-2006, 01:57 PM
I've had Impi Yellow for a

while now, but I haven't used it much. Why? It's by far the strongest-smelling scent of any product I've ever

worn. A single spray gives off more scent than I'd ever want to wear at a single time (and it takes a long time to

fade). It's enough to make me worry that other people will see me as "Too Much Cologne Guy."

This problem may be

particular to the Yellow because it has such a "sharp" smell. I wonder if the Blue is more subtle, since people seem

to prefer that one.

As it is, I would prefer a product that has the same amount of 'mones but less than half the

strength of cover scent.

Shenandoah
06-16-2006, 10:19 PM
Mousse,

A comment about your mixes (PPA + NPA @5:1, APC + NPA @7:3 (JB#1) and TE + PPA @3:1);

They are all extremely eNone heavy. If some woman does react, it is likely to be quite sexual, and aggressive, and

she will likely be 35+ (usually a fair amount +), but it is very likely to be scaring the rest

away.

I got my first DIHL with a one little dab (not spray) of TE split

between both sides of my neck, and covered with one dab of APC on top of each side (total two). This should be

equivalent to a small amount of JB# 1, probably less than half the amount that you are using.

Most of the products on your list are laden with

eNone.
SoE and PI/w don’t have

eNone,
AE/m and Chikara have eNone, but are balanced with other

mones

I would recommend either lighten up the application

amounts

OR

When using such

high amounts of eNone, it is advisable to add SoE, A314, WAGG, or A1

I’ve been slowly trying to get closer to the younger blonde aerobics instructor over at

the gym. I’m not a member of her class, but have been making some headway. She is showing lot’s of interest in me,

and this woman can easily have her pick of any guy in the place.

After

reading the thread, and noting that some people are having success with Chikara, and Impi, I added a squirt of

Chikara on top of the 12” of SoE, and then a spray of Impi Blue on top of that. It made a pleasant enough smelling

mix.

By the way, I also roll my lips inward before spraying on the

mones. This keeps me from licking the mones off my lips. I figure that I’m breathing quite a lot of them directly. I

don’t need to add to the effect on myself. The idea is to blow them out there where others will pick them

up.

The instructor took the opportunity to walk by my bench twice after

she had checked in early to go to her class. The second time I saw her coming from the office, headed back to her

aerobics room, and took advantage of the time to fill the air with the pheromone mix by rapid inhalations, and

exhalations in preparation for a severely impressive lift, which she also got to see.

Later, in a short conversation with her, I found out that she also does belly-dancing,

which will serve as the conversation starter next time we meet. I’m taking it easy as she gets hit on all the time.

Don’t want to be too slow, but don’t want to be seen as part of the drooling herd either.

Also, I may have loaded up more eNone than I wanted by adding the Chikara to the Impi,

which already has plenty of eNone. One of the older women had just gotten done with her tread mill session, and had

no inhibitions about starting a conversation with me. Hey, it counts as a hit, even if I’m not interested. At least

I was polite.

L A Guy

May I

suggest getting a bottle of unscented Impi to mix your Impi Yellow with, that should give you your desired half

strength, while leaving those who like it full strength to have it "Loud"

L.A. Guy
06-17-2006, 12:23 PM
How do you get the unscented

version? I don't see it listed anywhere. Is it the same formula as the new "color dot" versions?

Shenandoah
06-17-2006, 09:41 PM
L.A. Guy

It has never

been explicitly stated, and it is a question that I asked earlier in this thread, whether the scented Impi versions

have the same pheromone, and herbal aphrodisiac formula as the second unscented version (Impi #2), which is

available at

http://www.love-scent.com/pr

oduct_info.php/p/impi-cologne-for-men/products_id/94 (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/p/impi-cologne-for-men/products_id/94)

I think we are assuming them to be the same.

Bruce,

Can you clear this up for us?

Mousse
06-19-2006, 03:31 AM
Thanks for that advice

Shenandoah. When I recieve my next order I will have a more diverse range of pheros to experiment with. I will keep

your suggestion very much in mind. It's very easy to get a little carried away with trying different products at

once - especially if your not experienced. That's all part of the learning process!

A young, blonde Belly

dancing Aerobics instuctor! Whoah. Let me know how you get on with that!

Mousse
06-19-2006, 10:29 PM
L.A. Guy

It

has never been explicitly stated, and it is a question that I asked earlier in this thread, whether the scented Impi

versions have the same pheromone, and herbal aphrodisiac formula as the second unscented version (Impi #2).

I

think we are assuming them to be the same.

Bruce,

Can you clear this up for us?

I recieved my

new mones in the mail today :lol: (Thanks Bruce!). I now have Liquid trust and IMPI to add to my range.
Reading in

the thread above, I am trying to determine exactly which IMPI version I recieved - in my order it appears only as

IMPI Cologne for men ($39.95). It is a white plastic atomiser with no coloured dot on it anywhere, so I am assuming

it is the unscented version however it does seem to me to possess a fairly strong scent!
In any regards I am

going to give it a go tommorrow (I have a lunch date with a girl from work - we are both the same age - 29). I am

going to try it with either Chikara or SOE gel - I'll see what mood I'm in tommorrow. If I try it with Chikara I

think I'll go 1 spray Impi to 2 Sprays Chikara. I wouldn't want the IMPI to be the predominant smell. If I go SOE

and IMPI I'll do 1/2 a pack of the gel split between either side of my neck and wrists, and 1 Spray IMPI. If go

down this route I'll wait and see how the smell is like and even decide if I'm going to wear a cover scent. I have

Allure by Chanel and Truth by Calvin Klein. CK's truth may be better in this case as I think the fragrance is

softer then allure.
Ohmmmm, you said you'd be interested to see any effects of IMPI and Chikara - if I decide to

try this tommorrow then I'll post any reactions.
BTW the girl I'm having lunch with is Asian - should this sway

my decision on which combo to use one way or another?

pbj
06-19-2006, 11:40 PM
I am trying to

determine exactly which IMPI version I recieved - It is a white plastic atomiser with no coloured dot on it

anywhere, so I am assuming it is the unscented version however it does seem to me to possess a fairly strong

scent!

I don't remember seeing an unscented IMPI. I believe you got the regular version vs the beta

versions (you had to order those differently, they were under Impi Beta Testers.

Mousse
06-20-2006, 12:48 AM
I don't remember

seeing an unscented IMPI. I believe you got the regular version vs the beta versions (you had to order those

differently, they were under Impi Beta Testers.

That's strange ... click on the link that Shenandoah

posted above :

http://www.love-scent.com/product_in...products_id/94

(http://www.love-scent.com/product_in...products_id/94)

On the top of the page there is this quote:

NOTE: This IMPI has a somewhat

upgraded formula over the previous version. From what I have been told, the herbal aphrodisiac/fragrance portion has

been increased.

By this description it IS scented, so you are right - I could not see an unscented one

either. But is this what you would call the "Regular Version?". This is definately the one that I ordered. I did not

order a BETA version. I'd still be interested to find out if anyone knows the difference in contents between this

Version and the BETA Testers. Is it just the fragrance? :think:

pbj
06-20-2006, 07:56 AM
My take on it:
IMPI 1 - Pheromone +

secret african herbal aphrodesiac (not around anymore)

IMPI 2 - (Currently up), same pheromones, more of the

secret ingredient (or tweaked secret ingredient)

IMPI Beta - same pheromones as IMPI 2 (not sure about the

secret ingredient) + different cover scents.

Shenandoah
06-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Mousse,

Okay, I’ll try to explain the clumsy use of the term “Unscented” by those of us that have been around

since before the introduction of the original Impi.

The LaCroy products line for men has “The

Edge”, and NPA in unscented versions, but they both smell pretty badly to some people. So many (maybe most) people

use them with a cover scent.

The LaCroy line also has two scented versions of Edge

Essentials, which have the same pheromones as TE, but come mixed with essential oils in “Heat” (verisage), and

“Arouser” (artificial cedarwood) scents.

The original Impi #1 did not have any scents added,

so in that sense it was unscented, as every ingredient in it was either a pheromone, or an aphrodisiac. Therefore

there were no inactive ingredients, whose only purpose was to cover up the smell of the others. It was anticipated

that the Natural African Herbal Aphrodisiac had enough scent to cover the other mones in Impi, but it does not

qualify as an inactive, scent-only added ingredient.

When some people found that for them,

there was not enough AHA to cover the smell of the other mones, the AHA content was increased, thus creating Impi #

2. And still some people complained that the eNone smell leaked through. So now the colored Impi’s have strong,

artificial cover scents added to satisfy those that didn’t like the “Smell” of the ”Unscented” versions, if that

makes any sense.

As to active ingredients, here is what the Pherolibrary shows for NPA and

Edge, followed by my guess as to the amounts of the ingredients in Impi

The Edge & EE = .050

mg/ml eNone + .050 mg/ml Unspecified Ingredient (UI) for a total content of .100 mg/ml of pheromones.

NPA = .240 mg/ml aNone + .240 mg/ml UI for a total of .480 mg/ml of pheromones (= 4.8 times as

concentrated as TE)

My GUESS =
Impi # 1 = .083 mg/ml eNone + .083 mg/ml

UI + .042 mg/ml ETS-11 + .063 mg/ml AHA for a total of .271 mg/ml of active ingredients

Impi

# 2 = .083 mg/ml eNone + .083 mg/ml UI + .042 mg/ml ETS-11 + .083 mg/ml AHA for a total of .292 mg/ml of active

ingredients

It has never been answered as to whether the colored Impi’s have the same active

ingredients as either earlier version of Impi, but most people are assuming that they have the same active

ingredients as "unscented" Impi # 2 plus the artificial scents.

Traxxas
06-20-2006, 05:41 PM
Hey all, here is my take on Impi Silver. The scent is not musky at all

(which I can appreciate). It smells very much like Jean Paul Gaultier cologne. It's sharp, woody -maybe a little

oriental smell along the same line as Chikara. Impi Silver has a masculine enough scent and is intriguing. I'd say

it's perfect for an office or casual use but not for clubs and gatherings where the scent has to compete against

more overpowering ones on other men.

My use has been limited thus far and I intend on posting the results soon. I

have enjoyed reading other experiences with this beta test.

pbj
06-20-2006, 06:04 PM
It has

never been answered as to whether the colored Impi’s have the same active ingredients as either earlier version of

Impi, but most people are assuming that they have the same active ingredients as "unscented" Impi # 2 plus the

artificial scents.

Hi Shenandoah, In the IMPI Beta test, the description says:

These bottles of IMPI all contain the same pheromones as the regular IMPI, but in addition are

scented with one of (three) modern fragrances.

Now, my original thought was same

pheromone/concentrations. But I guess you can parse it either way now that I think of it. They could be the same

pheromones but in different concentrations. Maybe this is one of those "definition of is" things...

Mousse
06-21-2006, 07:00 AM
Today I had my lunch "date" with

a girl from work. A couple of posts ago in this thread I was saying that I was undecided which combo I would use -

IMPI (New Version - unscented NON colour version - thanks Shenandoah!) with SOE Gel, or IMPI with Chikara and a

cover scent. Here is my story....

Products : IMPI Cologne for men (New Version)
Chikara scented spray

Calvin Klein's Truth for men
AND....
Liquid Trust.

App. Points: IMPI - 1 spray to middle of throat

CHIKARA - 2 sprays (light) one on each side of neck

CK Truth - 1 spray over IMPI

Liquid Trust - 2 light

sprays on shirt, one on each side of the chest.

I am a 29 year old male, my "date" was a 31 year old asian.

Some points to note. We have known each other for about three months, from work. We are both in quickly

deteriorating relationships. We have built an instant rapport since we first met, which I feel has slowly turned

into a mutual attraction.

We usually talk about the state of both of our relationships, which are similarly bad.

I think we both know we are attracted to each other without ever mentioning it. The term "Date" must be loosely

used. We had both just decided to go to lunch together. No romantic plans.

About 45 mins before meeting her, I

spray 1 spray of IMPI, 2 Sprays of Chikara and 1 spray of CK Truth in the aforementioned areas. 5 mins before

arrival I spray the Liquid Trust. Now I was worried about the smell before I decided to use this combo - but I must

say it smelt fantastic - all three scents seemed to compliment each other. I couldn't smell LT.

At lunch, which

spanned about an hour to an hour and a half - the results were evident. Not only on her part - but I felt that I was

equally affected. The best way to describe it was that it felt like we were the only two people in the room - and

the sense of attraction was esculated monumentally. She was very, very talkative. She opened up to me unlike ever

before. She would continuosly include examples of how her relationship had soured, as if it were a hint to me that

she didn't care about it anymore, and that she was miserable and was begging for an escape. She was extremely

attentive to me whenever I spoke, and would stare at me - deep into my eyes. I must say i felt the same. I said

before that I was attracted to her too, but nothing like I was feeling now. We were both transfixed to eachother.

As our lunch drew to a close, she told me that she wanted me to take her shopping. I could tell she didn't want

me to leave her, and nor did I want her to leave me. She was elated when I agreed. We got up to pay the bill, and I

notced she was standing very, very close to me. Almost resting her head against my shoulder.

In the car to go

shopping, this is where it became very interesting. More of the same conversation about how she hates her

relationship and is miserable. The word "hate" actually made an appearance, in reference to her partner. Plenty of

contact - arm, hand, shoulder. Mentions about how someone at work had said that she had a crush on me - and If I

believed it or not. Trying to be tactful and smooth, I replied - "I don't know, I'd like to believe that If you

did, you'd be confident enough to tell me". She smiled, no comment. There is a distinct sexual vibe between us in

the car - the coversation is very personal, like the type you would only talk about for someone you've known and

"trusted" (pun intended :) for years. I would best describe the atmosphere as an extremely elevated sense of

attraction, comfort, and I felt we both felt like we didn't want to be anywhere else.

We arrive at the shopping

center. 3 Hours had passed since my first application. In my pocket I have the bottle of LS and Chikara. I decide to

go to the bathroom and apply 1 light spray of Chikara to the middle of my throat. We walk very close together during

our walk around the shopping centre. More of the same conversation, as well as probing questions about my wavering

relationship. We didn't care where we were going. She buys a couple of things and we decide it's time to go. After

all, this was not a day we planned to spend entirely together.

In the car on the way to her place. Exactly like

the previous car ride. Mentions 3 or 4 times how wonderful today has been. I say the same.There was almost an aura

around us that we wanted to be together, and nowhere else. Very comfortable, yet very tense at the same time if you

can understand. When I arrive at her place, I knew I didn't want to go home. She didn't want me to either. She

asks me to park the car and help her up with the bags. At this point I'm thinking this is serious - do I really

want this? Yes I did.

Upon entering her house I note that it has now been 4 or more hours since I used LT, so I

go to the bathroom and apply 1 small spray to the middle of my shirt. The conversation is much the same, but now she

is becoming very emotional, and she actually starts to cry. I hate to see girls cry. I go over and wipe away the

tears from her eyes. She is staring at me intensely. We are very, very close. "What are we doing?" I ask. "I don't

know" she replies.

What followed was what I can honestly describe as the most passionate, intense kiss I have

ever given or recieved - ever. Even as I write this it sounds like a crappy soap drama, and I feel like a sap

writing it, but honestly, that's the best way I can describe it.

After what seemed like an eternity we pull

away, and the way she was looking at me was if she wanted to eat me. We were both very, very turned on. "I should

go" I say. "Yeah" she says. That didn't happen. We kiss again, this time she was biting my neck, and I could see

her smelling me and rubbing her face across my chest. It was extremely passionate.

This time I decide it's

best to leave before anything else happens. I know we both wanted to - there was no doubt there, but our

circumstances (work and relationships - albiet dysfunctional) meant that we needed some clear space between us to

sort out what we really wanted from this.

I kiss her goodbye.

IMPI + CHIKARA + LIQUID TRUST.

I have

found my combo. :drunk:

Mousse
06-21-2006, 07:02 AM
Mousse,

Okay, I’ll try to explain the clumsy use of the term

“Unscented” by those of us that have been around since before the introduction of the original Impi.

The LaCroy products line for men has “The Edge”, and NPA in unscented versions, but they both smell

pretty badly to some people. So many (maybe most) people use them with a cover scent.

The

LaCroy line also has two scented versions of Edge Essentials, which have the same pheromones as TE, but come mixed

with essential oils in “Heat” (verisage), and “Arouser” (artificial cedarwood) scents.

The

original Impi #1 did not have any scents added, so in that sense it was unscented, as every ingredient in it was

either a pheromone, or an aphrodisiac. Therefore there were no inactive ingredients, whose only purpose was to cover

up the smell of the others. It was anticipated that the Natural African Herbal Aphrodisiac had enough scent to cover

the other mones in Impi, but it does not qualify as an inactive, scent-only added ingredient.

When some people found that for them, there was not enough AHA to cover the smell of the other mones,

the AHA content was increased, thus creating Impi # 2. And still some people complained that the eNone smell leaked

through. So now the colored Impi’s have strong, artificial cover scents added to satisfy those that didn’t like the

“Smell” of the ”Unscented” versions, if that makes any sense.

As to active ingredients, here

is what the Pherolibrary shows for NPA and Edge, followed by my guess as to the amounts of the ingredients in

Impi

The Edge & EE = .050 mg/ml eNone + .050 mg/ml Unspecified Ingredient (UI) for a total

content of .100 mg/ml of pheromones.

NPA = .240 mg/ml aNone + .240 mg/ml UI for a total of

.480 mg/ml of pheromones (= 4.8 times as concentrated as TE)

My GUESS

=
Impi # 1 = .083 mg/ml eNone + .083 mg/ml UI + .042 mg/ml ETS-11 + .063 mg/ml AHA for a total

of .271 mg/ml of active ingredients

Impi # 2 = .083 mg/ml eNone + .083 mg/ml UI + .042 mg/ml

ETS-11 + .083 mg/ml AHA for a total of .292 mg/ml of active ingredients

It has never been

answered as to whether the colored Impi’s have the same active ingredients as either earlier version of Impi, but

most people are assuming that they have the same active ingredients as "unscented" Impi # 2 plus the artificial

scents.
Shenandoah,

Thankyou again, this is exactly the information I was after. It has

cleared it all up for me.

See my post for my first major hit report using the new IMPI.....

Icehawk
06-21-2006, 08:58 AM
The Edge & EE = .050 mg/ml eNone + .050 mg/ml Unspecified Ingredient (UI) for a

total content of .100 mg/ml of pheromones.

NPA = .240 mg/ml aNone + .240 mg/ml UI for a total

of .480 mg/ml of pheromones (= 4.8 times as concentrated as TE)

My GUESS

=
Impi # 1 = .083 mg/ml eNone + .083 mg/ml UI + .042 mg/ml ETS-11 + .063 mg/ml AHA for a total

of .271 mg/ml of active ingredients

Impi # 2 = .083 mg/ml eNone + .083 mg/ml UI + .042 mg/ml

ETS-11 + .083 mg/ml AHA for a total of .292 mg/ml of active ingredients
If this is correct than it

appears that Impi should serve very well as a TE follow-on.

Shenandoah
06-22-2006, 05:08 PM
Quoting

PRODUCT DESCRITPION for IMPI:
NOTE:

This IMPI has a somewhat upgraded formula over the previous version. From what I have been told, the herbal

aphrodisiac/fragrance portion has been increased.

Impi is an African

(Zulu) word for "warrior" and it combines traditional secrets of herbal aphrodisia with modern pheromone science.

The makers of Impi, LaCroy Chemical, themselves located in South Africa, tell me that the fragrance of Impi comes

from an ancient African herbal formula used by men to attract the opposite sex. Not only that, but Impi has an

all-new pheromone formula which contains at least one entirely new pheromone, never before used in a cologne.

LaCroy has been in the pheromone industry from the beginning of Love Scent and has brought us a number of our

top-sellers including New Pheromone Additive and the Edge. Impi is by far

their most adventurous project and has been years in the making. I'm

sure it will quickly become a top seller.

Icehawk,

Reading the product description (especially the words in bold) it is clear that LaCroy’s intent was to

not just rest on their laurels, but to follow-on the success of Edge, and NPA with something to compete in the world

of more complex pheromone formulae. “Complex” as opposed to “balanced” as their formula still seems targeted to a

sexual response.

Mousse, and pbj,

I, and any of the others

around here who have been using “unscented” for Impi # 1 and # 2, have been corrected
– Impi is

listed among the Men’s scented products.

A

natural reading of the Colored Impi product descriptions would also infer that the colored Impi’s have the same

active ingredients as Impi # 2

Bruce,

Which again brings up the

question of names.

For the Impi “natural” scent how about Impi Zulu, or Impi Africa,

For the Impi Blue, how about Impi Stealth, as it smells so much like normal after

shave,
or even Impi After Shave, or Impi True Blue (as in the old tried and true

standard).
Impi Azure also makes allusion to the color blue, while sounding like an after

shave.

Not to confuse Impi Silver with the fragrance “Chrome”, I favor Impi Silver. If this

is adopted then Impi Yellow could conveniently become Impi Gold

The labels could be the same

Impi Warrior design on different backgrounds for the different Impi’s. Continue to use the white (or a very light

tan) background for Impi Zulu. Use a light blue background for Impi Azure (or True Blue). Use a Silver polymer

background for Impi Silver. Use a gold polymer background for Impi Gold.

I still like the

name Impi Amarelo – Impi Amerelo – Impi Amirelo – Impi Amerilo for Impi Yellow, as of the exotic sound, and it would

work with a gold (or light yellow) background label also.
I vote against Impi Citrus Sunshine.

It sounds like a fruit drink.

xtralucky8
06-22-2006, 10:01 PM
Hmmmm,
This

one will not work for me. The scent is very "toxic" to me. I don't have problems with the herbals but fragrances

make me feel dizzy, light headed, and may result in a headache. This one has a strong fragrance...Hard to wash off.

Reminds me of the bad feeling I got from CHIKIRA...... I will see what my son can do with this one. I will not be

testing at all.
However..... IMPI 2 and SOE smell fantastic when mixed on application. I have had many people

sniff IMPI 2 and say that I smell great.
Good luck and Keep the reports coming....
EXTRAL
Well My son liked

the fragrance. I will post his impressions later.

xtralucky8
06-22-2006, 10:08 PM
NAMES>>>> Just call IMPI 2

......IMPI. The first version is gone I believe so that leaves the "scented" versions..... They should be IMPI

(something) so on and so on...
Livin the Dream, Extral

Shenandoah
06-23-2006, 09:55 PM
Yesterday I had a

meeting with three of my bosses, and one junior analyst, list of attendees = Director, Senior Rater, Team Leader for

the project, me (senior analyst over seeing software development for the project), Junior Analyst (responsible for

VV&A of software). The Director wanted a report from the Team Leader on progress of the software, so he was doing

the briefing. Us two analysts were there to support him. In the early morning I had applied one spray of Impi Blue

under my chin. Shortly before going into the meeting I added about 6” of SoE around the mouth, and a drop of A314 on

the ears. We were all seated 4 to 6 feet from the Director. Continually, throughout the meeting, even while the Team

Leader was speaking, the director kept looking over to me, as though to seek my input. Which I gave when

appropriate. I have been getting a good deal of respect from wearing Impi alone, but this combination was definitely

garnering a lot of respect.

Bruce,
Three questions have been triggered by

another thread. In it a man was making comparisons between the effects on his girlfriend of the men’s, and women’s

versions of NPA.(Being quite tired at this point, I’m not sure which thread, or specifically whether it was NPA, but

there are limited choices having both men’s, and women’s versions.) He reported that his girlfriend responded to the

men’s version by becoming “hot”, whereas she responded to the women’s version by becoming “hot and

wet”.
1) How do women respond to the women’s version? If the response by

women is in general that much stronger to the women’s version, then maybe we men are wearing the wrong

version.
2) If women respond more strongly to the women’s version, does

LaCroy, or anyone else have an explanation for this?
3) Anyway, this thinking

lead me to wonder whether there are any plans to introduce a women’s versions of Impi?

quaxer
06-26-2006, 11:59 AM
I have stumbled across

pheromones last december. Since then I am a regular visitor of this site without ever having posted myself.

Up

to now I am using (and mixing) in a rather non-systematic way AE, NPA, SoE, Pherofragrance, A1. Decided to try Impi

yellow, as I normally like the citrus smell (e.g. armani).

I have now used Impi yellow a couple of times. First

my impression on the smell: not really citrus, more vanilla, but with a hint of the La Croy "sting" in the back of

your nose.

Not really what I expected, but actually quite pleasant and VERY long lasting. I am one of those dirty

Europeans, who do not shower everyday, but even when taking showers the smell can stay more than 24 hours.

The

women also seem to like it.

I am in one of those countries, where men and women, greet each other by kisses on

the cheeks, which is of course an advantage if you want to get somebody into your "mone-zone".

So last time i

wore the Impi alone, a woman who has in the past reacted quite positive to the old SoE / NPA combination, kissed me

on the cheeks, and immediately said, "Mmmmh you smell good" then she took another sniff and added "so fresh". As

regards attraction-reactions, they are subtle, but visible (as with most mones I used). This could to a certain

extend also be a placebo effect, but what do I care, as long as it works ....

All in all a nice product, which in

my opinion can be used stand-allone all day long, or for special occasions enhanced by None products, but there I

need a bit more experimenting.

Kev
07-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Ok, so I've got a question

regarding the Impi testers. Does anyone have any idea what ETS-11 does? I pm'ed Bruce about it and he said it was a

phero and not a fragence additive. Reason why I'm asking is that I'd like to work out the math as provided by

Shenandoah's post above.

It's based of the SoE-(NPA/TE) mix Shenandoah also mentioned on the first page of this

thread. I've got it worked out somewhat, but I want to see the math behind the dosage so I can report

accurately.

FYI: The combo is 7-2-1-2-2, with the numbers being (in order of appearance):

~ SoE
~ Impi

(Silver)
~ TE
~ Master (One of LS's newest products)
~ Liquid Trust.

BigDipper
07-06-2006, 06:37 AM
Well this is my first post here
I'm very skeptical about all of this but I have had reactions in

the past when I'd been wearing pheromone colognes, and they seemed unusual.

But this is

specifically in response to the call to review the new IMPI fragrances.

I got IMPI silver. I

won't invent a long elaborate story to justify my $10 discount but.. I will say that the smell is sweet without

being flowery at all, it has none of the annoying tweak I find in most fragrances on the commercial

market.

It is a fresh, invigorating

scent.

It lasts a LONG time, which I was pleased to find out.. especially on

clothing.

I might be wrong, and feel

free to delete my post if this is inappropriate, but it would seem that the scent is what people describe aldehyde

to impart to commercial fragrances, the powdery sweet thing.. which I thought I detected in Pi, Chopard's Casaran,

and a other things I kind of liked before becoming suspicious. I suspected that Chikara had alot of this stuff in it

because of the powdery smell.. could be totally wrong tho.

I wrote LaCroy and asked, and

whoever wrote me back said that there was no aldehyde in this product.

Since the cologne

manufacturers who add aldehyde readily admit to and sometimes even boast of it, I trust that what I was told was

correct.

One more thng.. it does smell alot like Axe 'Kilo', which I ordered after reading

that on this forum.. but the Axe spray vanishes very quickly, and the IMPI lasts a long time.

Of all

the things I've tried here thru the last few years, tho it doesn't add up when comparing mg of phero content to

price, the scented 'Attraction' has gotten me the most comments from people. I like SOE also but wish it was in a

fine-mist spray, it seems to vanish very quickly the way it is applied.

smooth312
07-08-2006, 06:45 PM
i'm interested in buying some

impi, but rather than ramble on about how the stuff smells, could someone please tell us what the actual effects of

it are???

i am a HUGE fan of NPA. i wear it everyday and cover it with Gio or Black code. the stuff kicks ass...i

mean, i get hits everyday literally. NPA is my best friend. i'll be ordering more soon.

is impi like NPA? sort

of intimidating, sexual...or is it a friendly vibe thing, like SOE? I definitely trust the LaCroy company now, since

NPA is my best friend...but are these to be used in combination...??

some of such details would be nice,

especially since there is no such information in the shop or anywhere else apparently.

i honestly couldn't care

less how it smells, you can always cover that with another scent.

thanks for any info.
-smooth

Kev
07-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Impi's very similar to The Edge,

phero-wise. TE is roughly ¼ the strength of NPA, so Impi's very similar.

The only differences between Impi and

TE are Impi's African Herbal Aphrodesiac (AHA) and a phero called ETS-11. The AHA is a herbal blend made for

Impi's scent. As for ETS-11, I actually pm'ed Bruce and asked him. He said LaCroy hasn't (yet) revealed anything

about it other then the fact that it IS a pheromone.

smooth312
07-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Impi's very

similar to The Edge, phero-wise. TE is roughly ¼ the strength of NPA, so Impi's very similar.

The only

differences between Impi and TE are Impi's African Herbal Aphrodesiac (AHA) and a phero called ETS-11. The AHA is a

herbal blend made for Impi's scent. As for ETS-11, I actually pm'ed Bruce and asked him. He said LaCroy hasn't

(yet) revealed anything about it other then the fact that it IS a pheromone. ah...ok, thanks. guess i'll

just stick to npa then.

btw, you're helpful...i couldn't search for "a1" because it's too short, where/how can

i get some a1, does it go by another name or something?

Rico
07-08-2006, 07:26 PM
A1 = Androstadienone and you can

find it in the shop if you go to kits/supplies.

InternationalPlayboy
07-08-2006, 07:36 PM
ah...ok, thanks. guess i'll just stick to npa then.

btw, you're helpful...i couldn't

search for "a1" because it's too short, where/how can i get some a1, does it go by another name or

something?

Look in the "Kits/Supplies" section for Androstadienone.

Kev
07-09-2006, 06:11 PM
ah...ok, thanks.

guess i'll just stick to npa then.

btw, you're helpful...i couldn't search for "a1" because it's too short,

where/how can i get some a1, does it go by another name or something?

A1 has been covered, so onto the

NPA/TE topic (again). The main advantage of TE over NPA is that it allows to mix a more precise ratio.

Of course,

if you've already nailed it down, who am I to say anything? I'm still a newb myself.

Most of my info I've

gleaned from various posts on the newbie thread stickied in the main forum.

nfs
07-09-2006, 06:28 PM
HO!!!

Mousse, dude, that was an

awesome , awesome story. I was feeling that emotion as I was reading it. I guess I could relate to what you went

through as I've been in that situation before in the past. Good for you that combo works...

I love Chikara

myself, especially the gel. I find that the spray ain't strong enough, especially in a bar situation. You have to

use alot and it runs down my chikara spray fast.

How do you find Impi alone? Any good ?

Mousse
07-10-2006, 07:37 PM
NFS,

Thanks

mate. I haven't used IMPI alone before, so I'm not certain if it would work for me as a standalone product.

I am the type of person who would be looked upon as bieng Alpha-male (by appearance), however my personality does

not match my look. I am not egotistical at all, but I do tend to be a little on the reserved side until I know

someone then I open up.

So to people who don't know me yet, my reserved side and alpha looks may come

across as a little intimidating, so I find that the best results for me personally come fom products not too -none

heavy, or at least if I use an exclusive none product to balance it out. I was making this mistake frequently

before, until I started posting and listening to the advice of members like Belgareth and Shenandoah.

I

don't think that IMPI is the type of product that would suit me using it alone. But in saying that I have no doubt

that it is a product that will get you results - how you use it to your advantage is the only worry's you should

have.

P.S - I'm still with the girl that I posted about. She's just as crazy about me (and me her) as

that day. :lovestruc I still use basically the same combo. The only varients I have made to it is the cover scent

(A*Men with Chikara and IMPI is a magnificent scent - I'm in love with that right now - I was using CK Truth

before) and sometimes I use a little WAGG behind my ears, and once I tried that same combo with Alter Ego (2 drops

on the wrist rubbed together).

For me I think products like NPA, APC, Edge etc do not compliment the type

of persona I give out. Even though they are products that work - they do not balance me out. IMPI, Chikara, WAGG,

SOE Gel, Liquid Trust and to a certain extent Alter Ego have given me what I hoped to achieve. I bought a lot of

products here (Close to $900 worth) and I have yet to test Rogue Male Edge for Women which I have. I'm just

enjoying my working combo at the moment! :lol:

nfs
07-10-2006, 09:48 PM
Hey Mousse,

What happens when you

use Edge or NPA with your combo? You said it doesn't sit well with your persona, I'm just wondering...what kinda

reactions do you get? Or do you get no reactions at all?

I've had jack-all luck with AE . If there was any

effect all it would have been very very subtle. Too subtle for my liking. I got a pack of gel here to try instead of

the drops so I'll try it this weekend when I head out ..a whole pack at once.

Some dude here said that LT

smells like paint spray. How do you find it? 2 more days and I will have LT in my hands.

Any luck with

WAGG?

Will be good to hear from ya. Btw I sent you a priv mesg.

Oh yah, how bout trying a moneless date with

your girl and seeing what happens? U game enough to try that ? :wave:

Regards,

nfs

Mousse
07-13-2006, 06:28 AM
NFS,

I have started a

new thread called "My experiences so far" in reply to your questions. I think we might be going off topic a bit in

this thread if I answer here because its not all related to IMPI...

Mousse

hopeful
07-28-2006, 09:13 PM
I got the silver,

and the scent initially seems spicy, with overtones (undertones?) of fruity after a short time. (That's with one

spray onto chest hair.)

No obvious effects yet, I'll give it another try over this weekend and see.

BTL
08-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Tried IMPI the other day with 2 dabs

NPA and 8'' SOE. Not sure if I OD'ed but felt very aggressive, but also felt very masculine compared to my normal

self. No reaction on anybody else though....

Kev
08-19-2006, 09:02 PM
Well, I have a good review on Impi

Silver. Been wearing alot since I got it, and I've been getting quite a few second glances. Especially at work,

where an older (40 - 50) lady in the next department kept hanging around me when we were near by. (Yes, I'd tap it

if I could.)

The younger females wouldn't be so forth right, but I did pick up a few minor signals, especially

from ones with boyfriends. (Wtf?) A lot of em have complimented me on it. So, kudos there for the mix.

As I

stated in my intro thread, I got some for my dad. Well, I didn't exactly tell him what was in it, nor did I expect

him to come to the LS site. Well, he asked about 2 weeks ago for help on ordering more. Told him to look on the

bottle for the website. He went and ordered the non-beta testers. Three of em. When he got them, he said they

didn't smell the same. Looking at em, I saw why and told him.

Well, I got em. (I like it by the way, just not as

much as Impi silver.) So, I told him to get the Beta testers with the silver dot. He bought 4 of the red dot.

:frustrate And I got those as well. He said he liked it, but it smelled too spicey as such. I like em too, and agree

on em smelling a bit spicey.

So, I'm going to pass one or two out at work and hopefully see how people take to

em.

Shenandoah
08-28-2006, 04:59 AM
Kev,

Since between you

and your father you now have access to quantities of both "Red" and "Herbal #2" Impi, may I suggest that you take an

empty atomizer, and mix a ml of "Red" and a ml of Herbal." Then perahps one ml of "Red", and two ml of "Herbal", or

vice versa.

Please let et us know what ratio balances out the "too spicey" into something you like.

Kev
08-28-2006, 10:56 AM
Shen,

I have an atomizer, filled

with something I haven't had a chance to test out yet. Once I'm done with that, I'll give the Impi's a

go.

Any advice on opening em up? They don't look easy to twist off.

~ Kev

restless
10-04-2006, 06:00 PM
Sending old topics to the

top...

"A bit" late for the discussions, but for my first post in the forum I thought it could be of some use

to report what I'll get from the package that just came to my house after a 1 month+ delay - thanks to a strike in

the Customs. :rant: First, a brief profile of myself:

28 y/o, 1.75m (1.74ft), 67kg (147.7lb) male (duh), part

black/spanish/portuguese/everything mixed, cooked and distilled, but resulting in an almost-arab-or-egyptian,

good-willingly 7 out of 10, look. :blink: Yup, strange as it may be - don't panic: my mother is white,

long-ascendance-ago spanish and portuguese, and the "only" clue of african origin in my father is... he's a nicely

tainted-black man. :)

Well, in the end, here I am with 3 Impi Beta - red/orange as you prefer, yellow, silver

- a whole handful of questions and a darn strong anxiety for tomorrow morning. :) I know that good sense should

prevail in choosing the doses, but to get things faster, has anybody any opinion on how much should I start with

each colour?

I'll begin with red, and cycle each week. But I wonder... once all three has been tested, would

it be a good thing to start mixing one another? Like, 1 spray silver/1 red and such? Could it be bad?

I just

wish they had come by morning, so I wouldn't have to sleep controlling excitement. :whip:

Cheers to all.

:wave:

(Jeez, the things smell sooooooo good...)

ohmmmm
10-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Each person's body is different.

Some can take a lot of none and some can't. I'm the type that can only take one spray or drop and that is enough.

I'm better off with one spray and lots of nol...such as SOE. I add A1 to the mix for a killer combination for me...

If I'm going to be around a woman for a while...like a full afternoon I might add some copulins.

Regarding

Impi, the second batch of impi before the tests seemed to have more none in it and therefore I resorted to one spray

only. With the test batch I can add two sprays and be ok, however, the scent can be strong when first applied and

two sprays right before you meet someone may be too much because of that. You will have to be the judge of that. I

would suggest one spray and take the bottle along if you can and spray yourself one more time later in the

evening....something like that...

Regarding mixing sprays.... You will find out that each spray has a strong and

distinctive smell that I don't think will mix well. In any case, I believe that the pheromone content is the same

for each test bottle and its just the cover scent that is different.

Speaking of cover scent, I am now

experimenting with a bit of cucumber scent, hawaiin ginger and in the near future licorice scent. An old study

indicated that licorice alone is a turn-off, but when combined with cucumber it may be good. I read old posts here

indicating that licorice can grate on guys and they tend to drop the scent eventually because they personally don't

like it. So, even though these fragrances are not a pheromone, they may have a positive and hopefully synergistic

effect. Time will tell. So far, I think that Cucumber has had a mildy positive effect, but I'm waiting for my

licorice to arrive to try them together along with the pherones that I've bought here....

The point of all of

that is that its fun to experiment, but don't put too much pressure on yourself. Do your best and have a good time

with confidence and poise....the ultimate turn-on to most women.

Good Luck :cheers:

restless
10-07-2006, 09:24 AM
Ohmmmm, thanks for the reply;

your opinion seems to go in the same direction as mine. :) About mixing, i was thinking about the smell, but was

afraid to get some bad results. As for the cover scents, that's a good tip for later days - I already have too much

scents to play with for now: besides the 3 Impi, there are 4 colognes and 1 deoparfum, it'll take time,

hehe.

Well, results of the 1st batch test. As I stated before, I'm on the red one until tomorrow. The reason

is simple: it seems to be the least liked, and I won't need to make first impressions these days. :)

Just a

note: the red's smell is exatcly THE SAME as one of my cousine's colognes. I used to like it a lot - on her - so

it was really weird to be using it. :) I've also seen the same kind of scent on other female (and only) parfums -

so maybe it would be suitable for a women's version, if that's possible.

Edit: I just saw that I was

supposed to post here impressions about the scent only, therefore I'll post the product impressions in another

thread. :p

I'll meet some female friends this week, so I'll ask for other opinions as well. So far, the

only think I can say is it really lasts long (about 10 hours for 2 sprays) and I somewhat like it, but I'd prefer

it on a woman. :)

restless
10-08-2006, 05:13 PM
I wasn't really going

to post again here this soon, but I've just gone thru this thread again, but this time not sleepy and after tme to

go to bed (thus not skipping the long posts, what's not my habit)... and perceived that here are most of the

replies and confirmations I was asking for...:trout:

Truly, I apologize for the mess and assure you I'll

stick to my good ol' behaviour of readin the ENTIRE thread befor posting. Shame on me. :whip:

But I'll also

coming to tell something that bugs me since I received the package, and now I see that has worried others: the

distinguishing dots being on the cap only. As some people may buy more than one version, or in the same case as

mine, where the Customs people use to open international packages for checking the contents, the caps may me easily

swapped, it's a wide ground for confusion, specially for newbies. Thinking of it, I myself am not sure the caps are

still in their right bottles - sorry, I'm not good at distinguishing smells by thei descriptions, and all the

liquids are uncoloured.

So, if the labels won't change, it would be enough to add a dot to the bottle

itself, to avoid this mess. ;) Another possibility would be to use coloured bottles, or transparent bottles and add

some colourant to the liquids, but I guess this could have some effect on the product.

And, as a final

opinion, I do like the current names, but would second the Amarelo/Amarillo/Gold or Azure/Indigo suggestion. And

don't worry,will only post again on the subject if asked to, or else after I finish testing the other colours.

Seeya. :D

ohmmmm
10-12-2006, 07:25 AM
Restless, you are the most polite

person ever. I am posting something slightly off topic here but a follow-up to my previous post. In my prior post

I indicated that I would combine the scents of cucumber and licorice and also add some pheromones.

The results

of my experiments is exactly as some posters indicated a year ago, that licorice tends to grate on you and

eventually you can't stand it. I tried putting on a little and being a stubborn male I thought I would tough out

any obnoxious or grating smell, well it took a lot of stubbornes to not want to take a shower later in the day. The

licorice smell combined with cucumber is tollerable for about two hours maybe three before I start squirming.

Future tests will include adding less licorice. I can say that the cucumber smell has been well recieved by women

whom have comented positively about it. I may switch to peppermint or something else down the road...we shall

see.

Good luck everyone!

restless
10-19-2006, 06:14 PM
Hi ohm, thanks for your

kindness. I'll come back to this thread later for these scent tips. :)

As for the tests, I guess I have

enough material, but by now I'm not sure if the caps came still in the right bottles. :think: Well, here's what

I've got with the other two, and assuming the caps are allright:

Yellow: the second one I used, and seemed

to faint waaay faster than red. It can be my nose, but while I could still smell red neatly by night, Yellow was

almost off at 6 p.m. Still, the mones' effects seem to remain the same. The scent is far different from red:

sweeter, still a bit spicy, and softer once it "lays down" on the body.

Silver: the sweetest; it doesn't

"smell like", but it somehow reminds me of vanilla :think: and some other scent I couldn't distinguish, even after

3 day use. Lasts more than yellow and (from the comments I've got) is the most enjoyed by women in my environment -

and my favorite too, although I usually don't like wearing sweet scents.

One note: I noticed silver and

yellow are a bit similar, but I've found silver more likely soothing, while yellow is more of a bang in the head.

Red, definitely, makes me numb. Not happy, nor sad, not active nor quiet, not nothing. Zen, maybe. Yes, I know it

sounds strange, and I guess it's probably something in the deep dark hidden corners of my psychological structure.

:D

I'm still waiting for an opportunity and excuse to spray Red on a woman to see what would come.

:lol:

Edit: replace "see" by "confirm"; I just remembered an odd occurrance involving red. But will post in

other thread. ;)