PDA

View Full Version : Making your own mones!

seduceme
04-27-2006, 04:14 AM
In theory it

shouldnt be that hard to make your own mone product right? I mean since mones are lipids all you need is the raw

product(mone of your choice) in a powdered/crystalized form. Some solvent and a vial.

Gegogi
04-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Why use artifical stuff? Harvest

it from your armpit scrapings and evaporated urine. If you have alpha male friends maybe you can get a few

donations.

bronzie
04-27-2006, 05:14 PM
In theory it

shouldnt be that hard to make your own mone product right? I mean since mones are lipids all you need is the raw

product(mone of your choice) in a powdered/crystalized form. Some solvent and a vial.

Why would you

be bothered in making your own .mones when you can just buy them at a relatively cheap cost? unless your trying to

attract an elephant and need a few kilograms, i guess go out there and buy in bulk.

sweet thing
04-27-2006, 07:50 PM
Hey people. Relax. It is not

always about buying everything. "Seduceme" has a point. Sometimes we shower away all the good stuff, and then try to

put it back. Too late, your Mojo went down the drain. Now you smell like Pert or Dial.

For women, perhaps a dab

or two of our own natural love juices behind the ears or on the cleavage (if you have some) might turn a man on.

Food for thought.

Chemicals are not always the solution for mojo.

Sigma
04-27-2006, 08:13 PM
Hey people.

Relax. It is not always about buying everything. "Seduceme" has a point. Sometimes we shower away all the good

stuff, and then try to put it back. Too late, your Mojo went down the drain. Now you smell like Pert or Dial.

For women, perhaps a dab or two of our own natural love juices behind the ears or on the cleavage (if you have

some) might turn a man on. Food for thought.

Chemicals are not always the solution for mojo.
I think

he was thinking more along the lines of synthesizing our own batch of mones and making our own mone products

sweet thing
04-27-2006, 09:01 PM
God forbid we go natural.

seduceme
04-28-2006, 07:05 AM
Nah I was thinking of buying

the following:
Raw powdered mones from a chemical producer(whatever choice of mones).
PEG400, Benzyl Alcohol,

Benzyl Benzoate,
and then Polysorbate 80 if im going to suspend it in water, otherwise just some highpercentage

ethanol, like Everclear.

Then you just mix it for right dosage , let it dissolve and then store it in some

vial. Draw correct amount of liquid with a syringe and apply.

tim929
04-28-2006, 08:09 AM
Wouldnt a dart rifle and a

butterfly net be alot easier?