PDA

View Full Version : Lense Cleaning Paper and Pheromone Application

bronzie
04-26-2006, 03:32 PM
I have "discovered" a way to apply pheromones to the whole body to get that pheromone "aura" effect I

have been seeking and have minimal loss of pheromones in the processs, I found this to be a very efficient and

effective, by the use of very very thin lint free lense cleaning paper. The paper hardly absorbs any pheromones,

just enough to keep locked into the paper but doesnt absorb to the point that you loose much. Than you apply all

over the neck and face and upper body, including underarms. This method of application is good, in a sense that it

evenly distributes the pheromones over a wider area than you could do with your fingers, than you just tuck the

piece of paper in your pocket and wallet while on the go for reapplication, later that day or night. And you have

the added benefit that your .mone contaminated paper will also give off pheromones in addition to the ones that have

been applied to the skin.

Guys give it ago, you might be suprised, but you have to use the very thin lense

cleaning paper, lint free. Nothing in the thickness of Tissue paper, otherwise you will be wasting alot of .mones

through absorbtion and will not be effective.

remy
04-27-2006, 01:12 AM
hey thanks bronzie for your

method.. i bought the kodac paper.. i have npa and ae. so now? how much drops on the paper? for a long time? tell

me please your technic..very interesting..

Gegogi
04-27-2006, 02:07 AM
I guess if that doesn't work out

you can use it to roll up a little mary jane.

markosans
04-28-2006, 12:05 PM
what exactly do you do? With

the lense paper you apply the mones, but i really dont get it...

bronzie
04-28-2006, 02:20 PM
Hi remy, if you use a

spray/atomizer, just unfold the paper flat and spray onto it, than you wipe your body with it. If you use a product

that has a dropper style application, what I do is fold the paper a few times, than turn the bottle until a few

drops fall onto the paper, let it seep into the paper, as the paper is very thin, you wont get much absorbtion or

loss, than you unfold the paper and wipe your body with it.

Since application of pheromones usually means

applying on the finger than applying on the neck or wrists etc, you usually apply to a limited area with a very high

concentration and the chance of Od very early in application, my method that I described, eliminates that, and you

get that aura effect. Atomizers, although disperse to a wider area than say a finger will, you still are limited to

the distribution of .mones on the body, say neck or wrists.

If you remember the old xcite wipes or if you

ever used them, you would know that the scent was very much distributed all over the body, which was a very

effective in creating that aura effect. I tried a few ways in creating this same effect using different methods, and

found the thinness of lense cleaning paper to be the most effective, efficient and with little loss of .mones in the

process.