PDA

View Full Version : Molecular Captivation

chas
04-25-2006, 01:10 PM
Apart from one post

describing its effects on this forum, is 'Molecular Captivation' (on eBay) any good? Has anyone received it in the

UK?
Thanks.

CptKipling
04-26-2006, 09:40 AM
Never heard of it...can you

paste in some information without posting any links?

chas
04-26-2006, 03:10 PM
I'm not sure if this info really tells us much about the product. It was on eBay (Worldwide search)

from the USA for only $7.95 under 'Attract women ...'. Someone raved about it on another post on this forum which

I found using the Search function. One of the eBay feedback was negative.Pheromones for men: Attract

Women

Let's face it, men desire women. We want to attract them, to make them laugh, to make them want us.

To speak frankly, we want to have sex with them.
However, for most men, attracting women is a difficult

proposition. Sometimes it even seems impossible to get one. And yet women are so appealing and sexy, and we desire

them so much. . .
Is there a product that can help?

This specially formulated solution named

Molecular Captivation

is an odorless pheromone solution was designed to help you

attract women. What are pheromones? Pheromones are odorless chemicals that insects and most animals

(including humans!) naturally release to attract members of the opposite sex.
But how does this

pheromone product work? It works on the subconscious level by releasing the primitive, primordial, sexual,

sensual instinct in women. The pheromones in this solution are of a very high potency. They will give you a great

advantage over other men.
This pure, clear, odorless solution comes in a generous 2 oz, glass spray

bottle.
This is the most powerful pheromone solution legally available. I use it myself and it truly does work.

Also I should say that though 2 ounces might seem like a little, it is in fact much more than what other brands

offer. The bottle will last you more than twice as long as my competitors.
The instructions for use are

absolutely simple:
Spray the the formula on yourself (or your clothes) before you go out just like you

would apply cologne.
Enjoy the results:
Women will be attracted to you.
They will

laugh at your every joke (or they will at least find you funny).
Women that you have never met will give you the

"I want you to sex me up" look!
100% guaranteed satisfaction or your money back.

NOBODY is allergic to

pheromones.
Completely odorless and completely pure. This stuff does not stain anything. It is specially formulated

and is oil-free! Nobody will know that you are using this formula except for you. Women will be attracted to you,

but they won't even know why!

Sigma
04-26-2006, 03:27 PM
Pheromones cost quite a bit to

synthesize from what I've heard. At 7.95, the pheromone content in that product would have to be verrrrrrry low

for there to be any profit in selling it.

CptKipling
04-28-2006, 05:00 AM
As Sigma said there are a few

problems with the marketing. It is possible that the guy who is marketing it has nothing to do with the manufacture

of the product, but lets take a look anyway.

is an odorless pheromone solution
X

Nope, there is no such thing as an "odorless" pheromone.

This is the

most powerful pheromone solution legally available.
X BS. Are we

expected to believe this guy has some kind of special connection? Stone makes the 1mg/ml Chem Set, is this guy

suggesting that his product is more concentrated than these products that aren't meant to be worn

undiluted?

Along with Sigma's point about the price, and that he doesn't tell you how much to apply

of this extremely potent (:rofl: ) product, AND and the fact that he is promising some pretty

unrealistic results, leads me to the conclusion that if indeed this guy does make the product I doubt it would be

any good.

But for $8 it might be worth giving it the benefit of the doubt.