PDA

View Full Version : Sex in a spray PT-141

DCW
04-24-2006, 05:21 AM
Interesting

reading.

http://observer.guardian.co.

uk/magazine/story/0,,1759109,00.html (http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine/story/0,,1759109,00.html)

DCW

markosans
04-24-2006, 12:53 PM
pretty sweet... i remember

some company was supposed to be making a female patch that made woman horney... dont remember what happened to

that...

:thumbsup: Nice find

ohmmmm
04-25-2006, 09:27 AM
The holly grail...LOL

I think

we are a few years away from a possible product, but I think the formula is out there and we might begin to see some

black market stuff coming out in the future given the amount of interest... I like it!

oscar
04-26-2006, 06:01 AM
DCW,

It's been almost exactly

four years since I first heard of this stuff

right here (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2387&goto=nextnewest) on this forum.

Just speculation on my part, but unfortunately, that kind of delay suggests that it's probably going to be

released as a pharmaceutical rather than an over the counter product.

The bright side is, that since it IS in

the news again, that might indicate that the company could be doing press releases for free PR in anticipation of an

upcoming release.

Oscar :)

ohmmmm
04-26-2006, 12:24 PM
The company is not profitable and

betting the bank that this drug will succeed. I think it has just started its final testing stage and they expect to

get the drug on the market in 2008...maybe 2009. I think they do the press releases to maintain their stock price

during this testing period. This drug is taking forever to get tested and etc. it seems. I've read about it a long

time ago too. May the force be with us...

Whitehall
04-27-2006, 02:46 PM
I saw one net company selling

this stuff "for research only" in 5 ml spray bottles for $65 plus $18 shipping.

Sounds good, right? Well, it

seems that the stuff degrades to impotency in 2 or 3 days in water, even if refrigerated. (It does last longer if

frozen.)

Anyone want to snort up $83 of this stuff over two days?

Of course, many men would find that

a bargain if their lady-of-choice would surrender instead needing a dinner for two, cocktails, show, etc. It might

be economical.

jamesdeanmartin
05-09-2006, 07:32 AM
Anyone have any links to

check this stuff out? The only one I found was in the $1800 range, and that....well is a bit much.

JDM

tim929
05-10-2006, 03:03 AM
Ya know...as a taxi driver,I can

tell you that the quickest way to a womans heart is a couple drinks...or maybe a couple too many.Women are AMAZINGLY

easy once they have had a couple.I get come ons all the time from drunk passengers,some of them are even with thier

boyfriends and husbands when they do it.I recently picked up a group of women from a bachelorette party and havent

seen that many bare breasts in one place since spring break in Daytona Beach.All this talk of special sprays and

whatnot seems alittle bit silly to me.Dress well,stay in shape,have an ounce or two of game and get a couple drinks

in 'em and your troubles are over.Add a dash of pheromones and the doors open even easier.