PDA

View Full Version : Negative reactions to social mones?

drid
04-23-2006, 10:17 PM
I

just got some A1 (full strength) and decided to use it in a combo. I'm a bit of a lone-wolf type so I went with a

full on social mix. I went with 2 drops A1 behind the neck, about 20" of SOE, and a drop of A314 with my cologne

(DKNY) as a cover scent.

I went to a concert with a bunch of friends, mostly female, and were super talkative

with me and A LOT more touchy which is really odd (They know I'm not a touchy feely person).

I happened to see

some of them the next day and they were super cold. It was as though I didn't even exist, barely any

acknowledgement even though I greeted them...generally being ignored (Maybe they think I'm a wussy now?)

The

only theory I can come up with is that I got them high on mones and the next day they saw me was kind of like a

hangover effect. I know I was using a ton of social mones (Impossible to OD right? =p).

It was more of an

experiment for me and I don't really have romantic interest in the women I hung out with. Has anyone experienced

this type of negative reaction after-the-fact? Does this happen more often with certain mones?

Sigma
04-23-2006, 10:49 PM
I just got some A1

(full strength) and decided to use it in a combo. I'm a bit of a lone-wolf type so I went with a full on social

mix. I went with 2 drops A1 behind the neck, about 20" of SOE, and a drop of A314 with my cologne (DKNY) as a cover

scent.

I went to a concert with a bunch of friends, mostly female, and were super talkative with me and A LOT

more touchy which is really odd (They know I'm not a touchy feely person).

I happened to see some of them the

next day and they were super cold. It was as though I didn't even exist, barely any acknowledgement even though I

greeted them...generally being ignored (Maybe they think I'm a wussy now?)

The only theory I can come up with is

that I got them high on mones and the next day they saw me was kind of like a hangover effect. I know I was using a

ton of social mones (Impossible to OD right? =p).

It was more of an experiment for me and I don't really have

romantic interest in the women I hung out with. Has anyone experienced this type of negative reaction

after-the-fact? Does this happen more often with certain mones?

were you wearing any mones the following

day?

Gegogi
04-24-2006, 12:31 AM
I wears 'mones nearly day and

have never--not once--experienced a "hangover effect." Nevertheless, it takes two to tango. We don't know your

level of social skills. I used to get ignored sometimes because I wasn't outwardly expressive. Did you initiate

conversation? Project a strong body image? Were you confident, smiling, upbeat and friendly? It makes a big diff. If

you give Buddha face and act limp they return in-kind.

If you really are a lone wolf type you are naturally

threatening, unfriendly and aloof. I know because I am a lone wolf. Being a professional musicican means I spend

most of my life in practice studios, shunning human contact. However I learned long ago to project a friendly and

easy going persona in social situations. Otherwise you drive people away and dully wonder what the ruck happened.

Visionary7903
04-24-2006, 02:25 AM
What Gegogi says is great

and I completely agree with him.

However assuming you weren't wearing mones the next time you saw them, the

problem may have been a 'pheromone hangover'. I mean I have gotten reactions like that (I am a lone wolf but

trying to improve) especially if I left out the A1 out of the mix. Girls are just not as as nice to me when I leave

that one out. If you wore no mones then that would exarcebate it.

Also they might think you are a bit of a wussy

if you wore that much SOE and A1. When I wear too much 'social mones' (without any -NONE!) sometimes the respect

factor isn't there from people no matter how I act. This is especially true with people over 25. I mean I would be

invited to social events and that kind of thing easily, but I get treated like a lightweight. The social mones

sometimes make me slip under the radar completely where people are so comfortable around me that they forget common

courtesies towards me. Of course as soon as I put on a bit of -None or quite a bit of A314, they show me respect

alright lol...

Next time use a little less social mones and instead refresh the mones later in the night if you

need to.

Visionary

CptKipling
04-24-2006, 10:58 AM
Yeah being generally quiet and

on your own doesn't mean lone wolf... that just means your introverted and possibly a bit of a loner. A lone wolf

is someone like Clint Eastwood.

My guess is that the problem occurred at the concert, and I'm not talking about

the mones. It seems as though they did their job - those girls touching you was a BLATANT sign. What probably

happened was that you had your chance and you messed up (well, it would be that way if you were interested in them).

They might even think of you as a wimp for not grabbing your chance when you had it.

OR, they are

embarressed at how they remember themselves being so forward and you giving nothing back.

drid
04-24-2006, 12:16 PM
Forgot to add, I'm 26.

Asian-American. I am usually out with people 22-25.

I was using a toned down mix (roughly half of everything) the

next day. As I said earlier I'm not really interested in the women as most of them are taken by good friends of

mine (who were also there). About 6 females total, I know two of them are not taken.

As for myself personality

wise, I'm a lone wolf type but trying to improve (I've been reading up on body language recently, etc) and I was

joking a lot with the women that night (we were part of the concert staff and were doing all our jobs in the same

general area). It was kind of a long night so I got to sit and chat with all of them.

I met two of them the next

day, one of them (22, single) was extremely cold to me when I went up to her to say Hi...Whew! A chill ran down my

spine after I saw her reaction (even though the night before she was practically blabbing away and finding excuses

to bump into me and get my attention). I did the basic chit chat with the other girl but she seemed a little cold

and unattentive.

I think I went a little overboard with the social mones that day and should of added a little

-none to it. The single girl that I mentioned was the one that really surprised me...Maybe she was drunk on mones

but came to her senses afterwards? I still have to meet the others but I think it'll be mostly positive.

What

Visionary said about slipping under the radar--happens to me a lot. I guess I need to wear more -none.

Gegogi
04-24-2006, 02:46 PM
I can swim in 'none to no

ill-effect.