PDA

View Full Version : Reccomended usage at a rave party?

raver
04-20-2006, 01:03 PM
OK

guys, this might be a long post. I'll try to keep it brief and direct with my first pheromone experience story

before moving on to my question.

I was given a Chikara and SOE (both scented) as a gift about 2 months ago and

have never actually tried or believed in it since I thought of this pheromone thing was just a ridiculous novelty

scam. My thoughts started to change last Sunday when I brought the Chikara with me to a rave party.

Now here's

the thing; I don't normally go clubbing or partying and no way am I a dancer since I've never danced when I'm

sober/normal. That night I tried the Chikara but I can't remember how many times I sprayed myself with it since I

was pretty much high the entire time. I basically resprayed myself everytime I visited the men's room and I visited

quite a lot.

So there I was happily and innocently wondering around the place by myself (I got seperated from my

group of friends) and I always ended up on the dance floor. That's when I started noticing things after a while. I

kept getting these evil looks from the dudes as if they were displeased with me. So I look like a 15 yo and was very

high... but I wasn't the only one on pill, acting and looking odd at that time believe me. Feeling uneasy I then

looked around to see if I could move to another spot. That's when I realized that I was surrounded by these women

from my right and around the back to my left. None was infront since I guess I could've hit someone with the way I

was dancing. So as I looked around there were alot of smiles and eye contacts from them but that was all. They were

just casually dancing next to me and nothing else. Now remember those dudes who were giving me looks before? It

turned out that some of these women were their girl/ladyfriends... After a while, they would came over and ask their

girls if they wanted to get fresh air, water, etc I guess to get them away from me. I could tell the gents weren't

happy with me at all.

Another funny thing was when these group of clueless Indian dudes (all dressed up trying

to look like hip hop African-Americans or something) staring at me. Their stares weren't subtle at all. They just

stared at me and was trying to imitate with the way I was dancing! LOL trying to immitate a guy who was clearly

high, I mean c'mon who does that?... So using my silly moves they then came over and tried to chat up with the

ladies that were dancing next to me. They were ignored. It was so obvious and very lame of them.

So that was a

very interesting experience for me and will surely try it again at the next rave. My question to you experts is;

Would what happened to me be considered as a result of an OD? If so, what would be the recommended dosage of Chikara

or SOE during a 7-10 hour rave party? Any feedback is appreciated and thank you so much in advance.

bronzie
04-20-2006, 02:35 PM
Personally, I wouldnt use .mones

at a Rave party or a club. Most raves are full of girls (not women) that are so bent on ecstacy and other party

drugs that they are impervious to anything, including .mones. And even if you did get thier attention, you would

have a difficult time talking to them with all the music and s*it going on in the place. Unless your gay, rave

parties are a real disapointment at least in my experience, with or without .mones.

gaf
04-20-2006, 03:52 PM
Unless your gay,

rave parties are a real disapointment at least in my experience, with or without .mones.

?? please

explain...
What does being gay have to do with having a good time at a rave? :blink: (did you have a few boys

chasing you at the last one you went too)

But anyway, most people are pretty mashed at a rave. I know I used

to help organise them , I know lots of people that picked up a friend for the night there too. Hell I even did it

myself once or twice!
I think what bronzie is trying to say is that getting totally off your tits at a venue

while surrounded by others the same will probably get you laid, mones or no mones... drugs and alcohol turn most

people into horn dogs no matter what your phero' signature is. (gotta love those beer goggles)
:drunk:

Dosage: Chikara: I'd go for 2/3 sprays about an hour before going , then another spray every 2/3 hours to

top up after dancing, but then it does depend on how much you sweat as this will break it down quicker.
SOE:

it'll probably get every idiot on speed/meth jabbering even more than usual , the chicks on E won't leave you

alone , and the drunks will become your best friend!

Personally i'd say soe in this case to be a waste of

time, go for the chikara at a "rave" , reserve the soe for a more social occasion where you can actually talk and

make sense.

For me when I go out clubbing etc i find that chikara is "look at me, I'm a hottie" soe is

"talk to me and realise I'm a hottie"
Just my opinion...:cheers:

bronzie
04-20-2006, 05:13 PM
gaf, its not the fact that gay

guys chase me, "im so sexy for my shirt" its the simple fact that gay men have fun at gay ravs because they are

extremely promiscious towards each other, meaning, they dont need .mones to get laid, they just get laid when, how,

where. Its the male gay culture, not to discriminate here, but this is fact. Music is just the backdrop for thier

orgies.

On the other hand girls at ravs are busket cases full to the brim with happy pills, she probably

couldnt hear a frieght train ripping through a rave party least you trying to seduce her into anything more

sophisticated then buying her another pill.

gaf
04-20-2006, 05:37 PM
gaf, its not the fact

that gay guys chase me, "im so sexy for my shirt" its the simple fact that gay men have fun at gay ravs because they

are extremely promiscious towards each other, meaning, they dont need .mones to get laid, they just get laid when,

how, where. Its the male gay culture, not to discriminate here, but this is fact. Music is just the backdrop for

thier orgies.

umm I think this an over generalisation , being bi I've spent a lot of time in gay

bars AND straight bars. It's just a matter of being in a safe environment where you can "have fun" without looking

over your shoulder.
I've also been to a few swingers bars and have seen the same thing so does that make all

"breeders" promiscious?
just pointing out the facts as I see them... yes gay men MAY have more partners then

straight men, but it's probably because more woman say no to sexual advances and want more than just a f*ck. If

every woman I showed interest in was keen I'd be a very tired man! :cheers:

raver
04-20-2006, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the input. I don’t go to rave parties to meet women (or guys, I’m not gay). It is always

just me, myself and the music. Most often I ended up separated from my friends and dance with these random people

who look at you as a friend or a brother. Even though I can’t chat to anyone, I always have the greatest time of my

life.

Gaf, thanks for that I’ll take note on those fact about

Chikara and SOE. I do sweat quite alot, in that case would it be best if I apply them on my skin or on my

shirt?

Cheers.

gaf
04-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Try on your shirt , you may find

just a couple of sprays will last as it won't be "sweated off" , that way you can boogie all night!
Generally

most people are pretty friendly anyway as you have noticed , a bit of 'mone action can't hurt either. :thumbsup:

Anyway take it easy on the chemical enhancers as they can really f*ck you up later in life, I've seen it happen

to many an ex-raver, if you cant be good be safe.:angel:

Sigma
04-21-2006, 01:45 AM
Wearing mones around people on

ecstacy is a tricky thing. One thing about ecstasy is the way that heightens postive emotions and touchy

sensations, while making you almost impervious to anything negative (unless you lapsed into a bad trip, in which

case things went the other way around). I could literally punch concrete and not feel it at all, but the music

sounded ten times better, visuals ten times prettier, and a womans touch, ten times more sensual. So if I were to

speculate, if you are dealing with a lot of people on ecstacy, focus in on the mones that make people feel good, as

I'm thinking the pheromones would enhance a feeling of well-being around you. SOE is a good choice, or maybe

something like estratetraenol (love the stuff now). I would honestly shy away from chikara, or anything that has

none or anything aggressive to it. For one, none can create some highly anti-social effects, and people on ecstacy

tend to want to be around people who can facilitate a good mood, not someone who's keeping to themselves. Ecstacy

can also heighten feelings of paranoia, and highly aggressive pheromones like none and possibly rone could in fact

put people off....that might have been what you experienced.

Now again this is all speculation...I haven't

touched X in over 5 years now so I wouldn't know for sure how mones and X mix. Also in raves you have to realize

that you'd probably sweat most of the mones you wear off anyway (applied on clothes or not), and the amount of

smoke and other nasty olfactory stimuli in raves would greatly inhibit their dispersion.

bronzie
04-21-2006, 03:06 PM
umm I think this an

over generalisation , being bi I've spent a lot of time in gay bars AND straight bars. It's just a matter of being

in a safe environment where you can "have fun" without looking over your shoulder.
I've also been to a few

swingers bars and have seen the same thing so does that make all "breeders" promiscious?
just pointing out the

facts as I see them... yes gay men MAY have more partners then straight men, but it's probably because more woman

say no to sexual advances and want more than just a f*ck. If every woman I showed interest in was keen I'd be a

very tired man! :cheers:

gaf, thankyou for sharing your sexual orientation with this forum, but you

stating that you enjoy the male sex organ does not justify or add weight to your argument, fact is, the gay scene is

a promiscious scene, and a rav is a scene which is predominatly frequented by gay men that have one thing in mind

and that is to partake in the high rate of sexual conduct, im not talking about two gay guys living thier twilight

years in the suburbs as a happy couple doing the gardening on thier spare time, im talking about the lewed gay scene

as it is depicted in pretty much every city in the world, bar saudi arabia ofcourse.

As for women, and men

for that matter, im talking about non homosexuals, now you are making a big generalization. I know straight men as

cautious as women in thier sexual liasons, because firstly of the emotional implications of what intimacy brings in

sexual conduct and visa versa.

Gay Men, in my opinion, have severed all ties connecting emotion with sex.

Hence thier unbarred unleashed attainment to find another lover, always looking for that sexual urge to quence, but

never quite quencing it, so they go on and on and look further afield.

Fact is the gay scene is like this. I

know because I have been involved in the fashion scene in Aust indirectly and have alot of gay friends.

When

you mention that those that attend swingers bars, hell ye they are promiscious. As most swingers are often into full

fledged orgies, I not only call them promiscious but sexually deviant.