PDA

View Full Version : The theory of pheromones

Cullmanz Own
04-19-2006, 07:05 PM
My

ultimate theory of pheromones is that they are to be used to imprint in your targets subcon. that you are who you

are. If you're completely confident with your image and style then mones are the best thing for you. I personally

fit the (he's the guy that every girl wants but can't have because he knows what he's doing and plays the game)

image. Wow.. I see now that I've developed my image and game and understand women a whole lot better, my pheromones

play a bigger role. Not only do they give me my boyish carm and sexual carisma, they tell the girlys that "Hey, this

is me and there's no changin it" I feel as if my use of mones imprints in the girls mind that I'm not a tool, fool

and I'm not a bullshitter who tries to act cool. Mone's are difficult chemicals to explain but this is my theory

of how, why, and what mones should be used for. Some people expect to get that instintanious insect effect but thats

not how it works for humans. Because we have the ability to reason and think, we need to harness our thinking and

innerpower to get the most out of our pheromones. Not everything is chemical, but it can play a major role in

whether or not you get laid tonight! :thumbsup: Peace out people.

civic-siR
04-19-2006, 10:06 PM
Well said, heh although i

believe you just came from David DeAngelo's class :p.