PDA

View Full Version : Chikara With WAGG? For Sales?

leevip
04-17-2006, 07:06 PM
Hello

there, been lurking on here for awhile..

Been using pheromones for awhile.. Tried Chikara with PI, works

great.. then tried WAGG with PI, then WAGG with SOE, works great as well.. Now I am trying Chikara with WAGG...

They all worked great, so I am trying to see what combo will work "better" than my previous combos...

Anyone

tried Chikara(unscented) with WAGG together specifically in a sales type workplace?? My goal is to make people feel

comfortable, and make them TRUST me.. With sales, people have their guard up alot upon initial contact...

What is your opinion on this combo?
Thanks for your opinions !!

ohmmmm
04-17-2006, 09:05 PM
I would say that it depends on

the duration of your sales call and your proximity to the target(s). I think the combination you suggested would

probably work, but I might be light on the Chikara. Definately wagg and SOE should be used. If my encounter is

going to be less than five minutes or so I might add A1. Keep it to a drop on the neck and only apply A1 right

before you talk with the new person. Also, try to keep the mix similar if you are going to see the buyer/subject

again to close the deal or for repeat sales....

Good luck

Sigma
04-17-2006, 11:09 PM
My peronal professional mix

consists of either WAGG+A314 or SOE+A314. I'll switch between the two depending on the nature of the interactions

I'll be having. Both can create a sense of comfort in their own ways...WAGG is more personal, slow-paced and

intimate, SOE lis more light-hearted, uplifting and makes you more approachable.

Chikara and A314 are similar in

the trust, sense of control and submissiveness they create...however A314 which is a more focused product than

Chikara, is more effective on that end. I would also recommend clothing applications, to alleviate the effects of

conversion to -none...thats the recommended application of WAGG anyway.

belgareth
04-18-2006, 01:48 AM
I own a small business and do

sales calls along with leads group and other networking stuff pretty regularly. A314 did almost nothing for me so I

can't tell you that it's worth anything for sales. Personally, SoE/NPA or Chikara/NPA have been the most useful in

dealing with clients. They work pretty much the same but go really light on the NPA.