PDA

View Full Version : OD on TE

civic-siR
04-15-2006, 07:47 PM
So i finally decided to

purposely OD on TE.

Firstly i started on 2 spares on both sides of the neck (front and back) and TAG as cover

scent (same amount).
I went to my campus library to study for my exam, sat on a table that had girls around - no

results.

So i went to the bathroom and spared 2 more on the neck 2 on my hand and another 1 on my back neck with

of course like 4-5 spares of TAG. Went back no results so i went to a different spot to study, i had girls coming

and going on both directions couple of times guys would sit on the nearby table (oh btw it's crowd so they had no

choice :p) and when girls came over (since theres no spot on the other guy's table) they'd ask if they could sit

on my table, I'll be okay.

They would start talking with their friends (not me) PS: i am like 3-4 feet away from

this one chick. I'd just notice her from my side of my eyes to see if she had any reaction - although the half hour

she was with her friends no reaction whatsoever.
Not even negative reaction. I'd have guessed she'd get afraid of

me or anything.

So here goes my questions, Does this mean my contents of TE is all lost? Because i had it for a

while and somewhat of the time it'll be in my car (and it's pretty damn hot in there during summer). Did all the

fragrance break down inside the bottle? How can you tell? Thanks.

Gegogi
04-15-2006, 11:29 PM
They would start talking with their friends (not me) PS: i am like 3-4 feet away

from this one chick. I'd just notice her from my side of my eyes to see if she had any reaction - although the half

hour she was with her friends no reaction whatsoever.

If I'm reading this right, it sounds like you

just sat there like a lump waiting for something to happen. And, of course, nothing happened. Sprinkle TE on a

corpse at a funeral no women will up and hump him raw and red. You're not any different. They still observe social

boundaries and exercise free will.

If you want a reaction you gotta initiate. Swagger across the room, make

eye contact, smile and strike up a conversation. Be friendly. 'Mones can only enhance what's there. If you got

nothin' going, you're just like a NPA/TE soaked corpse. No amount of pheromones will draw women to a

lump.

Incidentally, watching women outta the sides of your eyes makes you appear shady at the least. Criminal

or pervy at the worst. Keep things simple and straight forward.

civic-siR
04-16-2006, 09:10 AM
you got a point there Gegogi.

I have spoke to my friends (girls) but from reading past threads pheros are said to be less effect on the ones

you already know. So i wasn't suprised that my friends didnt' act weird or anything.

But i'm gonna go ahead

and take your advice, hah but i need to start a conversation clean. Thanks for the respond bro.

Friendly1
04-17-2006, 08:21 PM
They definitely like confident,

happy guys. You have to do like Gegogi says and initiate something.

Just say "Hi". Don't try to be all in

their face with conversation. And if you are not used to reading their body language, it will take you a while to

notice subtle signs of interest (which may or may not be for you).

When you are in doubt, move. If you change

locations, any girls who are interested in you will turn and face you, or change the direction their feet are

pointing. They may do nothing else.

Also, The Edge may not be good for you. It may take several experiments

before you realize that. We each have different body chemistry.

Try less next time, too. You tried a lot, so

now try less.

Keep experimenting. It may take a while before you figure out what you need to do.