PDA

View Full Version : Phero : game over

remy
04-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Hi ,

this is

remy from france. ok, 2 month ago, i discovered this strange univers of phero , i'm 33 years, a good confident with

a lot of mental exercices, but i'm always open to discover some new sensation and somee new univers to progress and

to boost my success with people or girls. SO, after reflexion, i had decided to order ae and mpa and chikara. So

during 2 weeks, honnestly, i tried all these product..in combo or alone..but no results! no offense, but on me no

results! in the begining, i begined slowly one dab...and after 2 tabs...never OD ...but always no result...lol...no

offense, i'm very pschologic and i know my body and my mind but objectivily nothing! yes one good news : i like the

smell, its already a good news! so for me unfortunately, game over. my futur? i want to continue to finish my 3

bottle but i dont wait a miracle or a revelation..true, i m a little desappointed i dont know if these product have

a placeco effect why not but on me, i had the same life before and after, the same number of eye contact before and

after, the same girl reaction with me before and after .... but i respect this univers of phero..its like a sport

finaly, a passion, and i respect this dream despit no results..its fun to hope ..its may be the power of phero : a

dream! so i would like to thanks everybody here..i have spent really good time to read, to explore, to hope, to

dream, to exchange, ! yes i have dreamt! thanks again for this short adventure and your niceless!

peace

love
rem

DrSmellThis
04-15-2006, 03:38 PM
OK, Remy, here goes with the

newbie advice:

First of all, I'm glad you are self aware, adventurous, and have a scientific approach.

But honestly, two weeks for three products is not a very long time. Even if you accientally hit on the right

dose of the right products or combinations thereof for your chemistry-- which takes time -- you might need time to

accumulate sufficient numbers of contacts to see the difference. The effects are a matter of degree, not night and

day. You also need to learn what to look for, including how to notice body language.

Many here advocate a

systematic approach: One product at a time in every possible reasonable dose, with a week at each level of dosage.

Then you start on combinations when you have an idea of what each product does for you.

For me I took an

"artistic approach," combining everything from the beginning to achieve some "esoteric ideal", based on extensive

forum reading, even though I'm a scientist by training. My approach may have been more stupid but also more fun.

Whatever the case for you, you need to learn what the products do for you over time, and learn dosage limits. That

might involve a few OD's, but no big deal. :)

Gegogi
04-15-2006, 04:59 PM
The good doctor gave you sound

advice. You should give it a try. It took me about 6 months of trial and error to figure out the basics of what

works, how much to use and when to use it (I'm still refining a couple years later). And, yes, once you find the

magic combo, you're enhanced, not transformed. Everything is a little easier, a little faster and a little more

obvious. However, women will rarely lose control and drop on the ceiling and hump you raw.

koolking1
04-16-2006, 06:12 AM
try this: put half the soe

gel pack on each wrist, rub it in good and then add one drop of AE/m rubbed into the SOE. Ask one female you know

to smell your new cologne and get her opinion.

remy
04-17-2006, 12:29 PM
thanks everybody for your support

and your advice..true, during these 2 weeks, i was desapointed but no question for me to stop my phero adventure. i

have 3 bottle in utilisation and i want to finished them of course..may be some results in several months, i'm a

little skeptical for the moment but the show must go on ...check point in 2 or 3 months..with ae, mpa, chikara..i

have the best! i shoud have some results with an intelligent dosage...

remy

ohmmmm
04-17-2006, 08:59 PM
I have a word of advice. I've

noticed that when you wear a certain pheromone mix it might work better the second time you see a person.

Alternatively, if the same person smells one mix and then another the next day or several days later...they tend not

to trust you. Women get wierd around me if I change my mix around them. That is one of the reasons testing

sometimes backfires and you don't know why.

Good luck...