PDA

View Full Version : So how do I get started on this pheremone thing...

Nutt
01-10-2002, 05:15 PM
Ok, Ive always been a little shy, although im a lot better now than I used to be. I figure I fancy giving \'mones a try, im never oposed to using science to my own advantage images/icons/smile.gif (yeah yeah, it could be snake oil and just a placebo, but its a placebo that seems to work reading the posts here images/icons/laugh.gif)

Im 21 with a fair physique, anybody similar got any tips on products? im tempted to go for either the edge , the classic jambbat (sp?) #1 or the new scent of eros, any of these particularly ooposed to females in my age range?

Im not expecting magic, just a few subtle improvements and a crutch to help me be a little more outgoing.

so any aged wisdom to give a newbie to the game? images/icons/laugh.gif oh and any UK\'ers here who can give me ballpark figures for shipping time / cost to the good ol\' U of K ;-)

oscar
01-10-2002, 07:02 PM
Nutz,

Welcome to the board!
The Scent of Eros is what guys your age have been waiting for. Being in your peak natural Androstenone producing years, adding more can be counterproductive. While old bastards like me would probably want to add some A-None to it, you should be able to use it on its own.
If you are considering buying something with A-None as well, I\'d recommend NPA. It can be added to any fragrance, or simply diluted with ethanol to produce a home-made version of the Edge.

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif