PDA

View Full Version : Finding the right mix for you

edgemeister
04-13-2006, 02:16 AM
Hey

guys... Been a while...

Been combining NPA with unscented Chikara then a coverscent for about 8-9 months now.

Not noticed anything spectacular even though I interact with a different girl nearly every 2 minutes (I'm a DJ)

on a Friday night.

I'm a 21 year old, half English half mediterratian guy of slender build and not bad looking

and I've been applying 2 dabs of NPA and 2 sprays of unscented Chikara to the neck every Friday for as long as I

can remember...

Now that my Chikara bottle is running out I'm going to purchase some AE and SOE instead.

What I want to know is how do I go about finding whats right for me? I read about people needing to find the right

about of none and nol (is nol right?).

What I would like to know is, do I wear NPA alone in order to find the

best amout to wear, then do the same with SOE and afterwards mix that amount? Or do I have to experiment with

different combinations of both?

I say this becuase I feel I must have been wearing either too much or too little

previously.

Any help trying tofind my ideal mix would be great.

Also, would you reccomend scented or

unscented SOE?

Thanks guys...

John

belgareth
04-13-2006, 04:46 AM
It's been written up on the

forum a number of times by me and by others. You start with one product. Apply the smallest amount possible, say one

dab of NPA. do that every day for a week and note reactions. The next week you do it with two, the following week

with three. The point is to find both the begining level for attraction and OD level for each chemical. Remember

that you are looking for levels to create attraction and OD of given chemicals and many products contain multiple

chemicals/pheromones. Too short of testing periods will not yeild valid results. Once you have done that with a

series of products, you have a good handle on what works for you an you can rationally make mixes based on that

knowledge. Anything less is called the WAG system

edgemeister
04-13-2006, 04:58 AM
thanks for the reply

belgrath, I appreciate it...

I guess my testing period is going to have to be longer, as Friday is the only day

I have to interact with enough girls as I work in a very small office.

belgareth
04-13-2006, 05:13 AM
It took me months just to

convince myself that they really worked.

bronzie
04-13-2006, 05:38 AM
edgemeister, your a DJ? buddy

you dont even need pheromones to get laid, if your good, you should have a groupie following by now! try getting a

few gigs on the Greeks Islands like Mykonos or Santorini in the summer, leave your pheromones at home, you wont be

needing them for the girls. I assure you.

Fripi
04-13-2006, 08:44 AM
Yes it takes time, for the moment

I follow recomandations but did't had a clear hit yet, my motivation comes by reading all experiences here on the

forum otherwise i'll had stopped after 2 weeks :D

edgemeister
04-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Thanks bronzie... But

I'm afraid I'm not that kind of DJ.

I Dj at the biggest alternative music club in the city that I live in...

Its not dance music, its more indie rock music.

I find tese places a lot better for girls though in my opinion

as the girls you find at the seaty dance clubs tend to all look the same and I don't find them particulary

alluring...

Now at this club, the girls are a lot more refind... More hotties and what's best is that they

don't try too hard. They dress really nice and refrain from wearing things that look more like pieces of string

than clothing.

I get them coming up all the time to request songs, and I see some even checking their hair and

makeup in little pocket mirrors before they come to talk to me, but I fear this is more to do with getting their

song played more than anything.