PDA

View Full Version : Newbie first time use

GL4662
04-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Well, my package

arrived today, so I tried half a packet of SOE on my wrists and neck, and covered it with some cologne. Later today

my friend wanted me to pick up a girl he knew, but I had never met her. When she got in she started talking,

talking, talking, about some personal stuff, and such. I'm wondering if this would be considered a hit? Because,

I would think if you had never met a person who picked you up you wouldn't talk so much.

Thanks

CptKipling
04-13-2006, 10:59 AM
What part pheromones played is

hard to ascertain from your post, but it sounds like a positive interaction.

joseph956
04-14-2006, 12:06 PM
I don't know quiet what this

guy was going for, or anything at all...

but I've had this similar situation happen to me at a strip club

(believe it or not). I was sitting there, minding my own... and this stripper came up and sat with me and just

starting blabbing ALL DAMN NIGHT. I had to tell her I was leaving in order to get her to stop.

either way, if i

had wanted this girl in the sack and not so much of the "you're such a good person for listening" stuff, what

should i have tried differently? note: i also used a few dabs of SOE.

thanks.

jinj
04-14-2006, 12:24 PM
does SOE-unscented make guy talk

too (by a girl wearing it)? what product (worn by a girl) can make a guy talk?

civic-siR
04-14-2006, 11:09 PM
^ trust me you don't want a

guy to talk. lol.

PS: if you want those girls to stop talking a lot and doing more of the "fun" stuff. Add NPA

:)

jinj
04-16-2006, 03:02 PM
no i want to have my ex talk.. i

dunno what he's thinking anymore... and soemtimes its create that quiet/awkward atmosphere...

Gegogi
04-16-2006, 03:26 PM
When I wear SOE it even makes

guys babble a bit more than usual, although not as loosely as women. Of course results depend on some magic formula

involving the one wearing it, the target's personality and the social situation. By itself, SOE doesn't loosen my

tongue when I sniff the bottle or my arm!

As far as getting guys to talk, we're different than women in that

regard. Our verbal centers are tiny and tire easily. After working all day I have very few words left. I turn my

cell off. I'm not unfriendly--although my GFs sometimes think that when I get home--but I need to zone out for 4 or

5 hours before the words flow again. Oddly, I can write and play music almost anytime so this doesn't affect

symbols and abstract thought.