PDA

View Full Version : Newbie help and first impressions

drid
04-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Hi

all,

This is my first post but I've been lurking in the forums for the past 3 weeks or so.

I received the

newbie pack and have been using it for the past week and a half (mainly when I go out with friends). I just received

my order of A314 and SOE, I was wondering what other products I should invest in.

I'm Asian/American male,

straight, 26. Slim (no junk food).
Just a couple thoughts on the products. I've had really good results with the

newbie/sample packs. Mainly used Chikara/SOE/Edge combo (Too impatient to try them separately, but I've read the

forums and was careful to not OD).

When I used TE/SOE/Chikara combo around a girl I like (Japanese, 22), she was

practically fidgiting and restless in her chair, playing with her hair, more eye contact, more talkative, etc

(consistent behavior for the last 4 times I used mones around her, before that she seemed pretty mellow and just

'comfortable' around me. Other than that, I've noticed increased respect around my coworkers and friendliness

around people I know (and more interest among single women I know). I'm trying to be objective as possible and

ruling out the placebo effect.

Just one thing I've noticed, whenever I use Edge (3 dabs on my neck), I've been

extremely horny afterwards, like really horny/cocky...Are the mones affecting me?

I also just received A314 and

SOE in the mail today, I tried to go TE-free (just a tiny tiny dab)...Not knowing what to expect, I felt extremely

chatty all of today, my coworkers were visiting my cubicle and chatting more than usual (i've only used it a day

though, I'll have a better idea of it if I used it a week).

Anyway, I'm mainly going for a confident/sociable

male aura...Maybe a bit of sexual tension...I was thinking about purchasing Chikara, maybe AE. Now that I actually

have some products I was planning on testing them each individually for about a week.

So far my arsenal has:

SOE/A314/TE. I also bought Pherlure, planning on returning it because smell reminds me of my brother and it kinda

stinks.

So what do you guys think?

maizen
04-11-2006, 08:32 PM
What mix did you use for the

TE/SOE/Chikara?

drid
04-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Well I've been pretty unscientific

so far, and since I didn't have much to play with I've been trying the "less is more" idea (no official ratios, I

was using gel packs). I smeared a reasonable amount, about 1/4 pack of SOE on my wrists, Chikara all over the upper

part of my chest (about the same amount as SOE), and TE stripes down my neck (1 generous dab on each pulsepoint).

Also a some SOE on my neck as a cover scent (I cannot smell TE). All the testing times were usually indoors and

spending a lot of time in close proximity which gives more time for the mones to disperse and work their magic.

I

haven't been trying to push my OD level--still in the experimental stage but getting very positive results so far.

Still trying to find a good mix that works with my personality and body chemistry.

I've searched around the

forum for asian hits and the SOE/Chikara/TE type of mix was suggested a few times so I went with it...I also have a

pretty sensitive nose so I didn't want to OD on the scent...