PDA

View Full Version : Good places to test products out

maizen
04-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Well

school is basically finished for the year. Don't have much girl friends who are "just friends".

What would be

a good place to test this stuff out and see if anything happens. I know there are bars/clubs. What about shopping

malls, coffee shops, bookstores, movie theatres.

Anyone have a favorite testing ground?

Friendly1
04-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Go any place where there are

people who do not know you. You especially want to mix and mingle, so events are better than stores. If you do the

mall/store thing, go into the more expensive stores where sales girls have to interact with you. They will teach

you what works for you and what doesn't because they must show you signs of interest. You should be able to

learn quickly which signs are based on "This is my job" and which signs are based on "Hm. This could be

interesting".

Sigma
04-11-2006, 07:50 PM
Take summer school :thumbsup:

maizen
04-11-2006, 08:07 PM
So for malls/stores. You should

use SOE.

Gegogi
04-12-2006, 01:44 AM
Yeah, campus is a perfect testing

lab for 'mones! Lots of people in a casual and open atmosphere. I find really crowded places--e.g., clubs or busy

malls--to be a waste of 'mones. When people get too packed in they become insensitive, impersonal and unresponsive.

Trying to bedazzle a busy store clerk is usually pretty fruitless with customers and her boss standing

there.

Church singles, dance classes, club meetings, mellow parties, etc.--anything with low density people

in a casual mingling atmosphere is prime. You can actually follow up the hit with further interaction or a date.

zdman
04-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Church singles,

dance classes, club meetings, mellow parties, etc.--anything with low density people in a casual mingling atmosphere

is prime. You can actually follow up the hit with further interaction or a date.

Yeah, I like that. Nice

response Gegogi. I guess you made me realize some untapped resources in my life. Thanks. :cheers:

Sigma
04-12-2006, 04:38 PM
College campuses work well for me

so long as I have a reason to be talking to the women I run into. The thing you have to realize about most college

women is that if you catch them on campus, chances are they're usually pre-occupied with other things (getting to

class, studying, etc. etc.)...Most women aren't on campus to have guys hit on them...the way women dress on campus

should be enough of an indicator of that.

So if I had any bit of advice for picking up women on campus, its to

make lots and lots of friends. Join clubs, meet people in classes, do whatever you have to do to build your social

network on campus up. Women are much more responsive to men they've met casually even just once, and it opens up a

world of opportunities when you bump into them later.

Mtnjim
04-12-2006, 05:39 PM
...the way women dress

on campus should be enough of an indicator of that.

You haven't seen the ones at the college I work

at.
I mean skimpy tops, and whale tails everywhere.
:box::box:

We just had 5 make it into Playboy's "Girls of

the 10 top party schools" article.
:box::box::cheers::cheers:

gaf
04-12-2006, 06:47 PM
We just had 5 make it into

Playboy's "Girls of the 10 top party schools" article.
:box::box::cheers::cheers:[/QUOTE]

I knew you

just brought it for the articles...

On another matter I met a woman who was dissing "the heff" the other

day, complained about his trashy hoes and immoral "penthouse magazine" , she seemed pretty smart and on to it till I

pointed out that he owns playboy and not penthouse. she wouldn't talk to me after that!

Gegogi
04-13-2006, 01:46 AM
the way women dress on

campus should be enough of an indicator of that.

Yeah, I was going say I see an amazing about of butt

crack, cleavage, bare toes and tiny shorts and skirts on my campus. I've even had a few girls go commando in my

classes. It's very dress-down but sexy and can be distracting trying to teach while pitchin' a tent (not enough

blood in brain). This is the tropics so you don't need much clothing.

InternationalPlayboy
04-13-2006, 07:55 AM
This

is the tropics so you don't need much clothing.

And Mtnjim's in San Diego. I only live about 2.5

hours away from Mtnjim and there seems to be a difference between the women there and here. Maybe it's the higher

population, or the tourist or cosmopolitian factor, but there seem to be many more pleasant to look at, nicely

dressed ladies there than where I live. One of my favorite vacation pastimes is to just hang out at an upscale mall

called Fashion Valley and watch the women walking around. I'm wondering now, how they dress at the colleges in the

more "civilized" areas of Arizona, if it's comparable to San Diego.

Of course here, where temperatures can

reach 115+ F in the summertime, one tends to dress more for coverage than fashion.

Mtnjim
04-13-2006, 09:21 AM
We just had 5 make it

into Playboy's "Girls of the 10 top party schools" article.
:box::box::cheers::cheers:

I knew

you just brought it for the articles...

How did you know??

In truth, I haven't seen the issue yet,

there was a front page article in the school newspaper.

Besides with the backless shirts (showing off the "tramp

stamps"), crop tops and short shorts, who needs a magazine??

CptKipling
04-13-2006, 11:12 AM
Make sure you go to a lot of

parties, I've seen some of the weirdest things at house parties. It's probably because everyone is relatively

comfortable with each other even if they don't know you, you are a friend of a friend of a friend so you must be

ok, etc.

Apart from that, anywhere that people congregate, shops, cafes, bars/clubs...