PDA

View Full Version : Dosage/mix to create attraction?

jinj
04-10-2006, 04:15 PM
i want a

recommendation on the right dosage (and/or mix)

i only want to create that attraction again with my ex and the

friendliness, and nothing further is needed. we(i?)are trying to build it back up.

i have PI/w, AE/w, CLEO, SOE,

and PCC.
Yes i have a lot... for a 1st timer. i do not know what/how much to use.

anyway, i dont' want to go

too far, whatever happens will happen.:angel: i just dont want to be nervous, speechless, and not normal when i see

him again.:sad:

thank you all in advance.:box:

i am a girl btw.

bronzie
04-10-2006, 04:31 PM
jinj, by looking at the

pheromones you own, I presume your a woman/girl? or gay? as in guy gay?

I know PCC is not over powering and

smells nice, yet very effective, I purchased it as a gift for my female cousin, she had good results with it with

her boyfriend.

The secret with getting back with an ex, is that you must convey a level of confidence within

yourself, that getting back with them is not such a big deal, let them chase you the second time around, show that

you have value. But I do not know the reasons you broke up or any other circumstances and getting back with an ex is

very different from meeting someone new.

By the sound of your post, you want to get back with him and want it

to work, pheromones might help in that, but ultimatly you must address the issues of why you broke up in the first

place, pheromones unfortunatly do not hold that answer.

bronzie
04-10-2006, 04:37 PM
just saw the last thing you

wrote!, your a girl.

Make yourself feel and believe your a prize to be sought after, dont show that your too

keen, if he senses that, he will think he has the upper hand and the power.

Mtnjim
04-10-2006, 05:12 PM
you might want to provide some

demographics about yourself. You know, age race, location (country/state, not street address :thumbsup: since

customs vary ) and the like. Then try posting in the "women's forum" where you'll get better advice from "the

girls".
Secondly, get to reading, there's a ton of information here. Another thing, Ex's are ex's for a reason,

are you sure??

Lastly, :welcome:, Nice to have ya here.

jinj
04-10-2006, 05:13 PM
just that i "told" him to go for

another person....and turned out he fell for her... and things happened and PER MY EX, they dont see each other

anymore.

we are "friends" right now, but we still talk alot, even on personal/intimate stuff... just htat

sometimes its weird.

bolounit
04-10-2006, 07:14 PM
this will lead to a better mix for your purposes . Also is he Butt Man , Breast Man , Leg man .Dress

according to what he likes . What ever mix you end up using maybe apply a little extra to the area he tends to

glance at . Like if he is a
breast man show more cleavage and perfume that area . Have him link visualy to the area

that turns him on with the pheromones as well.

bronzie
04-12-2006, 02:22 PM
jinj, since this post was

originally placed in the general forum, but since it was moved to the womens forum either out of your request or the

moderator keeping to the forum rules. Anyway, since it was post in the General forum and I have already replied, I

dont feel im tredding on woman "no go" territory here I hope, you might have wanted a male perspective on the whole

matter..

Anyway, try doing this, and this is not a joke, dont use pheromones at all, or even cologne or

perfume. Go out there and buy a small little bottle of armo therapay oil, either, rose, lavender, or the best and

the most unqiue to the nose I think is Nutmeg oil. However you must buy the real oils, not synthetic, you will know

because the real genuine oil costs about 3 times the price of the synthetic types. so something that costs 7

dollars, will cost around 21 if its the real stuff. Go to reputable shop like a natural "organic" food place or

pharmacy, not some cheap Asian import place that sells "new age" asian things. I stress you need the real oil, not

synthetic.

Next is this, you meet up with this man that your trying to net, wearing something like nutmeg, he

will instantly tell that its not a perfume as aromatherapy oils have a different aura about them. You than say do

you like this? its my new thing, I wear natural oils, he might say something like smells nice or unique... as nutmeg

does, put out your arm and let him smell, he will smell!. Then this is the part that you do that inloves pheromones.

You go into the womans bathroom, add the pheromone, which ever one you want, but not too over-powering to mask the

nutmeg smell. What you have just set up now is called recognition and rapport with what you are wearing, in his mind

you are wearing nutmeg, he will sniff it all up and all night, as conciously he already knows about it, however this

is the clever point, while he is activily sniffing up any scent of say nutmeg, he will be sniffing up all those

pheromones too!

Reason I share this secret with you is because, I have tried it with a woman before. And it

has worked just great. I incoporate the pheromes afterwards. its very sneeky yet effective. I tell them smell my

arm, im using a nice new oil called ylang ylang etc. The do willingly as aromatherapy oils are associated with

mystery and a hint of femininity. If I told a girl smell my arm, im wearing calvin clien or hugo boss man, the

response would probably be, thats ok i can smell it from here, its a sign of insecurity for a man to tell a woman he

is wearing some designer cologne, but telling them that he is wearing something as unique/exotic and as uncommon as

a aromatherpay oil will not bring upon suspicion or that you are trying to bragg.

Hope this works for you, it

has for me many times.

jinj
04-12-2006, 03:29 PM
wow, thats a really detailed reply

:angel:

it sure sounds like a good plan. i will go check out some nice aromatic oil and give it a try. its so

nice of you to give me this tips :lovestruc

just a question, what if he's not that fond of armo oil.... i am

not sure if he's those people who would love it.. or hate it...

(i am at work, so i can't type much..)

bronzie
04-12-2006, 04:00 PM
thnx :)

most men have a

thing for sweet smelling oils, rose, lavender, patchouli, nutmeg, however you can buy little bottles of these that

have like 5-7 different oils in the same bottle, thier called blends, he is bound to like 1 of the scents in that

bottle so you dont have to worry.

both men and women do love them, reason is 2 fold, first natural oils are

smooth and sensual to the nose and second, you stand yourself out from the crowd. In fact, I enjoyed being in the

company of a girl because she wore essential aromatherapy oils, not only because of the scent, but because she

looked far past the commercial perfume companies, it was a trait that resonates a hint of innocence, non

materialism, expressionism and being very unique, those things i just mentioned are seductive. Its as much a

physcological tactic as one for the senses.

dolly
04-15-2006, 07:19 PM
thnx :)

both

men and women do love them, reason is 2 fold, first natural oils are smooth and sensual to the nose and second, you

stand yourself out from the crowd. In fact, I enjoyed being in the company of a girl because she wore essential

aromatherapy oils, not only because of the scent, but because she looked far past the commercial perfume companies,

it was a trait that resonates a hint of innocence, non materialism, expressionism and being very unique, those

things i just mentioned are seductive. Its as much a physcological tactic as one for the senses.

That

is precisely why I mix my own perfumes. Whenever I wear one, I always hear (from both men and women), "What is that

perfume you're wearing?" Plus, I never could find a commercial perfume that I liked well enough to wear on a

consistent basis......

Gegogi
04-16-2006, 03:07 AM
Test the EO before going nuts on

it. As much as I like the smell, and rolling my own, most pure EOs give me a nasty rash. Even organic ones. I'm

talking big red itching 'n bleeding sores that hurt for a couple weeks. I have to dilute at least 10:1 to be safe,

and still some give me a rash. Watch out for cinnamon, clove and pine EOs. They were the worse. I thought all my

skin would peel off.

Oddly I can wear 90% of colognes without rash problems. They must be really diluted

compared to pure EOs.

dolly
04-16-2006, 06:27 AM
Test the EO before

going nuts on it. As much as I like the smell, and rolling my own, most pure EOs give me a nasty rash. Even organic

ones. I'm talking big red itching 'n bleeding sores that hurt for a couple weeks. I have to dilute at least 10:1

to be safe, and still some give me a rash. Watch out for cinnamon, clove and pine EOs. They were the worse. I

thought all my skin would peel off.

Oddly I can wear 90% of colognes without rash problems. They must be

really diluted compared to pure EOs.

Yes, I have very senstive skin too.....sometimes I can use the

"real deal" diluted EO's, but I find better success (less rash) by using cosmetic grade copies......and if they are

too strong, I dilute them in cold-pressed grapeseed oil.....it is very good for sensitive skin.

InternationalPlayboy
04-16-2006, 09:45 AM
Test

the EO before going nuts on it. As much as I like the smell, and rolling my own, most pure EOs give me a nasty rash.

Even organic ones. I'm talking big red itching 'n bleeding sores that hurt for a couple weeks. I have to dilute at

least 10:1 to be safe, and still some give me a rash. Watch out for cinnamon, clove and pine EOs. They were the

worse. I thought all my skin would peel off.

Oddly I can wear 90% of colognes without rash problems. They

must be really diluted compared to pure EOs.

All pure EO's should be dilluted with a carrier oil

before applying to the skin. Try jojoba oil, which is not really an oil, but actually a wax that has an advantage

over oils of not becoming rancid over time. It's also good for the skin.