PDA

View Full Version : Alpha A314 or WAGG

zdman
04-10-2006, 07:12 AM
I agree with belgareth. you're

gonna have to try both to figure out which one is right for you. because my immediate reaction was A314 but then I

realized it'll prolly do the same effects as WAGG. And WAGG may be better at it for ya.

civic-siR
04-10-2006, 07:52 AM
I need your help

on this guys. I already have TE, NPA, PI, what should i get with these already in hand? I'm 21 South Indian 125lb,

5'8", skinny but works out so kindda fit. Looking for sexualy hits, but since i have most that are sexualy phero

hits what should i get to create the best combo? Thanks.

belgareth
04-10-2006, 08:21 AM
The only person that can really

answer that is you, through experimentation. Any combo that works for somebody else only has a small chance of

working as well for you.

johnnyc
04-10-2006, 09:13 AM
Definately go with WAGG and mix

it with te or pi. Girls get really comfortable being around you and aren't afraid to be sexually aggressive.

MOBLEYC57
04-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Definately go

with WAGG and mix it with te or pi. Girls get really comfortable being around you and aren't afraid to be

sexually aggressive.

Johnnyc ... More! More! More! :drunk:

Like ...

What ratios have you

tried?

In what age ranges have you seen responses?

-----------------------------------

:type: As for WAGG and A314, they give off a different

vibe don't they? WAGG being more friendly and A314 being more dominant. With that being said, and if there's any

truth to it ... DOMINANT + DOMINANT = Lesser hits, yes? :sad:

BUT I've read that A314 will help tame the

-none. Either or ... what Bel said!:run:

Sigma
04-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Its best to try things for

yourself to see what you like better, but realistically, we're not all made of money are we?

I own both A314 and

WAGG. I've gotten a lot more use out of my A314. A314 is a very well rounded product that works in just about any

situation. WAGG for me creates too much of a mushy-vibe. Works wonders on dinner dates and other intimate,

one-on-one situations, but doesn't go so well casually. In my case, it can make others really condescending.