PDA

View Full Version : Do you notice if guys act around you too?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2002, 07:27 AM
I\'m wondering if y\'all notice any differences in the way other males act around you when you have pheromones on?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2002, 03:20 PM
Absolutely.

One of my first experiences with Attraction was when I was out on a date and waiting in a loose line in a very spread out area -- maybe 30\' in a 100\' line, in small groups. By date and I we by ourselves, easily 5 feet from the nearest group, and one of the guys (probably 17, and I\'m 35) in the group behind us was actually _leaning_ on me. He was \"DIOS\" (deer in outer space) I think, I shook myself and he snapped out of it and move all of one foot away.

It was the reaction I was looking for -- but not out of my ladyfriend. (She did warm up a little, though.)

Whitehall
01-10-2002, 04:42 PM
I did have an experience in a bar wearing TE where I leaned up behind a drunk guy and asked him to move so I could use the bar stool. He shot up ready for a fight - fortunately, he cooled down quickly. I surmised that he got a quick hit of \'none and was surprised and reacted from a drunken stupor. In the future, I\'ll be more careful.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2002, 11:06 PM
yeah i do, its donaldduck having some problems with my other login thats why ive been so quite. But i find a lot of other guys act like complete \"dickheads\" to use a nice word or complete idiots around me but ive learnt to use it to my advantage, its worse or more interesting in an OD situation as well.