PDA

View Full Version : Help! I don't think it's working!!!

NZ_Lioness
04-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Hey guys,

Ok, I've had the pheros for quite a few weeks now, but I don't think it's working!!!

:sad: Can someone suggest a good mix and also where you applied that worked really well? :think: I've got PI/W,

SOE/U, PCC. I'd like a couple of ideas, one for work, and one for sexual appeal. :smite: Thanks in advance for all

suggestions! :box:

bolounit
04-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Hey guys,

Ok, I've had the pheros for quite a few weeks now, but I don't think

it's working!!! :sad: Can someone suggest a good mix and also where you applied that worked really well? :think:

I've got PI/W, SOE/U, PCC. I'd like a couple of ideas, one for work, and one for sexual appeal. :smite: Thanks in

advance for all suggestions! :box: this will be helful to the female members making suggestions to you .

Also (as a guy )remember this guys dont mind being touched on the shoulder or you being the agressor .

SitBackNRelax
04-30-2006, 02:36 PM
Hi!

It's been a while

since I came to the forums and posted, so I first want to say hi to everyone! Wassup!! =D

next, to answer your

questions, start simple. don't try to mix everything at once. My first hit was just with SOE/w and PCC. I think I

just put about 4 4-6 inch streaks on my left forearm.. then used my right forearm to spread it.. after rubbing them

both together, I rubbed both forearms across the v-line of the neck. For the PCC, I just made a little circle at

the wrist.. and rubbed them together. I think I also dabbed a little behind the ears.

after getting a few hits

with that, add a dab of the pi/w. I think PI is more sexual, after the first contact though.

I wore a v-neck

sweater that day.. In the morning, I had this cute guy ignoring his friend and newspaper at breakfast, and

constantly smiling and staring at me.

just relax and feel open.. you'll get the hits sure enough!