PDA

View Full Version : Newbie: First buy, advice needed! Details incl.

ashu911
04-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Hi guys,

I've been reading on this forum for many days now and even though I've learnt so much

about all these different products, amount of applications, 'less is good' technique, I'm still confused on what

I should try first time out.

I'm 23 m, 5' 9", of Indian origin, and generally mild-mannered. I've been told

i'm above average in looks, sharp features etc. Never been very good at breaking the ice though.. most often if a

girl is checking me out (in clubs and such), I tend to look away pretending to be uninterested. When I do sum up the

courage to go speak to a girl, I'm not too bad, I can hold a conversation for lengths. I'm looking more into the

sexual instead of the social, but a combo would be awesome.

From the reading i've done in these forums, AE

seems to be the forum fav. Another popular hit was the SOE+NPA. I know there's many variables involved but I'm

wondering as a first time user, what can I buy that stands the best chance.

Thanks guys, all help is much

appreciated.

luxveritas
04-09-2006, 04:39 PM
My stats are just like yours,

act the same way except I'm white. NPA+SOE is pretty cool stuff. Half the battle for me meeting chicks is getting

them to talk to me. SOE seems to help that out. I have been playing around with A314 with really good results. You

are pretty young so you might not need too much NPA or other none products.

bronzie
04-09-2006, 05:57 PM
23 yrs old? your young, go with

SOE or Alter Ego, you really dont need something heavy in .none, in my experience .none works great for me, but im

like pushing 30, in this age group this phero starts to slow down naturally in production in the body, unless your

some olympic athlete which im not.

I have had a D.I.H.L using Alter Ego, just last year, the stuff is good,

but I did not get consistant results from it. The king of pheros for me is still Primal Instinct, its consistant

results mean that its the best for me at least. I have pheromax, i have tried it, and although its supposed to be a

very refined pheromone product with perfect ratios of .none and .nol, i still have not experienced the results i

expected, expensive product too, but it might work for you! But I must admit, there have been quite a few new

products that i have not tried, that im planning to buy off love-scent, Attraction,and Andro, those 2 products I

have tried consistently over 2-3 years and have done absolutly nothing for me, and since im aussie and both are

manufactured in Australia, I thought being the patriotic person that I am, i will try them out, to no avail.

ashu911
04-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks guys.

Luxveritas, I

looked into the SOE+NPA combo after reading ur sig '23 year old, good looking, no game' - sounds like me.

Thanks bronzie, I might still go with AE. Being a 1st timer, & hence a bit skeptical, i dont want to go

overboard with purchases.

So AE / SOE+NPA are definitely two options but what about Chikara?? Would AE work

better for a guy of my age & requirements?

luxveritas
04-09-2006, 09:06 PM
I bought chikara and really

dig the scent (kind of floral) but didn't see any results. The scent is probably a little to feminine so many

people hate the way it smells. Chikara has really mixed reviews, I think the people who like it have dark

complexions don't know if that matters. Chikaras scent doesnt play well with other scents because it is fairly

unique.

I haven't tried AE and it isn't talked about as often as the other products. I suggest getting some of

the gel packs to see if you have any results plus it is a really cheap way to get started. SOE is probably better in

the gel packs because the bottle applicator is kind of a pain.

I remember when I started with pheromones I was

really excited. I even had a few girls pick me up. That only happened once before pheromones. It is still pretty

rare but I had one try to pick me up last night. Unfortunately I was way too drunk to care. Good luck and have

fun.

zdman
04-09-2006, 11:26 PM
Well, if you are a bit skeptical,

I'd say purchase the 'free' sample pack first. It comes with a little bit of AE, SOE, TE, and Chikara. So you'd

get to try out some of the products before you buy.

But if you're impatient and just wanna buy, I'd say get

NPA+SOE. When both combined you have a very well rounded product. NPA is .24 androstenone, while SOE is .4

androstenol, and .1 androsterone. (if you get this pair you pretty much have a relatively high concentration of the

3 main mones sold at love scent)

If you get just AE you'll have .2 androstenone which is still pretty good, but

you lose out on androstenol at only .15 {compared to SOE's .4) but you'll have the same in androsterone both AE

and SOE at .1

So my opinion is to go ahead and buy NPA and SOE and use them together.

one last option would be

to just purchase the beginners kit along with your free sample. The good thing about the beginners kit is you get to

try out TE (and get some little free mones too). I tend to be more skeptical on TE though since it only has .05

androstenone. And i used APC which also has .05 androstenone and didn't get many hits at all. But a lot of people

supposedly like TE so you never know it might be for you.