PDA

View Full Version : COuple question

Moustache
04-08-2006, 06:39 PM
Hey guys, i had a

few question, i just got the newbie kit and was getting paranoid since i can't smell anything besides alcohol from

the TE.

First question.... what do you guys consider a "dab". Just wondering if that means 1 spray or 1

drop. At the same time, do you guys consider a spray to be like a really really close in squirt, or like shoot it

in the air and walk through.

Second, does anyone know anything pheremone specific to Indians (india). I'm just

curious since indians usually consider themselves indian, and if not, atleast asian (due to diet and things like

that). BUt i'm pretty sure indians have a closer genetic link to caucasians.

ANd 3rd, what do you guys

think. I took the bottle of TE, inverted it while holding the opening closed with 1 finger. Then spread that much

across my neck, i then covered it up with 3 squirts of Pi by Givenchy. I then went to class and sweated a litle bit

on the way there.

I sat in the back of the room and noticed a girl that sat in the front, that i passed on the

way in, starring back at me during most of the class, then instead of going out a door to go to the bathroom/water

fountain (she was coughing), which she was next to, she walked out the back door, then would've back tracked in the

hallway.
I'm about 95% sure she was starring at me, but never to that extent.

I also noticed that about 5

guys i've been in classes with for the past 2 years and have never once spoken a word to, they talked to me

throughout the class.

Also later that day, my friend's dog, which is a female and i'm normally mean

to....this dog normally just sits there, but was attached to my hip the whole night.

I was jsut wondering if i

really did put enough on to cause an effect, or was it maybe just coincidence.

InternationalPlayboy
04-08-2006, 07:51 PM
First question.... what do you guys consider a "dab". Just wondering if that means 1 spray or 1

drop.

"Spray" means "spray," "drop" means "drop."

ANd 3rd, what do you guys think.

I took the bottle of TE, inverted it while holding the opening closed with 1 finger. Then spread that much across

my neck

I think that's a dab. :D

At the same time, do you guys consider a spray to be

like a really really close in squirt, or like shoot it in the air and walk through.

I think most

people spray directly to the skin or clothing. Mones are too expensive to waste them to the air.

Also

later that day, my friend's dog, which is a female and i'm normally mean to....this dog normally just sits there,

but was attached to my hip the whole night.

There are at least a couple of threads here about

mones and animals. I've had dogs take a real liking to me too, I think in a large part because of the pheromones I

wear.

Moustache
04-10-2006, 04:48 PM
thanx..that pretty much

answered my questions

Cypher
04-11-2006, 09:59 AM
I'm also Indian and seem to have

luck with TE. However I've only used TE in gel form and usually apply a dab behind each ear and share another on

both of my wrists. Applying 4" of SOE on top of the TE seems to help some times.

bronzie
04-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Moustache, Indians to my

knowledge are closer to caucasions then to Asians and diet really doesnt play a part, Alexander the Greats soldiers

who were clearly caucasion invaded what is now India and alot of soldiers remanied there, and had offspring. Not

saying that India does not have asian influence, since your in the middle of everything ( the sub continent ) you

will have different race lineages, caucasion, mongol, east asian. With over 1 billion in population who knows where

you came from. India unfortunatly has also the caste system, and I presume those of lower caste are from a higer

south east asian background, but im not sure on this.

As for what to wear, I think, try experimenting, I

cannot smell .none in NPA at all, but in PI I can overdose just by opening the bottle cap.