PDA

View Full Version : dont know what to wear on presentation

b737pilot88
04-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Do you guys know what to wear while your giving a presentation?

I have this thing called a "formal

presentation" and "exit interview" that i have to do for h/s graduation. I have to talk in front of some classes

(10-12 mins). It is coming up and so dam nervous about it.

Any1 can help me?:cheers:

Sigma
04-08-2006, 02:17 PM
A314+SOE works really well for me

in public speaking and professional settings. I'm President of a business frat on campus, so I find myself in

these kinds of situations on a regular basis. A314 and SOE is a mix that kind of grabs and holds onto everyones

attention. People eat up what you have to say and laugh at the cheesiest things....which when you're speaking in a

room full of professionals, can be a big confidence boost. Its worked very well for me every time.

MOBLEYC57
04-08-2006, 02:21 PM
A314+SOE works

really well for me in public speaking and professional settings. I'm President of a business frat on campus, so I

find myself in these kinds of situations on a regular basis. A314 and SOE is a mix that kind of grabs and holds onto

everyones attention. People eat up what you have to say and laugh at the cheesiest things....which when you're

speaking in a room full of professionals, can be a big confidence boost. Its worked very well for me every

time.

What's your ratio and application points of that mix, Sig?

Thanks! :wave:

Sigma
04-08-2006, 02:34 PM
What's your

ratio and application points of that mix, Sig?

Thanks! :wave:

It all depends on two things: how many

people I'll be speaking in front of, and what I'm wearing. I'm not too exact on dosing with SOE since its hard

to OD, and the roll-top bottle is rather inconsistent in how much it dispenses, but I'll usually wear 12-14

inches....MAYBE a bit more if its a rather large gathering. For small gatherings I'll wear 2 drops of A314, and

for larger ones I'll up it to 3.

Personal experience has taught me that for whatever reason, the most effective

application points for me have been my wrists and my forearms (gotta be careful when you wash your hands though!).

If I'm wearing a short-sleaved shirt, I'll apply the mones on my forearms, but since I'm usually in a full suit

in these kinds of dealings, I'll usually apply the A314 behind the ears, and roll SOE from ear to ear on the

hair-line on the back of my head.

One thing thats important to note in these types of settings is that heavy

fragrances are usually considered inappropriate (more so for men than women). That being said, I always apply the

mones an hour before I have to speak...especially since A314 has such a strong scent.

Gegogi
04-08-2006, 05:30 PM
I'd go with SOE as you can't go

wrong. If want to supplement it with a 'none produce like TE or NPA, use only a tiny amount.

b737pilot88
04-09-2006, 10:12 AM
isnt a314 a sexual mone or

no? Or is just a mood mone?

b737pilot88
05-07-2006, 11:27 AM
ok guys
my presentation is

coming up this month, im azn so i do not know that shouild i use the regular doasge of 314 or go beyond that for

full effects. Any advice?