PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol and pheromones

AdrenaIine
04-08-2006, 12:01 AM
.. So I hear

a lot about how sweating is bad for the pheromones because of the bacteria. But then I read about how sweat can

contain pheromones.. Why aren't these pheromones affected by the bacteria? Also, why do some people say that the

alcohol will kill the bacteria, thus enhancing the longevity of the pheromone's power. But I was also thinking ...

Couldn't alcohol based pheromone products be bad? Does the alcohol not "kill" the pheromones? Sorry if this seems

confusing, it just seem likes so many of what is said on here could be taken as contradictory .. anyways

I've been thinking about this way toooooo much :rofl:

Gegogi
04-08-2006, 02:12 AM
I learned long ago when you give

a woman even remotely interested in you alcoholic beverages and wear potentent 'mones, you have a dad burn

excellent recipe for amorous sucess.

Nevertheless if you suspend artifical pheromones in alcohol, you can

greatly increase their useful life without resorting to cold storage. Incidentally, pheromones are not living

creatures. They are chemical compounds.

AdrenaIine
04-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Ok thanks for the

clarification Gegogi ... Got a big party tonight ... Whipping out my NPA!

seduceme
04-30-2006, 06:00 PM
Yup , mones are lipids, theyre

made from fat. Alcohol dissolves fat. Excellent for suspending mones in a liquid form.

CptKipling
05-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Yup , mones are

lipids, theyre made from fat. Alcohol dissolves fat. Excellent for suspending mones in a liquid form.

Pheromones aren't lipids, they are lipid soluble. Ultimately, at least in the case of the ones we deal with, they

are made from cholesterol when they occur naturally.