PDA

View Full Version : TE=Money?

Cullmanz Own
04-07-2006, 04:44 PM
So I'm going into a

restaurant and I find out im 5 bucks short. So I'm slammin myself when some man comes up and gives me 6 bucks! I'm

like, thanks man. So later I stop off at the gas station and I'm about to buy a lighter and I find I'm short so I

say cut out the lighter. Well, the girl, who might I say was quite good looking, winks at me and says have a good

night. Wow.. It'd be great if this happened all the time.

MOBLEYC57
04-07-2006, 09:52 PM
So I'm

going into a restaurant and I find out im 5 bucks short. So I'm slammin myself when some man comes up and gives me

6 bucks! I'm like, thanks man. So later I stop off at the gas station and I'm about to buy a lighter and I find

I'm short so I say cut out the lighter. Well, the girl, who might I say was quite good looking, winks at me and

says have a good night. Wow.. It'd be great if this happened all the time.

CO, do you have one

testicle, or are you going to share how much TE that you applied to get the freebees? :POKE:

You did have TE on

didn'tcha? :blink:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Cullmanz Own
04-08-2006, 10:59 AM
I had on about 13 dabs

which is usually an OD for me but it seemed to do the job very well.

Lorenzo_91
04-08-2006, 11:08 AM
I know what you mean a bunch

of really weird stuff like that has also happened to me.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MOBLEYC57
04-08-2006, 01:56 PM
I had on

about 13 dabs which is usually an OD for me but it seemed to do the job very well.

13 DABS!!!? :box:

How old are you, if I may?

Cullmanz Own
04-08-2006, 05:26 PM
I'm 16. I'm half

German/Purto Rican so I think I'm low on it. Now the women love me, as before I was just the good friend. Hehe