PDA

View Full Version : more scienc-ey stuff

kuljuls
04-04-2006, 07:08 PM
if the pages and

pages of personal experience in the forums weren't enough, here's some more scientific research.

article

(from what looks like a legit peer-reviewed journal) on how armpit sweat makes women calmer and affects their

hormone levels.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s888984.htm
(thanks ebaumsworld)

kuljuls
04-04-2006, 07:09 PM
oh, and i know theres a

pheromone research section, but it's so lonely and desolete there

AdrenaIine
04-04-2006, 11:23 PM
I was wondering about this,

since on this board many people say sweat may tarnish the pheromone effects due to bacteria.. yet sweat has

pheromones? I was seriously going to ask if sweating had anything to do with attracting women. A couple of my

friends - both who are akward looking, average at best, pull off the hottest girls. They both sweat a TON. I mean a

TON. They sweat doing anything, and they look so grimey and greasy, yet they get these great looking chicks. It

boggles my mind, but sweat came into mind when I think about both of them.

Gegogi
04-04-2006, 11:34 PM
Do you like sweaty women?

Doesn't do much for me. Makes me gag. But I guess there are guys into marathon runner crotch. Napoleon liked 'em

stinky.

AdrenaIine
04-05-2006, 01:25 PM
^^ Not really.. but there is

something about a sweaty lady in an intimate moment. Don't get me wrong, my buddies shower, use cologne, etc.. but

always seem to sweat somehow. And it doesn't turn the girls away for some off reason.

Gegogi
04-05-2006, 02:04 PM
I guess it depends. My former

Korean wife and most Asian GFs wouldn't touch me if I didn't freshly shower, and I don't sweat much compared to

anglos.