PDA

View Full Version : Older Men and Pheromones

dolly
04-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Here's a funny

story that I experienced over the weekend.....

I was going camping with my fiancee and some of his relatives.

It was a large private campground where the people pay an annual rental fee, and leave their campers set up all

year round. These people have been camping there for years, so they all know each other pretty well.

Well,

before going, I rolled on some of my mix that I had in my purse (it is a STRONG PI/EW blend with Musk, Vanilla, and

Amber oils). I didn't really think about the fact that it was mones.....I always wear mones because I like

to....so I have them mixed with every perfume I ever wear. It was a very potent blend, but I was wearing so little

that I pretty much forgot that I had it on.

Anyway, since they know each other so well, the different

families migrate back and forth between each other's camps, visiting. Well, a lot of the people camping Friday

night were older....like late 60s and 70s. There were very few of us in the late 30s to early 40s range. Let me

tell you, I have never experienced what I did that night......I am 38, but I was VERY popular with the old men!!!

The other two younger women in our group got no unusual attention, but those men were all over me......they were

dancing with me, and asking "what is that perfume you're wearing", and pretty much keeping me really busy. One

man's wife got really upset because her husband was paying more attention to me than he was to her. Thankfully, my

fiancee isn't a jealous person, so he was just getting a kick out of it.

Anyway, it wasn't until the next

day, when we were talking about it that I realized I had been wearing one of my stronger mixes without even thinking

about it. It was actually very funny to watch.......I still haven't told my finacee that I wear mones

though....that is my little secret....shhhhhhhh!!!

I guess it's just a word to the wise....be cognizant of

who you are wearing these mixes around, because some of them can pack a real punch!!

koolking1
04-04-2006, 02:13 PM
funny!!! Mones bring out

a good time, once again!!!

dolly
04-04-2006, 02:14 PM
funny!!! Mones

bring out a good time, once again!!!

Yeah, one man's wife said her husband hadn't danced for so

long that she couldn't even remember.....but he was cutting a rug with me.....

Mtnjim
04-04-2006, 03:29 PM
My G/F who's 63 seems to be only

slightly effected by my mones, but her 90 y/o mother seems very influenced!

sweet thing
04-21-2006, 09:25 PM
great story

tell me the

mixture again before i visit the old folks home?