PDA

View Full Version : About OD on Chikara

b737pilot88
04-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Has any1

experience and OD in chikara b4? If so what is the effects of od?

I have tried the chikara gel packs and went

out yesturday to walmart and meeting with other people. I got no sexual hits but I see more eye contact on

talking/disscussion, people are more trust in you and go easy on you.

I see chikara is like a business type mone

not a sex mone such and such. I think this is a nice effect is your going on a job interview or something.

Any1

expereice this type of affect wearing chikara?:trout:

Whitehall
04-03-2006, 02:33 PM
It's hard to imagine a

pheromone OD from Chikara. One could overdose on the scent, as with any cologne.

I'd consider it one of the

safest products although, as you noticed, not particularly bid on sexual effects.

a.k.a.
04-03-2006, 07:08 PM
I don’t know if you can OD to

the point where you actually repel people, but I’ve experienced an effect — after applying 4x my usual

dosage — where everybody seemed overly concerned about me. People where giving me the kind of looks I got at

my grandmother’s funeral. And my girlfriend kept asking if something had happened, and if everything was

alright.
Don’t know if that constitutes an OD but it was pretty creepy.

CptKipling
04-08-2006, 11:38 AM
I've read several people say

something similar, and my first Chikara experience was like that... strange.

luxveritas
04-08-2006, 11:55 AM
I had the same thing happen

to me when I wore copulins.

AdrenaIine
04-08-2006, 01:00 PM
That's about what happened

to me when I tried out my Chikara gel pack.. a lot more respect and talkative.

Sigma
04-08-2006, 02:25 PM
I OD'd on 4 sprays of Chikara at

work one day, and it was a very odd experience. For one, it put me in a real sour mood, which seemed to translate

to the two women working next to me. One of the girls has some kind of beef with one of the supervisors, and she

was seriously about to cry while compaining about her. The other girl was just so agged that she refused to work

and ended up leaving early. Half-way through the day, I guess when the mones wore down a bit, the two of us were

back in high spirits. It took me awhile, but I eventually attributed this to a mone OD.

This struck me as kind

of odd, since I can usually wear quite a bit of none, and really bad OD experiences come once in a blue moon.

Chikara is probably one of the last products I would ever expect to OD on. I had gone out the night before,

however, and wore a really none heavy mix (I was out a club). I'm guessing mone build up + 4 sprays of Chikara =

OD.

Friendly1
04-11-2006, 07:00 PM
I've never OD'd on Chikara,

but I'm in my 40s and I can crank up the juice without too much trouble. I recently started wearing strong

pheromone applications again because my ex-girlfriend and I are no longer seeing each other.

I don't recommend

Wal-Mart or any other low-end stores for pheromone testing. They are usually too crowded and stressful. I have

found much better success at upscale stores where the environment is more relaxed and comfortable.

bronzie
04-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Friendly, I agree with you on

this totally, low end stores like walmart, its actually called Kmart in Australia, same company & owners are not the

best place to try the effectivness of pheromones. High end department stores are much more relaxed and more quite,

and the female employees are always very attractive, I sense a bit of employer discrimination here, but that is

life! The girls that tend to go to these stores are also more attractive, well dressed and well mannered, and often

more wealthier too, not to play down the people that go shop at walmart, but I think if you can elevate your own

pretensiousness and wear pheros and have the confidence in these uptown stores to approach and talk to the girls,

you might be able to land yourself a nice quality fish ( woman ).

As for you wearing more pheros as your not

with your gf anymore, dont worry buddy, this forum is full of frustrated bachelors that have women problems,

sometimes I wonder if this is actually a forum dedicated to pheromones or a support group for men that have woman

problems! your not alone...

Mtnjim
04-18-2006, 10:33 AM
...low end stores

like walmart, its actually called Kmart in Australia, same company & owners...

I find this interesting,

maybe you know sometjing we don't. We have Wal*mart and Kmart. Kmart was once called "Kreske" and this is

the company that bought Sears, once the largest retailer in the world.

Is someone keeping something from

us??:blink:

bronzie
04-18-2006, 11:32 AM
mtnjim, as far as i know walmart

is the same company as kmart and not a competitor, this is assumed amongst Australians to be the case, i have not

read kmarts prospectus so i cant verify this, i dont know anything that i can add, if there is some secret

arrangement between these companies that you mentioned i dont have a clue about it, i could ask a stock broker

friend of mine, but maybe that would amount to insider trading!?

maybe i could try contacting the CEO of

Kmart Australia and find out? il do so on the pretence that i want a refund for a set of steak knives that arent

sharp enough, but somehow i dont think il get past customer service...

InternationalPlayboy
04-18-2006, 12:50 PM
I find

this interesting, maybe you know sometjing we don't. We have Wal*mart and Kmart. Kmart was once called

"Kreske" and this is the company that bought Sears, once the largest retailer in the world.

Is someone

keeping something from us??:blink:

That got me too.

Here (http://www.kmart.com.au/about_kmart/kmart_story/default.htm?ct=6&pg=&L=0) is the "K Mart story" for

Australia. Notice the logo, just like the ones here. Then at Wal-Mart's

corporate site (http://walmartstores.com/GlobalWMStoresWeb/navigate.do?catg=14), I found this

info:

Currently, Wal-Mart International operates over 2,660 retail units and employs more than 450,000

associates in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, China, El Salvador, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Japan, South

Korea, Mexico, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.

bronzie, nothing pesonal in this.

It's just the two companies are highly competitive rivals here and I couldn't imagine K Mart allowing Wal-Mart to

use their name anywhere on Earth. (or in this or any other universe for that matter.)

gaf
04-19-2006, 12:30 AM
Havn't had an OD on chikara i

think, but have had people ask me if I'm ok, a couple of months ago I went out with my GF and her cousins (who

didn't know me very well) They kept on asking me if i was ok for the first few hours then wouldn't really talk to

me after that... Funny thing was all the other girls in the club were going all googly eyed at me. (but i was the

only white guy in a polynesian club , so that may have something to do with it) I was getting lots of girls showing

off on the dance floor , even my gf noticed and was very protective and made sure everyone knew I was with her. A

lot of guys became my friend instantly , but that may be because her cousins are pretty damn cute for 21 yo. (I'm

36 and not interested in young girls, I like woman
!)
But yeah, next time we met the cousins were a bit more

open. No "are you ok?" I found out later that even though they wanted to go out again with me, my GF wouldn't pass

on my number as they had both expressed interest in me! (GF lives overseas now)
I'm finding in general that I get

lots of older woman 40+ giving me "smiles" and being VERY helpfull in shops , woman around my own age are a bit

standoffish till they get to know me , early to late 20's are often befuddled to the max... and kids seem to love

me!
And with guys... they all seem to like me lots and are interested in my opinion. (actually I get "hit on" by a

lot of men, I'm bi so can tell the difference)

-2 sprays scented chikara, ck eternity cover scent.

Friendly1
04-19-2006, 10:23 PM
As for you

wearing more pheros as your not with your gf anymore, dont worry buddy, this forum is full of frustrated bachelors

that have women problems, sometimes I wonder if this is actually a forum dedicated to pheromones or a support group

for men that have woman problems! your not alone...

Well, except for the fact I still haven't found

Miss Right, I don't feel I'm having problems with the ladies right now. Almost as soon as I stopped seeing my

ex-girlfriend, girls started coming out of the woodwork to let me know they were available.

I told one

guy I was single again. Either he blabbed to everyone possible or I must have changed radically almost

overnight. I feel like a piece of meat on display for a pack of hungry wolves.

One of my male friends

theorizes that I became so wrapped up in my girlfriend the last few months, I must have been sending out "go away"

signals. But once I realized the relationship was ending, he speculates, I opened up again and women started coming

on to me.

I am back at "square one" with a lot of new girls (they're mostly younger than me, so I have to take

my time with them). A girl who works at a pharmacy near my office has been hinting she'd like to do lunch with me,

but I think it's just wistful thinking. I just don't see how she can get away.

Another girl attacked me in

the middle of a dance class earlier this week. I mean she literally attacked me. I had to play a very subtle

sexual play game with her but I wouldn't be surprised if all the other women in the class realized what was going

on.

And this girl cannot be over 20 years old. I suspect she is only 18, since another girl who comes with her

just turned 18.