PDA

View Full Version : We women want something new

countesszero
04-03-2006, 10:16 AM
When

are we women going to get something new. We've been so well behaved and we deserve it. Hey how about something in

the lines of Pheros but made for us girls. Or maybe another copulin product.

sweet thing
04-21-2006, 09:30 PM
I tend to agree. We are

second fiddle in terms of new products. Hey Bruce. are you listening? We chicks want some honey for our money.

Sigma
04-22-2006, 01:40 AM
might I recommend estratetraenol?

stuff makes me feel great. Must work wonders when women wear it. It was in women's realm afterall.

countesszero
04-22-2006, 10:40 AM
I already have Est. I'd

agree it makes me feel really good. Great actually. I was thinking of something in the line of Pheros but made for a

women. Oh and I'd like it to smell pretty. You know like we women do.

InternationalPlayboy
04-22-2006, 12:13 PM
might I

recommend estratetraenol? stuff makes me feel great. Must work wonders when women wear it. It was in women's

realm afterall.

I thought it was A1 that's in the women's Realm and estratetraenol in the men's

formulation. :think:

Shenandoah
04-22-2006, 07:17 PM
Isn't the new Lucky-7

experimental pack supposed to have some women's mones in it?

Estriol?

Sigma
04-22-2006, 11:21 PM
I

thought it was A1 that's in the women's Realm and estratetraenol in the men's formulation.

:think:

I'm sorry yeah I got that backwards. Estratetraenol is in men's realm, A1 in womens.

InternationalPlayboy
04-22-2006, 11:46 PM
I'm

sorry yeah I got that backwards. Estratetraenol is in men's realm, A1 in womens.

That's not to

dispute your suggestion though, that estratetraenol might be a good one for the women to play with as the purpose of

it being in men's Realm is to make the wearer feel good.

NaughtieGirl
04-26-2006, 05:36 PM
Isn't

the new Lucky-7 experimental pack supposed to have some women's mones in it?

Estriol?

OK just

brainstorming here. Maybe ... for women only :lol: Bruce could make the 7 pack components available for individual

purchase?

Or... us girls could start mixing ourselves and swap? Let's be creative! :think:

countesszero
04-27-2006, 04:40 AM
That's a good ideal NG

sweet thing
04-27-2006, 08:03 PM
All I know is that the men

get all the new products, and the women get stuff that is watered down from theirs.

Bruce, I want a new product

made just for women first. Not second hand Sallys.

SitBackNRelax
04-30-2006, 02:46 PM
ok.. so I haven't been

around much of late.. the last thing I can remember that came out were the Xcite wipes.. how did they work

out?

Countess, still using your brew and happy ! =D what's this new estra whatever out? maybe I oughta pick

some up!

Hey NG! what else am I missing!?!

But yeah.. Bruce I agree, I hate waiting for stuff for women! not

fair! :twisted:

bronzie
04-30-2006, 04:16 PM
I shouldnt be in this no go

place for men, feel like im in a womans bathroom giving advice on a girls makeup, which I have done before!

lol

Womens Xcite Wipes are great, my female friends that have used them have had the upper hand with men when

wearing them, and if you want to buy them in Liquid form which are great also, you need to check out Pherofragrance

for Women. The web sites that sell this product are dotted throughout the net, but one site in particular means you

will buy from pherofragrance from the DR. himself and at a lower cost. Just to remind you xcite wipes and

pherofragrance are the same product, same scent in fact, just different ways in application. Same manufacturer, the

very prominant Scent Scientist Dr.George Dodd. If I were a "woman", I would try the xcite wipes that are sold at LS

first then once you realise they are great, which they are, go buy the liquid.

countesszero
04-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Hey SitBackNRelax, yes I'm

still using my Witches Brew. Of course I've tweeked it here and there. I have some Est and am getting great results

using it. It makes me feel good inside when I'm wearing it. I still have to do more test with it to truly know what

it can be used for.

Hey Bronzie thanks for the tip about the liquid form of Excite Wipes

bronzie
05-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Just stummbled across some info

that might come in usefull..and it indicates that Excite wipes more than likely contain .nol, plus whatever other

chemicals he has been working on or added into the pheromone mix, but it would contain .nol, looking at his

research.

Created by Dr. George Dodd, one of the world's leading pheromone researchers and odor

biotechnologists. Dr. George Dodd is not only one of the most respected names in the world in the field of pheromone

research, but also in the field of odor technology itself, and is currently involved in the revolutionary medical

research described in the article below.

Dr. Dodd, the father of modern pheromone attraction technology! In

1974, for the first time in history, Dr. Dodd isolated and identified in human sweat, the pheromone

alpha-androstenol, the "first direct-acting human sex pheromone." Twenty five years later he has developed his own

brand of pheromone attractant, Xcite! Here is what he has to say about Excite! Pheromone Wipes : "Excite! Pheromone

Wipes give users a definite boost in desireability and is very safe. Pheromone is a natural scent secreted by the

body to attract a mate. It's a complex chemical odor released by all living creatures, and when inhaled, it

immediately helps create feelings of emotional closeness and sexual attraction."

T-KO
07-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Countess,
I was wondering how the

EST was working for you? Have you used it to counter PMS. I have noticed that Cops make me crazy just before my

monthlys. I was hoping to counter this adverse reaction. What is your thought on this????

The Real FTR
07-21-2006, 06:09 AM
What do you mean by "make

me crazy"?

T-KO
07-21-2006, 06:34 AM
When I wear Cops during that time,

my PMS is amplified and not in a good way. It turns me into a real capital B. Even more so than normal.

LadyWithQuestions
07-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Where do you buy the

Est product (long name) mentioned in one of the messages above?

I also agree that the women need to have more

new products. They keep coming out with MENS products and all the phero websites are always directed at MEN

attracting WOMEN instead of vice-versa. Hey! We women need some help TOO, sometimes!!! ;)

I just received

the Xcite wipes in a recent order, but I wasn't too sure about the fragrance. I did not particularly care for the

fragrance myself. But if Bronzie and others seem to think the wipes get alot of good reactions, I might as well

dive-in and try 'em, right? :)

Now you have piqued my interest in the Est. product. Thanks for any more

info. Can you buy in on LS ??

LWQ

The Real FTR
07-21-2006, 05:46 PM
T-KO, it intensifies my

weepiness.

countesszero
08-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Cops when I'm PMs'ng

makes me weepy too. Nothing seems to help at this time not even EST. Although a candy bar does take the edge off. I

need to wear EST as a standalone so that I can gauge the reactions. I wear so many mones at one time and it seems

that they all work perfectly together.

Lor
08-26-2006, 05:06 PM
hormone balancing is the key to

being better than stable at that time of the month. i follow the zone diet to a fault 3 days before and 2 days into,

and im good. believe it or not, i would not go thru the trouble if it didnt make such a difference. i also at this

time wear cops, only a hint, and i do not experience the weepies comming on, but EW straight - forget it. always

diluted and in small amounts and i dont know im wearing them!
any other time, i love wearing cops. i feel better

when i do.