PDA

View Full Version : TE help...

AdrenaIine
04-02-2006, 09:06 PM
I have a 15ml atomizer

and it's roughly half/half TE and musk oil, so about 7-8ml of TE. I am wondering how much I should spray? Say 2

dabs of TE would be average, how would many sprays would be equal? About 1/5-1/4 of the atomizer is empty after me

using the it on 3 different occasions. Does this seem about right? That would be about .7ish ml of TE roughly..

sorry my calculations may be off. On each occasion I used about 2 sprays. Am I OD'ing or using a minute amount of

TE? Someone help a confused individual:think: ..

Gegogi
04-02-2006, 09:44 PM
I think you need to dilute TE

more, perhaps 1:4 or 1:3 TE to scent. Why? Your atomizer is giving up a mighty blast, probably wasting pheromones

with an excessive dosage. Also, 1:1 probably ain't enough scent to cover the TE--it's really funky stuff. I used

to mix TE with cologne and found 1:4 dilution allowed me to used repeated sprays and thus distribute both scent and

'mones more evenly. It's also easier to refresh later without over doing it.

AdrenaIine
04-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Well I would use about 1

spray split between my wrists, and 1 spray on the neck. Covered by my cologne of course. If I dilute the solution

with 1:3, should I still continue with 2 sprays? or increase? Thanks for the help gegogi

MOBLEYC57
04-03-2006, 04:24 AM
Well I would

use about 1 spray split between my wrists, and 1 spray on the neck. Covered by my cologne of course. If I dilute the

solution with 1:3, should I still continue with 2 sprays? or increase? Thanks for the help gegogi

I

tried that same 50:50 mix a good while back. I did one spray to the back of the hand and wiped it to one side of my

neck, and did the same with the other hand to the other side of my neck.

You could also do one spray to the back

of your hand, rub them together, and quickly wipe your neck before it dries down.

OR

You can dilute it like

Master G said! :sick:

You now have three new options. :thumbsup: It's up to you if you wanna use a cover

scent.:run:

P.S. You can ask for all the advice you want, but it tis YOU that's going to have to

experiment. 1 spray, 2 sprays, 3 sprays, 4 ... up and down the line you're just gonna have to go. 1 spray may work

for me, but you may require 2 or 3. Get me meaning? :POKE:

Pete
04-03-2006, 07:37 AM
For the sake of experimenting, I

wanted to know the volume of 1 spray of my atomizer that came with my newbie kit. I filled it with 15ml of water

and counted the sprays. 15 ml / 122 sprays is very very close to 1/8th ml per spray.

Since I only want to use 2

sprays (I don't want to stink of colonge) I make sure that 1/4 ml contains 1 dose of my phero mix and the rest

cover scent.

I've read several places that there are about 8 drops in a ml (but of course that depends on the

surface tension of the liquid). But I've gotten different results.

My results are:
21 drops of water per

ml
50 drops of rubbing alcohol per ml
50 drops of SOE per ml (I thought SOE was in an oil carrier, that don't

seem right)
42 drops of SPMO per ml (again isn't that high for being in an oil carrier?)
41 drops of TE per

ml
1000 inches to roll 1 ml of rubbing alcohol from a SOE roller bottle.

Does anyone else have other data?

Pete

Fripi
04-03-2006, 01:52 PM
1:1 is what I also tried as with

the package there's a doc that told it's a good mix to start with.
Today I tried 1 spray on wrist and 1 on neck >

nothing at all, so as was told earlier it can be OD

AdrenaIine
04-03-2006, 02:10 PM
1:1 is what I

also tried as with the package there's a doc that told it's a good mix to start with.
Today I tried 1 spray on

wrist and 1 on neck > nothing at all, so as was told earlier it can be ODYeah, I wasn't sure if I OD'd or

not. So today I sprayed once on my wrist and rubbed on my neck as well. Covered by my everyday cologne I use.

Although no hits, a girl said my cologne actually smelled "sweeter than usual" .. which must be the musk? I have no

idea, to me TE smells like pure alcohol, but she didn't say it smelled back.. Anyways that was about 6 hours ago.

Fripi
04-04-2006, 01:37 AM
It's sure that for me it's vey

difficult to say "ot's oD" or "I need more", this week I tried different things and never saw a repulsing face,

never had agressive reactions...

MOBLEYC57
04-04-2006, 11:30 AM
1:1 is what I also

tried as with the package there's a doc that told it's a good mix to start with.
Today I tried 1 spray on wrist

and 1 on neck > nothing at all, so as was told earlier it can be OD

:type: Annnnnnd, it could

just be that you weren't around anyone that picks up on the mones. I "THINK" it's so important to give every

mix/product a good 1 to 2 weeks test run.

Fripi
04-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Yes... but if it's OD is it best

to stop for one week or to continue with the same mix (2 sprays chikara neck + 1 spray TE+musk on wrist) during some

weeks?

One strange reaction at the office today, my assiotate asked everybody (men only) if they smelled

something like glue or alcohol, nobody smelled anything but he started to have headache and red eyes... can it be by

the mones?

AdrenaIine
04-04-2006, 02:23 PM
the TE to me smells exactly

like 151 or pure alcohol. It does smell a lot like Vodka. I almost took a swig to see ;) No, but maybe you should

try wearing a good cologne as a cover scent.

eman
09-19-2006, 07:28 PM
i have question could i use the

musk to cover the t/e because the t/e stinks.