PDA

View Full Version : My experience and few questions

dmitrywi
04-02-2006, 01:58 PM
I want to share my experience with pheromones and ask few questions. I started using

pheromones few years ago… Then I stopped due to being in relationship for the last 1.5 years. I’ve used NPA with my

gf once and she had the strongest reaction, we went out to have dinner, didn’t get to it, had to leave in emergency

because I though she’ll f#@$ me right there on the table. We broke up 2 months ago, so I’m getting back to using

pheromones.
Chikara never did anything for me, 1 spray- I get lots of

compliment on how it smells, 2-3 sprays is OD.
NPA- had great hits few

years ago from 1-2 dabs. I had women come up and tell me they want to take me home and f@#$ my silly brains out. I’m

not kidding!
TE- used once, half pack, was OD for

me.
SOE- used yesterday. Half pack around noon, then another half

around 7pm. During the day my friend was aggressive to me, tried to hit me in the shoulder too many times, so his 6

year old son. Haven’t met any girls I was interested to talk to. (We went to the mall for few

hours).
Later that night we went to the night club. I’ve talked to at

least 10-12 women, didn’t get one single phone number. Some of them politely blew me off, some of them said they had

bf, some I didn’t ask because I got feeling they are not interested. (talking about hit on my ego LOL)

Few questions.

NPA I have is 2 years old, I haven’t noticed any responses from 1-2 dabs, didn’t want to use more than

that, because afraid to OD. Is it still good and if yes, does it lose potency over the

years?
SOE. Is it possible to OD on it?

CptKipling
04-03-2006, 06:18 AM
- Your NPA should be

fine

- SOE is hard to OD on, and it's unlikely that you'll see negative reactions from it.