PDA

View Full Version : the right stuff

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2002, 09:24 PM
I am new to the sight. I am a 40 year old male and I am interested in a 25 year old asian female. We work together and we have gone to lunch and worked out at the gym on a few occasions. I would like to know which products I should try first? I was considering PI but it seems that most people are unhappy with the smell! Please respond. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2002, 11:02 PM
Quite honestly, there is no magic bullet. But, I will give a suggestion or two. PI will make you \"the Man.\" Other mixes, or what have you, have different levels of the other two pheros in them. -Nol is supposed to make women chatty, and None is the \"Manly, alpha male thing\" and -rone is the enhancer. I think, I could be messed up on the names, never could get these things straight. At any rate, if I am wrong, someone will pipe up and slap me down. But, back to the point. . . A mix of nol and none is probably what you are looking at. The wildcard in all of this, well, it depends on you. Quite honestly, I have been looking for my mix for quite a while, got a few hits (smile) but have not perfected it yet.

But, if you use PI, no more than two dabs, probably behind the ears, and a nice cologne over the mug to cover it. Nice clothes (always helps with the ladies) and don\'t forget to have a good time and smile. Smiles do wonders.

Last thing, as you have probably read into this, pheros help, but that is about all. It is the foot in the door, then Don Juan has to take over. Let us know what happens. . .

[ January 09, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]

[ January 09, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]