PDA

View Full Version : NPA, SOE, A1 hit...

got phero?
04-01-2006, 07:10 PM
I haven't been

wearing any pheromones for a long time but decided to last night for the fun of it. I was around a girl who's a

friend of mine, with 1 dab of NPA and 6 inches of SOE both on my chest, as well as 3 small drops of A1 full-strength

on my sleave. We're both about 20ish.

Wow, usually she's calm, together and relaxed when she's around me,

but she was completely the opposite. The difference was like night and day. After about a minute of being in the

same room she became very smiley, twitchy like she couldn't stop moving (almost as if she had to pee really badly,

but didn't). She could hardly make complete sentences, listening to my every word while intensley twirling her

hair, giving me long direct eye contact with a constant smile. She couldn't stay long, but was around me for a good

15 minutes, laughing at all my jokes. She was getting very close, and in hindsight I should have made a move.

The next morning when she saw me again, she was a lot more excited to see me, and almost a little clingy. Makes me

wonder if she dreamt about me last night, or realized there was some chemistry. There is no doubt in my mind that

this stuff works.

Anywho, I'm certainly going to try the same combo when I'm around her next time. I certainly

wouldn't mind hooking up with her.

Icehawk
04-08-2006, 07:57 PM
I've found it helps to stick to

the same combo when on a streak with someone. Otherwise people seem to get thrown off by repeated changes in your

signature. Otherwise good hit, keep it up:thumbsup: