PDA

View Full Version : AE Results.

civic-siR
04-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Hey I’m a newbie to

pheros; let me tell you a little about myself. I'm South Indian (so I’m a bit dark compared to other Indians). I'm

21 of age attending University. My weight is about 125lb, and my height is about 5'8". I usually hit the gym every

other day (but now it's during exam I have no time). I usually dress up casual, not too baggy pants / clothes but

casual.

I live in Toronto, so the climate here changes a lot. Well here's my journal I’d love to hear some

feedbacks on what I’m doing wrong or any improvements.

March 31
[10:40am] - I got the package from

LoveScent i open it up, it smelt soo nice coudln't wait to use it.

[12:15] - I opened up AE bottle (it's small

too but smells great) i put 2-3 drops on my wriest and 1-2 drops on my neck and separate it around forehead and

hands. Oh btw i'm right now at school, i get out look around, nothing.

[1:15] - I went to pick up my gf from

class, she didn't seem any werid still the same person, nothing different in her expression. After a long while in

the library, cafe everywhere no results from others or herself. I decided to ask her how the smell of my colnge, she

was like "oh it's alright it's nothing big". I was okay. Well anyways till like 10PM i was at school and no

results no stares no flirting nothing :(

[10:45PM] - I decided to go to the strip club. There i thought hey i

might know something atleast. So i dab a little more 2-3 dabs on the hand and 1 dab on the neck. So i go inside,

waited like hours girls kept comming and passing by - no result. One girl comes by close and starts talking and one

points she's like "you smell good what is it" i'm like oh nothing big mix of colnges and then she left after

asking for a dance which i denied - she wasn't my type :p.

[1:00AM] - I see a hot chick at the club, i go ask

her for a dance. So we get inside she does her usual thing but during it she didn't seem like she wantted too, hah

and at the end she tried ripping me off too damn girl.

Overall Today no results :(

April 1
No

application - Was at work nothing special, but i was feel a little too "happy" i don't know why? I was very

talktive too even though i didnt' feel like it.

April 2
1 Drop of AE .. and accidently 2 drops of NPA i

was aiming for 1. I had them on my jarline. I'm currently sitting beside couple of girls in our University library.

Not my type i have no idea why i sat here in the first place, i wantted to sit across beside this hot chick but i

missed my chance some1 else took that spot.

But these two girls didn't give any out of the blue reaction, So i

guess i OD again. Well as my day goes on i'll let you know anything happens.

tim929
04-02-2006, 05:01 AM
Try using alittle less to start

with.My upper limit for AE is about three drops total and usualy only two.You might be over doing it a bit.

ant2000
04-02-2006, 07:18 AM
From the sounds of it you

definiately od'd. I find that 2-3 drops total and a good attitude has a good effect on the ladies. One

recommendation i would make to you is to put it on about 1-2 hours before you go out as it seems to take a while

before it really kicks in and you have to be around a girl a while before it has a cumulative effect on them and you

will start seeing results.

chicago
04-02-2006, 12:17 PM
start with 1 drop or 2, best

results i get with ae/m is 2 drops
________
Lovely Wendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

civic-siR
04-02-2006, 12:22 PM
yeah thats what i thought.

Thanks for the responds, i just updated my journal :).

remy
04-02-2006, 12:52 PM
for a good combo add one drop of

mpa..

civic-siR
04-02-2006, 12:55 PM
yeah i was trying to add only

"ONE" haha but the damn thing just spilled out two .. so at the moment i have two drops of NPA and one drop of AE on

my jar line.

MOBLEYC57
04-02-2006, 01:48 PM
for a good combo add

one drop of npa..

Add a drop of NPA to what ratio of AE, Remy?

Any stories/thoughts on that mix?

Thanks

remy
04-02-2006, 02:43 PM
about ae combo

Use a few drops

to cover a few dabs of TE (try 3 dabs and two drops)
Mix or apply with SOE at about 1:1
Mix with NPA at 3:1
Some

people like to combine with WAGG to reduce intimidation