PDA

View Full Version : Mones and horses?? Horse whisperer

Kendra
03-29-2006, 05:26 PM
Hi

everybody, long time ago I didn't come here.
I have a problem. I desesperatly want to attract attention from my

horse trainer (you know Tom Booker, the Horse Whisperer :wub: ). He is the real cow-boy, tough, silent guy. I'm one

of the few people he talks to.
The problem is I never tried the mones at the stables because of the horses.

I'm the proud owner of a big strong stallion and with spring coming I wonder if the mones could attract my horse,

which could be quite dangerous.
I've read some stories about dogs attracted by mones, so could the horses be also

attracted?? The stallions have a very strong sense of smelling.

The problem is I will never see this guy

elsewhere than among the horses...

MOBLEYC57
03-30-2006, 05:13 AM
Honey, if you start wearing

mones, and your horsey gets a woody ... you know they work! :lol:

You're just gonna have to try and see, it

things get crazy with your animals, just go wash it off. :sick:

countesszero
03-30-2006, 06:16 AM
You should wear the mones

even if it's around the horses. If the Horse Whisperer notices that the horses like you then of course that would

be in your favor. Just don't get to close to them.

Mtnjim
03-30-2006, 10:12 AM
"If the Horse Whisperer notices

that the horses like you then of course that would be in your favor. Just don't get to close to them."

And above

all, Don't bend over!!:run::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, I've been around horses with ~mones on and

didn't notice any problems.

catlord17
03-30-2006, 11:30 AM
I've tried two 'mones around

horses: Androstenone and androstenol. Androstenone, which you probably wouldn't be wearing anyway, seemed to scare

them, and they avoided my friend who was wearing them.

Androstenol, on the other hand, made them VERY

affectionate. I was wearing SOE, to be specific. But it was the female horses who were most affectionate.

'Nol

isn't the mose sexual of 'mones, but it's good for a youthful vibe and getting conversation going. I would

suggest you read more about SOE.

I have no idea what mones you're thinking of wearing, but copulins might

attract male horses, as well as male humans. I haven't tried that. :)

Mtnjim
03-30-2006, 11:40 AM
Oh yes, my picture over

there
<------------
That isn't the whole picture.
This is:

tim929
03-30-2006, 05:51 PM
There was a thread a while back

about horses and mones.Yes,they do notice them.The horses I am around tend to be extra friendly when I am wearing

them,to the point of being an annoyance when I am trying to clean thier stalls.But as for them trying to jump your

bones...I wouldnt worry too much about that.They are smart enough to figure out that because of your differences,the

relationship just wont work out.But that wont stop them from occasionaly nibbling at your clothes and generaly being

a nusance when your trying to work around them...not that they wont do that anyway,they will just tend to do it

alittle more.Sorta like when dogs get realy needy for attention they will block your path and lean on you so you

cant get away and are forced to pet them.I hade a mare who kept overturning my wheelbarrow in an effort to get my

attention when I wore mones around her.Usualy she would just stand around and munch on some hay leftover from

feeding and wait for me to be done.

Imporatant note...The extra friendlyness that I am reffering to doesnt mean

that they start asking you out for drinks or anything,it just means that they notice.It realy is pretty subtle,as I

am sure you are aware that horses dont usualy do anything all that obvious or blatant.You will just have alittle

more of thier attention than usual...

Mtnjim
04-03-2006, 09:32 AM
^^^
Exactly!

kstadelman
04-04-2006, 07:57 PM
If your stallion is a

thoroughbred -hotblood-it's best to be extra careful. My 16 hand 7 year old can be a real handful for my girlfriend

at certain times of her month. Not intentionally bad, but extra frisky!