PDA

View Full Version : looking for something specific with a huge kick

markosans
03-29-2006, 04:47 PM
Im curious if there is a product, or mix, specifically designed to simply just get women horney. A

product that when the person took in a mone wiff, they immediatly get a female version of a boner. I read on the

boards that aa314 gave that kind of reaction. If anyone knows a product that can immediatly do this, or has a high

probability of doing this compared to other products, please post.

MOBLEYC57
03-29-2006, 05:09 PM
Im

curious if there is a product, or mix, specifically designed to simply just get women horney.

Me

too!!!! :blink:

A product that when the person took in a mone wiff, they immediatly get a

female version of a boner.

If I find that someone's been holding out ... I'm personally smackin'em

side the head with a loaf of bread! :smite:

I read on the boards that aa314 gave that kind

of reaction.

You were lied to ... sue!!! :thumbsup:

Im curious if there is a

product, or mix, specifically designed to simply just get women horney. A product that when the person took in a

mone wiff, they immediatly get a female version of a boner. I read on the boards that aa314 gave that kind of

reaction. If anyone knows a product that can immediatly do this, or has a high probability of doing this compared to

other products, please post.

I'll do one better for you ... PRETTY PLEASE, with ice cream and

a cherry on top! :angel:

Don't take this post personal, markosans, but we're all looking for that product

too! :thumbsup: :drunk: :thumbsup:

Rbt
03-29-2006, 06:22 PM
Yes, welcome to the club...

As

far as I can tell no single product universally works for all on all. True for *any* effect you may want, not just

wild-ass whoopee. And so far I've yet to see anyone come up with a *proven* product or combo/mix for this sort of

thing (aka "instant panty remover").

A314 by itself may *help*, but as far as I can tell it ain't what you're

looking for. Maybe as a component in a mix, but not on it's own.

If someone comes up with a magic mix I'm

sure we'll be hearing about it here.

Tiger4
03-29-2006, 07:14 PM
There is no magic bullet because

there are so many factors involved. So much depends on whether or not the woman is ovulating, so much depends on

your body type/chemistry, etc. I've gotten some amazing results with all of the pheromones I've used including

Pheromol Factor, NPA, Nexus, SOE, etc.

I would advice you to concentrate more on your game as opposed to

pheromones. You can have all of the pheromones in the world and drench yourself in AA314, but if you have no game,

it's unlikely that you'd draw in anyone. There are some guys who are ugly as sin, don't use pheromones and get

women left and right just because they have good game.

Im curious if there is a

product, or mix, specifically designed to simply just get women horney. A product that when the person took in a

mone wiff, they immediatly get a female version of a boner. I read on the boards that aa314 gave that kind of

reaction. If anyone knows a product that can immediatly do this, or has a high probability of doing this compared to

other products, please post.

Gegogi
03-30-2006, 12:38 AM
If you're into hogs, spray

androstenone on her snout. Appears to be a done deal every dad burn

time:

http://www.antecint.co.uk/main/boarmate.htm

However, human females are a little more

complex. You need to win social approval, meet certain physical and personality specs and, if you get that far, know

how to turn her on. 'Mones give ya a little edge but you still gotta do the gruny work. Otherwise you could walk

into a funeral, spray 'none up a woman's nose and watch her hump the stiff raw.

catlord17
03-30-2006, 11:58 AM
A314 accentuates your sexiness

and amplifies her existing response. If she already wants you, it'll make her want you more. But it has zero

effect on making themact on that desire. On the contrary, it makes them more likely to let you make all the moves.

It's far from a magic bullet, but if you know how towork it, it's great stuff.

surfs_up
03-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Think of

a place to go that has social agreement of being a place where people become uninhibited, sexual, sensual,

openminded... a mediocre pheromone in the right context will work tons better than a great product in a poor

context.... ask open ended questions about how she feels about stuff and check out how she signals with the

feedback... like a guy will blow his game by asking "what do you *think* about going out to Lester's Tit Bar"

???.... warning, warning, warning... guys *think* about things... ask her "how do you *feel* about going to

Lester's Tit Bar" ??? ... if she says, "sure that sounds like a lot of fun, I love when sensitive, well bred guys

get their freak on " you know deep down in your heart that a couple of Godiva Chocolate Liqueurs and a bowl full of

Cheetos later, your pheromones will make all the necessary arrangements....

bronzie
03-31-2006, 03:45 PM
primal instinct for me at least

does this, its the most reliable phero to make a woman horny, but beware wear to much and you stink. theres a fine

line with this product, but i still consider it the best, yet to try some of love scents newer products, but until

then, for me its PI

beware makes males around you uncomfortable, its not something you want to wear with your

best buddies over a beer

Mick
03-31-2006, 04:07 PM
primal instinct for

me at least does this, its the most reliable phero to make a woman horny, but beware wear to much and you stink.

theres a fine line with this product, but i still consider it the best, yet to try some of love scents newer

products, but until then, for me its PI

beware makes males around you uncomfortable, its not something you want

to wear with your best buddies over a beer Do ya wear it alone?

MOBLEYC57
03-31-2006, 04:24 PM
Do ya wear it

alone?

Annnnnnnd, how old are you, Bronzie, and how much PI do you normally use?

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

bronzie
03-31-2006, 04:43 PM
depends, if i know the girl, and

its a date, i will wear less, as in just 1 drop, 2 drop max! as i will be next to her pretty much all night over

dinner etc,

however, if i go on the prowl for a girl at a bar or a place im seeking to meet a new girl, i

wear a little more, 3 drops to 4. as i know the encounter will be fast and im out there just to get a phone number

for a date, the date is what counts ofcourse, as its when you usually either get physical, cut ties, get to know her

more...

bronzie
03-31-2006, 04:47 PM
but the stuff does work,

combined, not mixes, with some other products ive had great results

remember the old xite wipes? well they

are phenomenol with PI
at least for me