PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs Help

Bettyboop
03-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Hi guys,
I have

been wearing mones for about 8 months. I use combinations with PI/w, Ew in lavender lotion, AE/w,TE gel packettes

and Soe gel packetts, and another product called Max attraction(not love scents} it has none, nol,rone and copulins.

With any combinations I use, the reaction is the same. I receive more attention from my husband and he shows some

interest in the bedroom. :thumbsup: But it is not "wow", what should I consider buying to add to my combos?
Thanks

in advance!!!

Mtnjim
03-28-2006, 05:13 PM
I receive more

attention from my husband and he shows some interest in the bedroom. :thumbsup: But it is not "wow", what should I

consider buying to add to my combos?
Thanks in advance!!!

I know this might sound like a "dumb

question", because it's really clear in your mind, but what do you mean by "WOW"? You want him to be more

animalistic? Loving? Twice a night?

Anyway, :welcome:

Bettyboop
03-28-2006, 06:28 PM
Thanks for replying!
I guess

I want it to be more animalistic! :twisted:

MOBLEYC57
03-28-2006, 08:49 PM
Thanks for

replying!
I guess I want it to be more animalistic! :twisted:

You don't have to answer, but ...

How long have you been married, BB?

Was there WOW at the beginning of the relationship?

I think TIME does

something to men in long term relationships. WOW, to me, to men is the animalistic performance that one does early

on in the relationship. I THINK men have a tendency to back off once someone is labled their main lady/wife

... definitely a mistake in my opinion. If you use the whip once, keep using it!:whip: Who's ya daddy!!?

:smite::whip:

As for products, my guess is ... WOW comes from NPA & TE for both men and women.

As usual,

I'm reserving all rights to be wrong! :drunk:

Bettyboop
03-29-2006, 06:12 AM
You are so funny!
I have been

married for 7 years. There was "wow" but you are right it did die down.
My other problem is I wear mones to work

because i am in sales and it helps with my productivity. I think one of my co-workers is affected by the mones. I

always known that he was interested in me. But he is so much younger than me . Not that matters. I know what happens

while you have mones on to a person but what happens after you leave ? What goes through their mind?
Thanks
BB

Mtnjim
03-29-2006, 10:15 AM
I have to agree with Mob's

suggestion of ~none. Maybe paired with cops.:whip:

MOBLEYC57
03-29-2006, 12:49 PM
I have to agree

with Mob's suggestion of ~none. Maybe paired with cops.:whip: And the whip! :box:

Still, she

said the sex was fine ... there's just no more WOW in her getting pleasured, which could be anyone's fault or time

making its long-term relationship roots. :think:

You are so funny!

That best be as

in HA HA! :lovestruc

I have been married for 7 years. There was "wow" but you are right it did

die down.!

You're not alone! That's normally the way it is for EVERYBODY!

My

other problem is I wear mones to work because i am in sales and it helps with my productivity. I think one of my

co-workers is affected by the mones. I always known that he was interested in me. But he is so much younger than me

. Not that matters. .!

Sound like the WOW you're in search of. :think: You have to understand though,

the mature woman and the young man stories can get ugly, just as it can be what'cha you're looking for. I know

this lady that's married, dealing with two younger ones, and those younger ones are telling it all. She has no clue

of this, but she's happy I'm sure, that is, until she finds out everyone knows. If dealing with kids, one has to

expect what kids do. Enough on that lecture. :sick:

I know what happens while you have mones on

to a person but what happens after you leave ? What goes through their mind?
Thanks
When you find

out how to figure that out, please share! :box:

Who knows what evil thoughts floats through the minds of naugty

men and women!!? The fella probably has you tied to the bed and giving you a royal serving!:whip: WOOOOOOOOOOOW!

:smite: :wub::smite:

Hang in there, and hoooooold on!!! :thumbsup:

P.S. A naughty thought

... As the Mountain Man Jim said ... -none. To add to that thought, I've been reading where NPA/male makes

men agressive, makes them drive fast, yudda yudda yudda. You could always purchase the mans version, figure out the

math, and spike his favorite cologne with aftershave. Once you know he's wearing it ... top yourself off with mones

that gets him going, and that should make him go UUUUG, snatch you by the hair, and stuff you good! :drunk:

countesszero
04-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Hi Bettyboop and Welcome to

the forum.:welcome:

You should use my Witches Brew. If you have the ingredients for it. Just search the post

for Witches Brew. My
husband responds very well to it. We've only been married 11 months but have been together

for almost 8 years. I've been using the brew for a while now and we definitely have jungle love in the bedroom.

dolly
04-04-2006, 01:21 PM
I would definitely try the Edge/w,

if I were you. A good way to do it is buy some of the Egde gelpacks. Every time I put some of it on, the men

definitely get more agressive. I like using half of one Edge gel pack with EW mixed with a cover scent of blended

Musk, Vanilla, and Amber oils.

countesszero
04-05-2006, 06:18 AM
I would

definitely try the Edge/w, if I were you. A good way to do it is buy some of the Egde gelpacks. Every time I put

some of it on, the men definitely get more agressive. I like using half of one Edge gel pack with EW mixed with a

cover scent of blended Musk, Vanilla, and Amber oils.

Dolly, I have tons of Edge/w gel packs but hardly

ever use them. Thanks for the tip.

dolly
04-05-2006, 06:20 AM
Dolly, I have

tons of Edge/w gel packs but hardly ever use them. Thanks for the tip.

Well, I always notice a

difference when I wear some.....try it out!!