PDA

View Full Version : covering up any -none- product with soe

str8updre
03-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Hey Guys,

Just out of curiosity, ive read throughout the forum about

covering up -none- products such as npa or PI with SOE. by that do you guys mean directly on top of the none because

i was curious since SOE has a roll top and wouldn't the mones be picked up by the rolling ball and transfered BACK

into the bottle???
Let me know what your thoughts are
thanks.

a.k.a.
03-26-2006, 11:38 PM
SOE gets pretty musky. I don’t

think it’s a good cover unless you use minute amounts of NPA. And I’m not even sure if it can cover PI,

because the PI smell lasts a long, long time.

As far as the roll top goes... I imagine a little bit will

go back into the bottle no mater what you do. But if you wait for the NPA to dry it shouldn’t be that bad.

Sigma
03-27-2006, 12:03 AM
its not a matter of covering none

products with NPA, its a matter of combining the two to create a more positive effect overall. Also, as a.k.a

mentioned, the fragrance in SOE doesn't really suffice as a cover-scent. I think the mixture of the fragrance and

mones in SOE smells pretty nice overall, but NPA and PI make it smell much muskier.

I too had the same thoughts

about the SOE picking up some of the none if applied afterwards, which is why I apply SOE before anything else.

SyraBrian
03-27-2006, 10:35 AM
When using SOE, I use it as a

base. Mostly because of read that androsterone (which SOE is heavy in) is an excellent amplifier.

Gegogi
03-27-2006, 11:33 AM
Actually SOE is heavy in 'nol

with a little helper 'rone to boot (4 parts androstenol to 1 part androsterone).