PDA

View Full Version : NPA/TE producing dreams on your targets

ant2000
03-24-2006, 10:46 PM
I have been using NPA and TE alot lately and an interesting subject came up with one of the ladies at work. She

very recently admitted to me that she had a dream the other night and it was strange as i was in it. She dreamt that

i took her to her doctor's office for a doctor's appointment. But she wouldn't elaborate on what else the dream

entailed. We are very close friends to begin with and i have been using either te or npa on numerous occasions

around her recently. I wonder if this is having an effect on her dreaming about me. If it is the npa/te is having a

lasting effect on her after she leaves work and goes home. I wonder if that was the only dream she has had and if

there was any sexual dreams (i can only wonder about that, but even if she did i highly doubt that she would ever

tell me). Has anyone else experienced their targets having dreams about them?

Gegogi
03-25-2006, 12:43 AM
I have recently but most never

tell. After visiting me in my office for a couple weeks an attractive student called me and admitted to dreams and

fantasies and masturbated on the phone. However, who knows if was because of NPA/TE. It would be extremely difficult

to test or prove. After all, dreams and fantasies are natural and very common, even among women with no intention of

hooking up with you. I can also think of several women with similar admissions long before I used 'mones. With that

said, I'm sure NPA contributed some enhancement, but doubt it made them think or feel something they wouldn't have

done otherwise.

ant2000
03-26-2006, 05:11 PM
Yeah, short of me calling her

out on it she probably will never tell me if she is having other dreams about me and if they are sexual in nature or

not.

MOBLEYC57
03-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Yeah, short of me

calling her out on it she probably will never tell me if she is having other dreams about me and if they

are sexual in nature or not.

She'll probably ONLY tell you if she wants you to get'er done,

Ant!:whip:

chicago
03-27-2006, 01:55 AM
Last Saturday, I Was Wearing

Mones At Work, And Flirting With A Female Co-worker. The Same Night I Had A Dream I Was Having Sex With Her,

Lol
________
Montana marijuana dispensary (http://montana.dispensaries.org/)

tonicma
03-28-2006, 11:18 PM
Dreams are simply desires that

is hidden in the subconsious that you would usually do not reveal in society. It is forced to be hidden, however

when you go to bed those deep desires usually reemerge.

Also, Women do fantasize about you doing it with them

shoudl they be attracted to you.

I had 2 girls that I have prior to dating that after the first 2 dates, they

had dreams about me and them.

Also, if a girl says she had a dream about you and her at a place, but does not

elaborate it is simply a sign of "foreplay" and it all depend on where you want to lead it.

Usually women like

to use indirect comments or hints to lead you in a direction.

How you intrepret that will depend on the

situation and atmosphere.