PDA

View Full Version : Promotions

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2002, 05:25 PM
How do you get promoted from newbie to pheroguru images/icons/cool.gif ? Is there such thing as a pherogod images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/wink.gif ? If not give me sometime cause I\'m wornkin on it baby!! woohoo!!!
I\'m using JB1 and it is great!

Oh I was also going to ask you guys. Is it normal for the top part of the atomizer (inside the cap) to be wet w/ the perfume also? or is it difective and leaking? a little seeps out and it may be costing me some of my mix. Let me know.
latz

Bruce
01-08-2002, 05:34 PM
After a certain number of posts the forum automatically promotes you to pheroguru. Can\'t remember how many. There are only two levels possible with this forum. The old forum had a lot of different levels; one thing I miss about that forum application.

What kind of atomizer do you have? Glass or colored metal case? Maybe something isn\'t screwed on properly, or does the nozzle leak?

Cheers,
B

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2002, 08:39 PM
it is a the one that you get w/ the NPA in the christmas special. and I\'m not sure what leaks since I have the cap on it all th e time. It could be the button that you press down (where it meets the rest of the atomizer).