PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Remember "SCORE" ?

blooot
03-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Does anyone remember this stuff? i came across a bottle that i might be able to buy just 1 of. but i want to know

if its any good?

blooot
03-24-2006, 04:19 PM
anyone???:think:

Pongo
03-25-2006, 02:18 AM
Score is one of the products that

really let me down years ago - Iv not heard mention of it for a long time

SyraBrian
03-25-2006, 11:02 AM
The company that sold "SCORE"

also sold "BANG". I don't know if it was the same product marketed under two different names.

BANG was the

first pheromone product I ever heard a radio advertisement for. It was advertised on Jim Rome's show, and Romey

would openly mock the company's over the top commercial.

During the product's advertisement, an announcer

would do a plug for the product while a sultry voiced woman would whisper "Bang!" over and over again.

After the commercial ran, Rome would give one of his sports takes while making sure to whisper "Bang!" a few dozen

times during the take. Pretty funny stuff!

Watcher
03-25-2006, 01:58 PM
i remember that the acutal product

was in terms of pheromone content a mere colonge not a serious pheromone product. Think Yes and lure in the no

pheromone content category lots of claims and no substance

platinumfox
03-26-2006, 07:42 AM
Score

was my first mone ever and had my best results from Score I wanted to kill myself when I couldnt buy it anymore I

looked everywhere but it VANISHED.I got hits from all races using that legendary stuff.Where did you find it?I'll

buy it off of you.

blooot
03-26-2006, 01:36 PM
Score was my

first mone ever and had my best results from Score I wanted to kill myself when I couldnt buy it anymore I looked

everywhere but it VANISHED.I got hits from all races using that legendary stuff.Where did you find it?I'll buy it

off of you.

lol i appreciate the offer, but i've never used it before, so i'd like to try it. if it

goes well, i'll probably get another bottle, if not, i'll sell the rest

blooot
03-26-2006, 01:42 PM
oh, and how many sprays do u

recommend?

platinumfox
03-26-2006, 08:32 PM
oh, and how

many sprays do u recommend?ONE OR TWO

blooot
03-28-2006, 05:06 PM
ONE OR

TWO

ok thxs, can't wait to give it a try

blooot
03-29-2006, 03:06 PM
oh where would u suggest i spray

it?

blooot
04-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Score was my

first mone ever and had my best results from Score I wanted to kill myself when I couldnt buy it anymore I looked

everywhere but it VANISHED.I got hits from all races using that legendary stuff.Where did you find it?I'll buy it

off of you.

How Did u use it? i don't mean just sprayed, i mean speficly how did u use it? (like on each

shoulder? on the hair? 1 spray? etc...