PDA

View Full Version : AE? or PPA?

blooot
03-23-2006, 01:21 PM
Well this

time LAST year i was just starting to get into pheromones, i was doin a ton a research on diffrent pheromones on

this site. well, after lookin around and realizing theres 2 types. one for social inhancement. and the other for

sexual.

So i've allways been going with social pheromones, such and chikara. but now i really want to get

somethign for sexual inhancement.

what do u guys recommend? i've allways read of NPA and SOE but idk which

would be good.

I plan to cover it up with my cologne too if that helps. and also i know theres been some debate

over diffrent races having diffrent pheromon levels. so if it helps, i'm asian.

could you guys help me out?

thxs

Mtnjim
03-23-2006, 02:02 PM
i've allways read of

NPA and SOE but idk which would be good.

Both, the famous DD1 mix.

blooot
03-23-2006, 02:17 PM
srry, but currently i don't have

enough money for both. i'm in highschool so i'm just looking for somethign that would do me good. but only 1

thing

Gegogi
03-23-2006, 05:09 PM
What makes a pheromone sexual or

social is mainly up to you, e.g., your persona, words and actions determine whether the vide is sexual or social.

NPA applied to a wussy fool may cause women to flee and alpha wantabes to kick your ass. A confident and sensuous

man dosed with SOE gets more poon than you can shake a stick at.

I'd strongly recommend SOE for a young buck

still in secondary school. Work on your game: conversation, wit, education and appearance. Women will want you if

you show them you got nads, brains, status and a future. You're already sweating enough 'none to incite a riot, so

stay away from NPA, TE or PI.

blooot
03-23-2006, 05:11 PM
i've actually allready tried TE,

i bought the beginners package a long ass time ago when it first came out. i didn't really notice anything from

it

blooot
03-23-2006, 05:50 PM
So i've narrowed down

my decision to these 2 phero products. I'm only going to be using them as a standalone. but just one of them, and

then i'll have my cologne cover it up. So i'm trying to figure out which would be better to go with? as in get

more hits, convo's, etc...

can someone help me out?

Gegogi
03-23-2006, 08:35 PM
That's because you didn't need

any 'none. Only old futs need 'none replacement therapy. It usually has a negative effect for 'none infested

youngins'.

blooot
03-23-2006, 10:00 PM
How bout AE? i can't really

afford SOE right now :trout: