PDA

View Full Version : parental reaction

luxveritas
03-22-2006, 04:03 PM
I had lunch with

my parents this afternoon. A few moments ago my mother called me up and told me that I aught to wash my clothes more

often. The clothing I was wearing was washed yesterday and I bathed 3 hours earlier. She mentioned that i smelled

funky last time I saw her as well.

what I was wearing,
SOE
EW(just testing)very small amount
NPA very small

amount

It is funny because she has never mentioned the way I smell in my entire life.

I mixed a trace of EW

into an atomizer with cologne and NPA. I wanted to test its effects on my mood. So far I have seen no results but I

think that might be due to having regular sex. EW might only effect me when I am already horny.

Mtnjim
03-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Blood relatives, especially

mothers, are very sensitive to your scent. Also, they share related ~mone signatures, so if yours is “off”, they’ll

notice.

MOBLEYC57
03-22-2006, 04:39 PM
T'was the EW!!! :trout:

Mick
03-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Blood relatives,

especially mothers, are very sensitive to your scent. Also, they share related ~mone signatures, so if yours is

“off”, they’ll notice.

This is right! the times I would wear pheromones around my mother she would

complain of me smelling awful even when people were commenting on how good I smelt

I wouldnt worry :wave:

InternationalPlayboy
03-22-2006, 05:56 PM
T'was the EW!!! :trout:

That was going to be my guess too.

luxveritas
03-22-2006, 06:09 PM
My girlfriend has

complimented me on my scent a few times. So who knows. but i'll probably lay off the EW. It was at least diluted 1

drop to 50 maybe more. I havent seen anything positive from it yet.

Gegogi
03-22-2006, 06:36 PM
EW(just testing)very small

amount
I'm not surprised either. Sheesh, you visited your mother smelling of pussy and stud

scent...

I foolishly attended a relative's wedding in 2004 all 'moned up. A cute and much younger first

cousin, whom I barely know, was flirty but I didn't think much of it until I saw her later, 3 sheets to the wind.

She basically sat on my lap, threw her arms around me, ground her ass into my nuts, muttered horny stuff and stuck

her tongue down my throat. Now I normally wouldn't cared that much but she did it in front of God, my GF and

relatives galore! Needless to say, I never wear 'mones at family gatherings again.

Mick
03-22-2006, 11:06 PM
I'm not surprised

either. Sheesh, you visited your mother smelling of pussy and stud scent...

I foolishly attended a relative's

wedding in 2004 all 'moned up. A cute and much younger first cousin, whom I barely know, was flirty but I didn't

think much of it until I saw her later, 3 sheets to the wind. She basically sat on my lap, threw her arms around me,

ground her ass into my nuts, muttered horny stuff and stuck her tongue down my throat. Now I normally wouldn't

cared that much but she did it in front of God, my GF and relatives galore! Needless to say, I never wear 'mones at

family gatherings again. was it EW or something else ya had on? :rofl:

Gegogi
03-23-2006, 12:22 AM
I think I was wearing an OD level

of NPA and SOE at the wedding.

CptKipling
03-23-2006, 08:44 AM
I agree, it's verging on weird

to wear EW around relatives.

Ah weddings and incest, they seem to go hand in hand don't they? ;)

A couple

of years ago I was invited to my gf's sisters wedding, which was all nice until it became apparent that two of her

cousins had come up with an interesting plot. The guy was going to pursue my gf and the girl was going to pursue me.

When that failed the guy got more drunk and passed out on some stairs and the girl, who as a last attempt had

cornered me on the dancefloor causing a valiant rescue by some lovely bridesmaids, decided to move on to have a go

with my gf's older brother. Then she passed out too.

tonicma
03-28-2006, 11:21 PM
Yes, your mother have simialr

mone signature as you, and for some reason parental have a 6th sense on mones.

So note, don't wear mones near

parents.

luxveritas
03-29-2006, 05:04 AM
This is all very true. Over

the last few months, every time I see my mother she has gradually started to change the way she interacts with me.

She was bitching about the way I dress, my hairstyle and the way I smell. I have never in my life discussed those

topics with her before this month. No more EW.