PDA

View Full Version : My sample pack news so far....

AdrenaIine
03-21-2006, 10:21 PM
So... tonight I used about 1/2 of the Chikara gel pack around my neck and wrists. I covered it with my cologne to

cover the musk scent since it wasn't my fave. I arrive at my buddies house and my ex-girlfriend was there. She

immediately came up to me and we talked. She did seem a little uneasy about something. I'm not sure if it was the

chikara or what. But it seemed a little strange. Anyways it went well with her, it would be a bonus if we hooked up

again :lovestruc .. but I've been there and done that. The girls ended up leaving and I didn't really notice any

hits our of the ordinary. But here comes the cool part. I was with some of my buddies, 2 of which I have had

problems with in the past, but we all made up. They treated me with much more respect than in previous times and

were really talkative. It felt good to know that we were all over our differences and they definetly showed greater

signs of respect towards me. Well... tomorrow I will be hanging out with this girl and I am going to try the Edge..

so I'll keep you updated. But so far I did notice more respect with Chikara and my ex -- I am not sure how to read

into that.

a.k.a.
03-21-2006, 10:45 PM
I always get a lot of trust and

respect with Chikara. Not much in the way of sexual attraction though.
What I like to do is wear Chikara to

work and then carry around a small bottle of 3 parts edge mixed with 7 parts APC — just in case I need to

spice things up. One or two dabs of this mixture turns Chikara into a powerful sex beacon.

A very seductive

formula is 1 part chikara mixed with 1 part CS Androstenol. Two or three dabs of this mixture, lightly covered with

a nice cologne is subtle enough for work but powerful enough to charm most females. And it seems to make the young

ones really hot.

AdrenaIine
03-21-2006, 11:05 PM
Yeah, I did notice much more

respect. Anyways I am going to get the beginners pack soon and NPA. But this is very fun to experiment. Although

this is only day one, many more days lie ahead!

Sigma
03-21-2006, 11:16 PM
I too noticed increased respect

when wearing Chikara. Though you didn't see any signficant sexual hits, the fact that you saw some kind of results

on your first day is a good sign. Keep playing with Chikara to get a feel for it, and combine it with NPA once u

get a feel for that.