PDA

View Full Version : Guys and our natural "smell"

Cullmanz Own
03-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Ok on occasions I'll have girls tell me I smell great. Ok nice complament. But I'm not wearing

anything. I've been training my nose to recognize none by smelling my bottle of TE everyday. Now I can smell my

ntaural smell. It's strange yet appealing. Guys or girls Can you smell your own scent? Strange question I know but

my curiosity is swimming.

thenoser
03-20-2006, 05:43 PM
i have head wraps (doo rags)

that i wear when doing work around the house to keep my hair out of my face (long hair down to my shoulders). my

ex-girlfriend used to take them because she loved the smell. i imagine people who wear hats would be able to catch

their scent there as well.

a.k.a.
03-20-2006, 06:55 PM
I’ve had many positive

comments on my pit smell, of all things.
I’ve tried wearing the same T-shirt to bed several nights in a

row, then using the chem kit to make a mix that smells the same. But no luck so far.

belgareth
03-20-2006, 08:46 PM
My ex wife used to sleep with

one of my shirts whenever I was gone on one of my business trips. She said it was comforting, like I was near.

Cullmanz Own
03-20-2006, 11:06 PM
I wish I could bottle my

own smell.. That'd be great. Jonathan In a Bottle (for him)

Tiger4
03-20-2006, 11:38 PM
If and when I

eat some junk food (which is very seldom) or foods high in sodium and or vineger, my arm pits smell quite pungent

and unpleasant. On the other hand, when I work out hard and eat healthy I don't smell too much of anything and

don't even need to use deodorant.

Rakesh
03-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Yeah, being able to reproduce your

natural smell and magnify it would be IMO a LOT better than just plain putting some -none or -nol on yourself. It'd

be you, just more so. The problem I've noticed with available pheromone mixes is that you end up smelling like

somebody with a different body chemistry and sometimes attract women who aren't all that compatible chemically

(which reflects in the enjoyment of sex on both sides and in the long run could even screw up a relationship or

result in kids with bad immune systems).

Again, if we could figure out a sweat test to yield the exact formula of

the individual's pheromones (so yeah it changes from day to day, is affected by mood, diet, moon phase, bengal

stock market and whatnot, but there's gotta be a solid average) and then custom-tailor an amplifier with a few

tweaks ("I've noticed you have very little -nol naturally so I added a wee bit to your formula"), it would

definitely rock the market.