PDA

View Full Version : Realm Pheromone Cologne

bronzie
03-19-2006, 01:42 PM
I have been

searching through past postings and have not discovered too much about Realm, feedback, results etc?

Is this

actually a Pheromone? Because if it is, it doesnt get much coverage in this forum. Does anynoe know what it

contains? I have tried to research it contents, again, I cant find anything.

I know there a few products made

from Realm or hold the Realm name/title, I wonder if they are from the same company, I found on the net some

deodorant stick called Realm and its supossed to be a pheromone based product, and ofcourse what Love - Scent sells,

the cologne, I guess im confused on this product??

Anyone know more?

Gegogi
03-19-2006, 02:15 PM
The original men's Realm

contains trace amounts of estratetraenol, a pheromone known to relax men. Women's Realm has trace amounts of

Androstadienone (A-1), a pheromone known to relax women. As I recall Realm is designed to calm the wearer and is not

an attractant. It did absolutely nothing for me. However, I used to spike it with clove EO, A-1 and NPA to good

effect.

The scent of the male version is nice but fades quickly, so it's not very effective as a cover for

NPA or TE. I found by adding clove and cedar EOs the scent and longevity improved greatly. I bought women's Realm

for my ex and found the strong vanilla scent overwhelming, almost sickening.

The company was recently sold

and may have changed the scent and/or pheromone contents.

bronzie
03-19-2006, 02:47 PM
The original

men's Realm contains trace amounts of estratetraenol, a pheromone known to relax men. Women's Realm has trace

amounts of Androstadienone (A-1), a pheromone known to relax women. As I recall Realm is designed to calm the wearer

and is not an attractant. It did absolutely nothing for me. However, I used to spike it with clove EO, A-1 and NPA

to good effect.

The scent of the male version is nice but fades quickly, so it's not very effective as a

cover for NPA or TE. I found by adding clove and cedar EOs the scent and longevity improved greatly. I bought

women's Realm for my ex and found the strong vanilla scent overwhelming, almost sickening.

The company was

recently sold and may have changed the scent and/or pheromone contents.

Thanks Georgi, very

interesting, so its a pheromone that acts in a opposite way, hmmmm, wonder if it will do anything for my phobia in

approaching a 10, 10 I mean model quality woman, they scare the hell out of me!

Could this reduce anxiety

levels too? interesting product, could have potential combined with the more regular mones that love scent

sells.

Could it work like a like anti anxiety-depressant chemical? very interesting

By the way, its

not exactly cheap for a 50ml bottle, but I guess as you said they have been in the game for a long time and as we

know an established product, name brand rarely goes down in price unless quality is comprimised.

I wonder why

pharamcutical companies who have literally billions of dollars at thier disposal to research and develop drugs that

reduce anxiety etc, phobias... why would they not get into the field of scent therapy, something like you have just

metioned here with Realm. Aromotherapy oils are supposed to do it, but why not something of a greater more powerful

synthetic product? Im weary of these big companies and the medical associations of various countries, not getting

into any conspiricy theories but, I personally believe the technology is out there for these types of drugs and

applications on humans, I just dont know why its not present in the mainsteam. Cooky scientists work on alll matter

of things in thier labs, im sure this is one theme that would be very profitable for them, perhaps other issues

might arise like ethical? Have you heard of the consipricy theory that a cure for cancer was developed years ago,

only reason they have not brought it to the forefront, is that a trillion dollar industry world wide would literally

collapse if such a cure were discovered. no need for docs, hospitals, therapy, etc etc etc....

By the way did

you hear about the English guys that used thier bodies as puinepigs for some new drug just for some little cash,

noble thing to do apart from the money motive, as the drug was to reduce luekemia and its symptoms, but... the

company based in california has made 2 men in critical condition, one had his head increase 3 times its original

size, he is now sadly dubbed the elephant man, from the very bad drug reaction. Makes you wonder what these

scientists are experienting with... I dont believe, unless in very rare instances in animal abuse for scientific

research let alone humans, animals dont have a choice, humans do, guess these guys signed away thier

fates.

Anyway Thanks for your info, your going to make me research into estratetraenol now! hehehe

Rakesh
03-19-2006, 03:49 PM
You touched an interesting point

there.

The problem most men have with women is...
confidence and the whole "omg im not worthy" crap.
Anxiety

approaching model quality women is normal.
It sucks and needs to go as fast as possible, too, cause staring at them

longingly or even worse walking up to them with "hi, you probably have a boyfriend but would you give me your phone

number" is what 120 other guys did to her that day alone and to have any chance at all you need to do something very

different. Like approach her indiferently and without the kicked puppy face.

Even if it turned out that we are

all delusional and pheromones dont work on humans (which is total BS but lets consider it for arguments sake),

theyre a confidence boost.
I used mones heavily in my out-of-first-serious-relationship stage when I was literally

learning to walk in the dating world and getting out of the horrible walk-all-over-me-for-pussy-pls mindset most

guys, lets face it, retain throughout their whole lifetime, mones or not
I have since nearly dropped mone use and

worked on my mindset and game, and I must say its one of the best things a man can do for himself.
What pheromones

can do for you in this respect is boost the confident, plenty-of-fish-in-the-sea, I-can-have-any-women-I-want

mindset you absolutely need to get into before even thinking of approaching a 10. The thing she most likely REALLY

wants is a man who takes no shit from her and doesnt treat her special just because she was born with a

configuration of facial muscles that triggers unconscious mating responses in males. Either that or shes a spoiled

bitch not worth the effort. Being able to turn down 10s because theyre mentally insufficient and you can get a 10

that's actually smart and interesting anytime is one of life's finer feelings.
Mones make women swarm around you.

Want it or not, it changes your view of things. For the healthier.

InternationalPlayboy
03-19-2006, 04:50 PM
I used to be a

regular user of Realm. It did what was claimed for me, uplifted my attitude. I even got asked out by two different

(but slightly manly) women while wearing it. IIRC, the exact amount of pheromone content has never been revealed and

there has been speculation here that it is pretty low in concentration.

Interestingly, I bought my first

bottle of Realm from an infomercial on TV back in the 1980s. My last bottle, which is still pretty full, was bought

here from Bruce. At last check, it wasn't offered in the store so his supply must have run out. I also have the

deodorant, body wash, and aftershave balm, which I bought from Dillard's. I had used the wash and balm before but I

very rarely use any of them anymore, especially the deodorant stick. A314 and Chikara are my every day applications

now and I have several colognes now that I like much more than the Realm scent.

If you're interested in

Realm, check out stores like Ross or Marshalls, where you can often find the cologne or gift sets at a reduced

price.

I think there are researchers out there looking into using pheromones as therapy, the maker of A314

seems like he might be going in that direction. But I think the pharmeceutical companies don't see profit potential

in it at this point. Besides, if they did, mones would probably become regulated and no longer sold in "mom and pop"

stores like this. Gotta keep the profit in their pockets. There also has been talk here before of pheromones

becoming lumped with steroids and made illegal. If the sports community finds out that certain ones can be used to

enhance performance, that is a valid outcome to fear.

Gegogi
03-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Ross has it often at $19.95 a

bottle and $24.95 for the cologne, soap BO juice gift/combo pack. I have a couple reserve bottles but got tired of

the scent. I prefer Burberry Weekend or Issey Miyake Summer spiked with A-1, chem set 'nol and

NPA.

why would they not get into the field of scent therapy, something like you have just metioned

here with Realm.

Probably too unpredictable with effects varying greatly from individual to

individual. Plus, that would probably lead to regulation. I like the quasi-woodoo science vibe of the current

industry. Big pharmaceuticals would fcuk it all up. Like I said, Realm didn't do anything--zippo--for me.

bronzie
03-20-2006, 05:16 PM
You touched an

interesting point there.

The problem most men have with women is...
confidence and the whole "omg im not

worthy" crap.
Anxiety approaching model quality women is normal.
It sucks and needs to go as fast as possible,

too, cause staring at them longingly or even worse walking up to them with "hi, you probably have a boyfriend but

would you give me your phone number" is what 120 other guys did to her that day alone and to have any chance at all

you need to do something very different. Like approach her indiferently and without the kicked puppy

face.

Even if it turned out that we are all delusional and pheromones dont work on humans (which is total BS

but lets consider it for arguments sake), theyre a confidence boost.
I used mones heavily in my

out-of-first-serious-relationship stage when I was literally learning to walk in the dating world and getting out of

the horrible walk-all-over-me-for-pussy-pls mindset most guys, lets face it, retain throughout their whole lifetime,

mones or not
I have since nearly dropped mone use and worked on my mindset and game, and I must say its one of

the best things a man can do for himself.
What pheromones can do for you in this respect is boost the confident,

plenty-of-fish-in-the-sea, I-can-have-any-women-I-want mindset you absolutely need to get into before even thinking

of approaching a 10. The thing she most likely REALLY wants is a man who takes no shit from her and doesnt treat her

special just because she was born with a configuration of facial muscles that triggers unconscious mating responses

in males. Either that or shes a spoiled bitch not worth the effort. Being able to turn down 10s because theyre

mentally insufficient and you can get a 10 that's actually smart and interesting anytime is one of life's finer

feelings.
Mones make women swarm around you. Want it or not, it changes your view of things. For the

healthier.

Rakesh, very elequantly put, im taking notes here! :)

bronzie
03-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Ross has it often

at $19.95 a bottle and $24.95 for the cologne, soap BO juice gift/combo pack. I have a couple reserve bottles but

got tired of the scent. I prefer Burberry Weekend or Issey Miyake Summer spiked with A-1, chem set 'nol and

NPA.

Probably too unpredictable with effects varying greatly from individual to individual. Plus,

that would probably lead to regulation. I like the quasi-woodoo science vibe of the current industry. Big

pharmaceuticals would fcuk it all up. Like I said, Realm didn't do anything--zippo--for me.

Does

anyone here know of a distributor with the European Union, as if I buy outside, they killme with tax, and its

stupid, at thier discretion and totally unjustified on products that do not deserve such a tax, i once sent a used

mobile phone to Greece, i paid it normal as a used mobile phone in Asuuie land, and yet when he picked it up at

customs post office, they taxed more than i payed for it and they didnt know its value they just made it up! get my

drift?

anyway...thanks gegogi, il check out that site, but the tax part scares me, if its comming from

outside the EU.

Rakesh
03-21-2006, 12:07 AM
Tehee you can make a man blush

:D

About the EU. Yeah. We're going down the drain of social democracy in Europe, which in practice means

"make everything super expensive, tax everything we can, punish rich people and destroy the middle class". Getting a

bit too left end of the political spectrum for my taste.
I'm probably gonna move to some cool place like Norway

or New Zealand one day.

Whitehall
03-23-2006, 07:21 PM
I found it an anaphrodesiac.

Who wants to be a cheery virgin?

I've got a tube of the women's unscented version that depresses me a bit.

However, I'll use it when the PMS on the housemate sets in. The stuff is really helpful for calming PMS.

bronzie
03-27-2006, 07:22 PM
I was wondering, if the mans

version has fem pheros to calm the male, and the womens version has male pheros to calm the fem and boost confidence

etc, couldnt it work the other way too?

men could wear the womens version= attract women
women could wear

the mens version= attract men

i find this product a bit of a paradox!!!

has anyone ever tried this, or

is this a waste of product?

Gegogi
03-28-2006, 12:10 AM
I bought a bottle of Realm (W)

for my ex. It's really overwhelming and smells of sickly sweet vanilla and lilies. I couldn't stand it on her. I

can't imagine it on a man...

Mtnjim
03-28-2006, 10:24 AM
I was wondering, if

the mans version has fem pheros to calm the male, and the womens version has male pheros to calm the fem and boost

confidence etc, couldnt it work the other way too?

men could wear the womens version= attract women
<SNIP>
has

anyone ever tried this, or is this a waste of product?
That's what "A1" is for. It's the active

Ingredient in Realm/w.

bronzie
03-28-2006, 03:53 PM
Geogi, was just about to buy the

womens version before I read your post! lol lucky for me...

mtnjim, i have no clue what A1 means in

pheromones, il research it... thnx

Mtnjim
03-28-2006, 04:04 PM
mtnjim, i have no

clue what A1 means in pheromones, il research it... thnx
Look

[URL="http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/kits-supplies/p/androstadienone/cPath/11/products_id/64"]Here!![/

URL]

bronzie
03-28-2006, 04:31 PM
found a interesting article by

the makers of realm, im not sure, but this article might be slightly biased ofcourse since they are trying to sell

thier product, mentions the VNO, but seems a little simplified with an explanation with a bunch of graphs that

really dont make sense to me... I dont know about the legitimacy of the article, but the bibliography seems big

enough for such a small page.

http://www.erox.com/SixthSense/StoryOne.html

CptKipling
03-28-2006, 05:09 PM
or why not read here:

http://pherolibrary.com/human-pheromones/androst

adienone.htm (http://pherolibrary.com/human-pheromones/androstadienone.htm)

bronzie
03-28-2006, 05:21 PM
thanks, cptkipling, i own

pheromax, i purchased it off love scent last year sometime, but i read somewhere there were 2 versions, one with A1,

and one without, which one do i have? how do i know? there is nothing on the bottle or package that states it....

CptKipling
03-29-2006, 12:10 PM
New new version was brought in

mid 2003, so its extremely unlikely that you have the old version.

bronzie
04-05-2006, 02:15 PM
just recieved my bottle of mens

realm cologne, and although its still early to say what it does for me around a social setting, wearing it at home

gave me a real buzz, it does uplift your mood as the makers say, and i dont think its a placebo effect, the feeling

was this... it felt like i was surrounded by females and girls!!! and if it contains the female pheromone estrogen

as i have read, i can understand why it has that effect, the scent is very light and woody, im fairly fair skined

and these types of "light" scents last on me for quite awaile, i could still smell it well after 4-5 hrs after 1

small application to each wrist.

i own a variety of mens pheromone products and different brands, and the

others make me feel kind of edgy and uncomfortable, like primal instinct and alter ego, this is the first product

that actually uplifted my mood and put me at ease.

i wonder what it will to my outcome in a social

setting...