PDA

View Full Version : NPA applications

sparticus
03-17-2006, 06:08 PM
i'm a young asian,

living in a suburban town on the east coast. i get consistant hits from virtually every girl i talk to: white,

indian, black, and asian.

on a daily basis, i don 6" SOE + 5-7 drops of NPA. SOE => arms. NPA => clothes-

usually concentrated on my chest. but my NPA is running low, and was wondering how i could economize on it, and not

use as much.

so. question time: would spreading out the drops be more effective, or would centralizing it be

better?

would i be better off buying a 10 mL NPA bottle, or PI, with its huge none concentration?

Gegogi
03-17-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah, I can use a lot of NPA too.

5-6 dabs used to be my work dose and 10-12 my dating/party dose. I burned through a lot of NPA in a couple months

but the results are worth it.

I buy the 10ml bottle, mix 4:1 or 5:1 with cologne and apply with a small pocket

atomizer to pants, shirt and hair. I get better distribution of 'mones than dabbing and use less. I carry the

atomizer in my pocket and refresh later or if reactions seem weak. However it's still expensive to be a 'noneless

Asian.

gfunk
03-18-2006, 10:21 AM
This is way discussed before, but

just for the records, could you please describe the difference between your dabs G and regular drops? I myself have

transferred my NPA to a normal dropper bottle bought from my local pharmacist and use drops.

As I mentioned in

the Impi thread I am currently using three drops of NPA at work with really great success. Alot of peeopls consider

this OD range for a white guy, but for me it sure works.

I came to think of me also needing large amounts of NPA

to get great results while reading about your experiences.

And I mean GREAT results, cost what it will, the

results are priceless!!!

The only advice I'd give is to not wear mones on days when you're very likely not to

meet anyone you'd like to get hits from.

:drunk:

Gegogi
03-18-2006, 11:20 AM
This is way discussed

before, but just for the records, could you please describe the difference between your dabs G and regular drops?

Dab: place finger over bottle, invert, loosen finger slightly, flip bottle, remove finger and, finally,

rub finger on application point.

Drop: invert bottle and let a drop form and fall to application point.

I

find drops difficult to control and usually end up using too much.

MOBLEYC57
03-18-2006, 12:42 PM
I am currently

using three drops of NPA at work with really great success.

And I mean GREAT results, cost what

it will, the results are priceless!!!

The only advice I'd give is to not wear mones on days

when you're very likely not to meet anyone you'd like to get hits from.

:drunk:

More!:whip:

More!:whip: More!:whip: Please tell us more, GFunky! :POKE:

tim929
03-19-2006, 06:34 AM
NPA is a pretty economical

product to use though.Considering the price to concentration its realy not that expensive.

gfunk
03-19-2006, 09:06 AM
More!:whip:

More!:whip: More!:whip: Please tell us more, GFunky! :POKE:
Well dear coupon king, you actually popped

into my head while I was typing this message...:eek: I thought I was going to get a reply like this from you! :D

:trout:

Firstly, the advice was meant for Sparticus as how to make the NPA last longer...

Now, I apply 1 drop

NPA on each side of the neck, covered by 1 drop each side of A1 (1/2 Strength), 1 drop A314 each side again, then

three sprays of Chikara unscented (Has less spray output than the scented). Finally I apply one drop NPA on my

chest. These three places are covered by a dab each of Pheros.

I have wondered for a long time of what mix that

will introduce the "touchy feely" factor that some people have described in here as I've never really experienced

that. The closest thing was with NPA/Chikara yet only one or two instances. With this combo I have finally gotten to

this point where I am being touched not just randomly but quite regularily. This along with all great body signs

just tells me that I'm really getting closer to reaching the "perfect mix".

But it may not work for

you....:rasp::whip::kiss::D:p:run:

Mind you I'm getting quite good at my own game too now!!:smite:

MOBLEYC57
03-19-2006, 02:39 PM
Well dear coupon king, you actually popped into my head while I was typing this message...:eek: I

thought I was going to get a reply like this from you! :D :trout:

Glad I didn't disappoint you,

FishFighter! :box:

Firstly, the advice was meant for Sparticus as how to make the NPA last

longer...

Understood. :sick:

Now, I apply 1 drop NPA on each side of the

neck, covered by 1 drop each side of A1 (1/2 Strength), 1 drop A314 each side again, then three

sprays of Chikara unscented (Has less spray output than the scented). Finally I apply one drop NPA on my

chest. These three places are covered by a dab each of Pheros.

So, that's ...

1 drop

of NPA to each pulse point of the neck;

That's covered/layered with 1 drop of A1 = 2 total;

That's

covered/layered with 1 drop of A314 = 2 total;

Where's Chika sprayed? :think:

Then 1 drop of NPA to the

chest;

And then 1 dab of Doc's Pheros to both sides of the neck and over the NPA that you applied to your

chest, YES? :blink:

But it may not work for you....:rasp::whip::kiss::D:p:run:

That's

o'kappa, I'm in the mood to try something new, and this will be my mone wear for school tomorrow ... it should go

well with my jeans. :thumbsup: :trout:

gfunk
03-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Totally right mate! ;)

One

spray Chikara each side of neck and one on throat. If you have scented, I'd just wear two as I figure that¨'d be

the equivalent amount.

Are you going to try this too? That would be truly awesome to hear how it

goes!!!

The very best of luck to you! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

MOBLEYC57
03-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Totally right mate!

;)

One spray Chikara each side of neck and one on throat. If you have scented, I'd just wear two as I figure

that¨'d be the equivalent amount.

Are you going to try this too? That would be truly awesome to

hear how it goes!!!

The very best of luck to you!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Yes, Grasshopper ... I plan to wear it tomorrow for school.

:thumbsup:

Chikara goes on top the the pile ... last? :rant:

Lets see how it goes ... I think I wanna be a

Mad Scientist when I grow up. :think:

Sigma
03-19-2006, 07:20 PM
I burn through NPA pretty quickly

myself. Using NPA+PI mixes helps extend the life of my NPA bottles.

MOBLEYC57
03-19-2006, 07:39 PM
I burn through NPA

pretty quickly myself. Using NPA+PI mixes helps extend the life of my NPA bottles.

What recipes have you

been using with NPA+PI, Sig? Or are you talking separately?

If you've been using NPA+PI, what are your thoughts

on using the two together?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

marcuccio88
03-21-2006, 01:53 PM
Dab:

place finger over bottle, invert, loosen finger slightly, flip bottle, remove finger and, finally, rub finger on

application point.

Drop: invert bottle and let a drop form and fall to application point.

I find drops

difficult to control and usually end up using too much.

hi Gegogi,
For dabbing, do you take the plastic

insert out of the bottle mouth?
thanks!
mc

Sigma
03-21-2006, 08:05 PM
What recipes have

you been using with NPA+PI, Sig? Or are you talking separately?

If you've been using NPA+PI, what are your

thoughts on using the two together?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

1 drop NPA + 1 drop PI + 10 inches of SOE

or

1 drop of NPA + 1 drop PI + 2 drops of WAGG

I really like the effects of NPA+PI mixes, though admittedly

they aren't for everyday use. Its quite a bit of none, and PI really makes a strong impression on people around

you. One thing I've noticed about these mixes is that people seem to mimic your mood....High none mixes,

particularly PI, can drastically affect the way the wearer feels, and I've found that if you let it put you in a

sour, aggressive, or reclusive mood, people around you will act in the same way. But keep your spirits up, be

sociable, and relax a bit, and people tend to open up to you.

Whitehall
03-23-2006, 06:13 PM
If you got a sure thing

happening, a dab or two on the pubic area and on your belly will encourage BJs.

If you like that sort of

thing.....

MOBLEYC57
03-26-2006, 04:11 PM
I buy the 10ml

bottle, mix 4:1 or 5:1 with cologne and apply with a small pocket atomizer to pants, shirt and hair. I get better

distribution of 'mones than dabbing and use less. I carry the atomizer in my pocket and refresh later or if

reactions seem weak. However it's still expensive to be a 'noneless Asian.

G, what determines if you

use the 4:1 or 5:1, the strength of the cologne? And that is cologne:NPA and not vice versa, yes? :blink:

Thanks!

Shenandoah
03-27-2006, 04:50 PM
Sparticus, in answer as to

how to spread out your mones to last the longest take Geoggi's advice = first mix the mones into a colonge, and

then apply so that the sprayed areas have the least overlap.

The second way to stretch them would be by

application to clothing, so as to slow down conversion.

However, the real question implied here is how to get

mones that work for you, and spend the least money.

NPA in the 5 ml bottle, and TE in the 24 ml bottle both cost

$29.95, and both contain 2.4 mg of exactly the same mones. This comes out to $12.48 per mg of mones.

NPA in the

10 ml bottle (4.8 mg of mones) for $49.95, and Edge Essentials on sale for $24.95 (2.4 mg of mones) work out to

$10.41 per mg.

PI is $69,95 for 5 mg of None, or $13.99 per mg. So using more PI may increase the length of time

the NPA lasts, but shortens the pocketbook, unless the only effect you are after is the raw sexual whack'em up side

of the VNO with None routine. However, NPA, and TE contain another Unspecified Ingredient exactly because it is

supposed to work synergystically with None to get that Lust factor working in your favor w/o using as much None.

The two best values for the money in $ per mg of mones are A314, and Chikara. they both supply 10 mg of mones for

$69.95, or $7.00 per mg at regular price. The next closest is Impi at 7 mg of mones for $49.95, or $7.14 per mg at

regular price.

However both Chikara, and Impi are on sale right now ($10 off normal price) which brings down the

cost per mg to $6.00, and $5.71 respectively.

SInce Impi, and NPA are both LaCroy products, and share much of

their formualtion, the best way to strectch your NPA with respect to dollars is to buy Impi. The concentration of

mones, and afro-disiac in Impi is 61% as much as NPA. That is, two drops of Impi should have 22%, or more effect

than one drop of NPA. Also, one drop of Impi should have about as much effect as three drops of TE. However, this

may vary from person to person.

Chikara is also supposed to be good as a stand alone product, so you might buy

that, and try it w/o the SoE as an alternative to your mix.

A314 is reported to work well by itself for a few

people.

For Sparticus, the poroblem with all three of these is that they are all fairly complex phermone

mixtures already, and experimentation will need to be made as to whether they will work by themselves for you, or in

conjunction with your SoE.

Recommendation #1 Buy Impi on sale - try it alone, and w/ your SoE. However, some

people claim they can't cover the scent of it. Others have no problem w/ the scent. This is most likely to get you

results simlar to your NPA & SoE mix, but will take some adjustments of amounts applied.

Recommendation #2 Buy

Chikara on sale. Again, try it alone, and with your SoE. Fewer people seem to have trouble covering this

(unscented), and some people like the scented by itself. Of course the unscented exists because some didn't like

the scented.

sparticus
03-27-2006, 05:50 PM
wow. thank you all for your

wonderful suggestions. i just purchased a 10mL bottle of NPA.

but dilutions will prove to be a bit tricky. first,

i cant open up my cologne bottles, but i'll manage with ethanol. second, i dont have anything that can hold 50 mL

of stuff, so i'll just take like 1mL and make a 1:4 dilution in a little mini-vial i have.

i've got about 500ul

left of my current NPA, so i'll keep that for special occaisions until i get my next shipment.

*sigh* my wallet

feels so flat all of a sudden...